Hiring good employees is an asset that helps an organization to grow and thrive. Hiring, managing, training is the responsibility of HR managers. The HR department plays an important role in every organization. It is an all-important link between the company’s needs and the employee’s needs. Human resources management courses are one of the most opted programs worldwide. You can pursue this course from diploma to PhD level. Let’s explore some of the popular human resource management courses.
This Blog Includes:
Top Human Resource Management Courses
Students with an associate’s degree can quickstart their HR career as they are eligible for applying for entry-level jobs and providing administrative support. Many choose to go on and do a bachelor’s and master’s degree to advance in their career. You can pursue human resources management at three levels.
- Diploma/Certification Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
Also Read: Scope of MBA in HR
Bachelors in Human Resources Management
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is ideal for people with no professional experience who want to get an entry-level position in HR. A Bachelor’s Degree will provide you with higher starting salaries and will be vital in your career advancement as you gain more personal experience.
Masters in Human Resource Management
In order to move up to the management or executive level of an organisation, you require a Master’s degree. With this, your advancement in the organisation continues to a leadership level. A Master’s Degree prepares you to be a strategic partner at the executive level and aims to make you a leader.
- MSc in Human Resources
- MBA in Human Resource Analytics and Management.
- MA in Management with HR Concentration.
Every university has different eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by all applicants. Some universities only accept students whose degree is in a subject related to management, while others are open to everyone regardless of academic background. You don’t even necessarily need to possess an undergraduate degree if you have experience in the work. Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria:
- For bachelor’s degree, applicant must have passed 10+2 with 50%
- For masters degree, applicants must have undergraduate degree in related field
- For admission in foreign universities, you have to submit English proficiency scores such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE
- Some international universities require work experience of 2-3 years for master level courses
- GMAT/GRE scores
- For admission in Indian universities and colleges, applicants have to appear for various entrance exams depending upon the level of study and institution
Top Universities for Human Resources Management Courses Abroad
Wondering how you can be a part of top-ranked universities in offering human resources management courses abroad? Attend the Uniconnect Virtual Fair by Leverage Edu and get a chance to directly apply to your dream university with us. Register Now!
- Stanford University
- Northern Western University
- University of Chicago
- University of California Berkeley
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Southern California
- Michigan State University
- Purdue University
- Edge Hill University
- Eastern Michigan University
Top Colleges in India for Human Resource Management Courses
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)
- University Business School (UBS)
- International School of Business and Media
- Management Development Institute
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
Also Read: MBA HR Syllabus
Job Profiles & Salary
You can explore plentiful career opportunities in different sectors and industries. Below mentioned are the key career prospects in the field of Human Resource Management:
|Jobs||Salary per annum|
|HR Manager||$113,300 ( ₹84.17 Lakhs)|
|Training Development Specialist||$69,435 ( ₹51.58 Lakhs)|
|HR Generalist||$58,000 ( ₹43.09 Lakhs)|
|Employment Services Manager||$101,592 ( ₹75.47 Lakhs)|
|Training and Development Manager||$111,340 ( ₹82.72 Lakhs)|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager||$121,010 ( ₹89.90 Lakhs)|
|Recruiter||$49,242 ( ₹36.58 Lakhs)|
|Benefits Specialist||$60,850 ( ₹45.20 Lakhs)|
|Personnel Analyst||$65,057 ( ₹48.33 Lakhs)|
|HR Specialist||$60,880 ( ₹45.23 Lakhs)|
|HR Coordinator||$45,950 ( ₹34.13 Lakhs)|
|VP of HR||$136,056 ( ₹ 1.01 Crores)|
|Senior Recruiter||$71,579 ( ₹53.18 Lakhs)|
No matter what the size of the organization is, every company needs a HR. Many recruiters are looking for suitable graduates in the field. The following are the top recruiters:
- Procter & Gamble
Are you planning to pursue Human Resource Management Courses abroad? Connect with our experts at Leverage Edu and kickstart your study abroad journey. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE counselling session today.