The University of Waterloo is one of the top universities in Canada. It was the first Canadian university to offer a one-year, full-time MBA program. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the University of Waterloo is a 1 year MBA program. It is an innovative, and world-class professional business education program. Read this blog to know more about the University of Waterloo MBA and its application process!
This Blog Includes:
University of Waterloo MBA
|University||University of Waterloo|
|Business School||Lazaridis School of Business|
|Type of Degree||Masters Degree|
|Duration of the course||1 year|
|Annual Fee(Educational and non-Educational Expenses)||30-40 Lakhs|
|Exams Required||GMAT, GRE|
|English Proficiency||TOEFL, IELTS|
Also Read: MBA Without Work Experience in Canada
Why Study an MBA at University of Waterloo ?
- It is ranked at 201th position in the QS global MBA rankings 2020
- Lazaridis School empowers the students with the tools and skills necessary for them to build their career and succeed at it.
- Intellectual agility and personal flexibility are the most critical attributes that the Laziridis business school lays emphasis on. This helps students in adapting effectively to their rapidly changing world.
- Real-time education based on practical experience and applicable academic research is provided to the MBA students.
- Field projects, professional development, international study opportunities and hands-on learning practices are an integral part of this 1 year MBA program.
- Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation and Laziridis business school is one of those business schools.
Also Read: MBA in Canada
The Lazaridis MBA program offers nine specialization options to the students in order to help them sync their studies with their career path:
- Financial Management
- International Business Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
All students aspiring to study MBA at Waterloo University must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Here are the entry requirements in order to secure admission to University of Waterloo MBA-
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 70% marks
- Minimum 2 years of work experience is required for admission to University of Waterloo MBA courses
- GMAT score should be 550 and above, IELTS 7.0,/ TOEFL 85 and above.
- CFA level 1 Professionals are offered admission as well.
Wondering how you can be part of the University of Waterloo MBA program? Here is the stepwise application process for the same:
- Visit the official website of Lazaridis Business school, Waterloo
- Click on the apply now option and start filling the application form
- Upload the mandatory documents and details required
- Submit and complete the application process by doing the payment of the application fee
Facing difficulties in applying to University of Waterloo? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 57 2000 or Simply book your FREE Consultation call with us!
The following documents are required for seeking admission at Boston University MBA:
- CV/ Resume showcasing the skills and work experience
- Financial documents
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE/ GMAT and IELTS score
- 3 letters of recommendation (2 professional letter of recommendation and 1 academic letter of recommendation)
That was all about the University of Waterloo MBA. If you wish to study at this university, connect with us today. Leverage Edu experts will help you through the entire process to study abroad. Book your FREE Session now or Call us at 1800 57 2000.