On June 30, 2023, the KMAT Registration process officially began. Candidates can apply for the KMAT at kmatindia.in. The KMAT 2023 test is tentatively planned for September 2023. Through the process of KMAT application, the Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association will invite applicants for its MBA/MCA/PGDM courses. The exam will be proctored from the candidates’ homes and administered online in an effort to promote convenience. Before the registration deadline on August 31, 2023, applicants must complete their registrations. Therefore, candidates aspiring for the aptitude test should check the relevant dates and how to complete the KMAT application process, as mentioned in this blog article.
|Name of Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2023|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Application||May 1st week 2023|
|Application Fees||INR 850|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
This Blog Includes:
KMAT Application Process: Important Dates 2023
All the important notification related to KMAT 2023 is likely to be released from May 1st week 2023. However, candidates may check through the tentative dates given below to be aligned with the examination schedules.
|KMAT 2023 Application Process||June 30, 2023|
|Last Date for KMAT 2023 Registrations||August 31, 2023|
|KMAT Admit Card Release||Last week of July 2023|
|KMAT 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|KMAT 2023 Result Declaration||1st week of September 2023|
Also Read: Top MBA Colleges in India
KMAT Application Process 2023
Candidates aspiring for the Management course of KPPGCA should note that the KMAT application process 2023 will be conducted by an online mode of application, on its official website. Hence, candidates already aware of the KMAT 2023 examination dates and schedules are suggested to complete the process within the stipulated time after confirming their KMAT eligibility.
How to Fill KMAT Application Form?
The process of the KMAT application is straightforward and can be completed by following these simple guidelines:
- KMAT Registration: First, you would need to visit the official KPPGCA website and click on the KMAT 2023 registration link. Once visited, complete the KMAT registration by entering a valid EMAIL ID and contact number for OTP. Make sure to remember the credentials to log in and complete the further steps and future usage.
- Fill out the KMAT Application Form: Use the registration credentials to fill out the KMAT application form. Candidates must ensure to select the appropriate course option to apply for the entrance examination.
- Update Academic History: The KMAT application requires candidates to specify the stream/discipline of their graduation degree along with the specification of the other required details. Candidates would also need to upload a scanned copy of their passport-size photograph and signature, within the file size of 100 to 200 KB.
- KMAT Application Fee Payment: Take a final preview of your KMAT application form to avoid any jargon. If satisfied with the authentication of provided information, make the application fee payment using Net banking/Credit/Debit Card or any other payment method and click on the submit button to complete your application process.
KMAT Application Documents
While applying for the KMAT 2023 examination, candidates must possess the following documents of necessity to be eligible for the KMAT application process:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet or certificate
- A scanned copy of the signature and a passport-size photograph.
- Address and date of birth proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
Also Read: All About MBA
KMAT Application Fee
The KMAT application fee is expected to remain the same as the previous year. Candidates may take a look at the table given below to know the estimated application fee for the examination:
|Category||KMAT Application Fees|
|General and OBC||INR 850 (including GST)|
|ST/SC/PwD||INR 850 (including GST)|
The full form of KMAT is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
The examining body of KMAT is expected to accept the KMAT application by the second week of July 2023. Candidates may watch the KPPGCA website for the official declaration of the application form.
To fill out the KMAT application form, candidates must visit and register on the official KMAT website. After that, you would require to complete the application form by submitting the required details and documents, then you would need to submit the application form by making the requisite application fee.
The University of Karnataka has come up as one of the most competent management course-providing institutions in India. If you are all set to enrol yourself in the university via KMAT 2023 exam, then we hope that the blog regarding the KMAT Application Process has been resourceful for you.
For more updates on KMAT 2023 or any other Indian exams, follow the Indian Exam page of Leverage Edu and stay tuned to our social media handles of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handles for more exciting facts and updates relevant to the exams you are aspiring for.