Hiring good employees is an asset that helps an organization to grow and thrive. Hiring, managing, and training is the responsibility of HR managers. The HR department plays an important role in every organization. It is an all-important link between the company’s needs and the employee’s needs. Human resources management courses are one of the most opted programs worldwide. You can pursue this course from diploma to PhD level. Let’s explore some of the popular human resource management courses.
This Blog Includes:
- What is Human Resource Management
- Top Human Resource Management Courses
- Course Subjects
- Required Skills for Human Resource Management
- Course Fees Human Resource Management
- Top Universities for Human Resources Management Courses Abroad
- Top Colleges in India for Human Resource Management Courses
- Scope of Human Resource Management in India and Abroad
- Upcoming trends
- Job Profiles & Salary
- Top Recruiters
What is Human Resource Management
HRM (Human Resource Management) is a business and management sub-discipline. Students are required to practice recruitment processes as part of the course. The Human Resource Management course covers administrative services, personnel administration, performance management, and, most importantly, the hiring process. The course supports students in learning and applying the knowledge and principles required to manage a company’s human resources.
The major goal of the Human Resource Management course is to offer the organization with necessary and suitable resources. Business environment, communication skills, and management accounting are among the topics covered in the course. Human Resource Management is a fascinating topic to work in after you have a thorough understanding and training in the subject. It assists the person in comprehending resource management and increasing organizational productivity. After completing this course, the candidate gets recruited as an HR Manager, HR Coordinator, or Talent Acquisition Manager. Human Resource Management is a field that is necessary for every part of an organization to recruit talented professionals for the organization’s improvement and progress.
Top Human Resource Management Courses
Students with an associate’s degree can quickstart their HR career as they are eligible for applying for entry-level jobs and providing administrative support. Many choose to go on and do a bachelor’s and master’s degree to advance in their career. You can pursue human resources management at three levels.
- Diploma/Certification Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Also Read: Scope of MBA in HR
Bachelors in Human Resources Management
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is ideal for people with no professional experience who want to get an entry-level position in HR. A Bachelor’s Degree will provide you with higher starting salaries and will be vital in your career advancement as you gain more personal experience.
Master in Human Resource Management
To move up to the management or executive level of an organization, you require a Master’s degree. With this, your advancement in the organization continues to a leadership level. A Master’s Degree prepares you to be a strategic partner at the executive level and aims to make you a leader.
- MSc in Human Resources
- MBA in Human Resource Analytics and Management.
- MA in Management with HR Concentration.
The subjects assist us in understanding the many parts of the course and how they are important when we begin working in any organization. The topic’s goal is to ensure that students understand the Human Resource Management course completely. Some of the topics include:
- Quantitative Skills
- Legal Environment of Business
- Managing Customer Value
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- HRM Project
- International HRM
- Management Problem-Solving
Required Skills for Human Resource Management
To function effectively in the organization, a Human Resource professional must possess a variety of talents. Among the abilities are:
- Communication Skills
- HRM Knowledge and Expertise
- Analytically Driven and Oriented
- Employee Relations
Every university has different eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by all applicants. Some universities only accept students whose degree is in a subject related to management, while others are open to everyone regardless of academic background. You don’t even necessarily need to possess an undergraduate degree if you have experience in the work. Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria:
- For a bachelor’s degree, applicant must have passed 10+2 with 50%
- For a master’s degree, applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a related field
- For admission to foreign universities, you have to submit English proficiency scores such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE
- Some international universities require work experience of 2-3 years for master level courses
- GMAT/GRE scores
- For admission to Indian universities and colleges, applicants have to appear for various entrance exams depending upon their level of study and institution
Course Fees Human Resource Management
|Minimum Fees||Maximum Fees|
|UG||11.42 K||18.70 Lakhs|
|PG||6.34 K||25.80 Lakhs|
|DOCTORAL||1.40 Lakhs||4.50 Lakhs|
|DIPLOMA||2.00 K||1.20 Lakhs|
Top Universities for Human Resources Management Courses Abroad
Wondering how you can be a part of top-ranked universities offering human resources management courses abroad? Attend the Uniconnect Virtual Fair by Leverage Edu and get a chance to directly apply to your dream university with us. Register Now!
- Stanford University
- Northern Western University
- University of Chicago
- University of California Berkeley
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Southern California
- Michigan State University
- Purdue University
- Edge Hill University
- Eastern Michigan University
Top Colleges in India for Human Resource Management Courses
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)
- University Business School (UBS)
- International School of Business and Media
- Management Development Institute
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
Also Read: MBA HR Syllabus
Scope of Human Resource Management in India and Abroad
The breadth of Human Resource Management is quite vast. Human Resource Management is regarded as one of the most well-paid professions in any sector. Since the relevance of this sector has been recognized, an increasing number of people have applied for this course. A degree in Human Resource Management has a broad perspective application because every organization or sector requires an H.R. expert to manage human resources, recruiting procedures, and a variety of other responsibilities. Human Resource Management is regarded as one of the best job options available to people.As a result, the scope of Human Resource Management is expanding not just in India but also internationally, necessitating a larger number of specialists in the sector. An individual must be a strong communicator and have the ability to manage the organization’s resources.
Companies’ recruitment practices have changed as a result of the epidemic. People used to go to the organization for interviews, but now everything is done online due to the epidemic. Everything nowadays is done using video chats, and people are hired on the spot. This epidemic has resulted in a unique experience for hiring individuals in the organization.
Human Resource Management in India has changed dramatically in recent years. With technology evolving at a rapid pace, HR must adjust carefully and methodically to keep up. HR should keep up with current trends and make changes as needed. Some upcoming trends include:
- Data analytics is becoming more popular.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Marketing and branding will become an important component of HR.
- Recruiters will use artificial intelligence as a routine tool.
- Learning and growth will become more interactive.
Job Profiles & Salary
You can explore plentiful career opportunities in different sectors and industries. Below mentioned are the key career prospects in the field of Human Resource Management:
|Jobs||Salary per annum|
|HR Manager||$113,300 ( ₹84.17 Lakhs)|
|Training Development Specialist||$69,435 ( ₹51.58 Lakhs)|
|HR Generalist||$58,000 ( ₹43.09 Lakhs)|
|Employment Services Manager||$101,592 ( ₹75.47 Lakhs)|
|Training and Development Manager||$111,340 ( ₹82.72 Lakhs)|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager||$121,010 ( ₹89.90 Lakhs)|
|Recruiter||$49,242 ( ₹36.58 Lakhs)|
|Benefits Specialist||$60,850 ( ₹45.20 Lakhs)|
|Personnel Analyst||$65,057 ( ₹48.33 Lakhs)|
|HR Specialist||$60,880 ( ₹45.23 Lakhs)|
|HR Coordinator||$45,950 ( ₹34.13 Lakhs)|
|VP of HR||$136,056 ( ₹ 1.01 Crores)|
|Senior Recruiter||$71,579 ( ₹53.18 Lakhs)|
No matter what the size of the organization is, every company needs an HR. Many recruiters are looking for suitable graduates in the field. The following are the top recruiters:
- Procter & Gamble
Are you planning to pursue Human Resource Management Courses abroad? Connect with our experts at Leverage Edu and kickstart your study abroad journey. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE counseling session today.