The University of Roehampton is a 54-acre parkland campus in the heart of southwest London, combining modern, top-class amenities among historical sites. Roehampton, which has approximately 9,000 students, provides an inspirational learning atmosphere as well as a close-knit community. It is also well-known for its Dance, Biological Anthropology, Drama, and English Literature programmes. The university has lately begun offering online business and medical courses. To be a part of this prestigious university based in London, UK, learn about University of Roehampton admissions 2022.
|International Students||14% approx|
|Mode of Programs/Learning||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships and Fundings|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose University of Roehampton?
- University of Roehampton Rankings
- University of Roehampton Admissions Deadline 2022
- University of Roehampton Admissions Acceptance Rate
- Popular Fields of Study
- University of Roehampton Admission Requirements
- Documents Required
- University of Roehampton Admissions/Application Process
- Cost of Studying at University of Roehampton
- UK Visa Requirements for International Students
Why Choose University of Roehampton?
Before straight away jumping onto knowing about the University of Roehampton admissions and application process, let’s shower some light upon why one must study at this university in the UK. When you join Roehampton:
- You will pursue a degree that will prepare you for your chosen profession.
- Intellectuals that are passionate about what they teach you who are experts in their areas.
- You will be welcomed into a close-knit student and staff community.
- You’ll be studying on a lovely and safe parkland campus that will inspire you.
- You’ll be a part of a 175-year legacy that you’ll be happy to be a part of.
Also read about the Kings College London Admissions Guide for 2022
University of Roehampton Rankings
Here are some stunning rankings of the University of Roehampton that will attract international students to study at the same:
|Source||Rankings in 2022|
|Young University Rankings by Times Higher Education||#201-250|
|World University Rankings by Times Higher Education||#801-1000|
|Social Sciences by Times Higher Education||#501-600|
|Psychology by Times Higher Education||$401-500|
University of Roehampton Admissions Deadline 2022
International students can select from a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Roehampton. The application created through the university portal must be submitted by the dates listed below:
|Particulars||January 2022||September 2022|
|Application Submission (Tier 4 students)||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Undergraduate||January 9||September 28|
|Graduates||January 9||September 28|
University of Roehampton Admissions Acceptance Rate
The University of Roehampton has an acceptance rate of 42% for UG and PG courses. This 16-year-old UK higher-education institution has a strict admissions process based on past academic performance and grades. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for admission. Students have access to a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programmes, online courses and distance learning possibilities, as well as administrative services at the university.
Popular Fields of Study
According to the Times Good University guide, the University of Roehampton is among the top 10 universities in London. A variety of subjects are in the top five in London, including:
University of Roehampton Admission Requirements
Although the eligibility or the admission criteria and requirements might differ for different courses and levels of study at the University of Roehampton, mentioned below is the entry-level basic eligibility requirements that applicants must meet to seek admissions at the University of Roehampton in 2022:
Entry Requirements for UG Courses
- Meeting their GPA prerequisites and SAT exam is mandatory for every applicant. Both of these criteria demonstrate the academic potential of the prospective student.
- Letter of Recommendations (LOR) and a Statement of Purpose (SOP) also play an important role in the evaluation of the application.
- International students have been mandated to undertake an English proficiency test like the standardised IELTS, TOEFL, Level/IGCSE/GCSE grade C, etc. to show one’s command over the language.
Entry Requirements for PG
- A second-class honours bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with the qualifying marks mentioned under the requirements of your chosen course
- English language test scores of IELTS/TOEFL, etc
- GMAT/GRE/LSA (law courses) /MCAT (medical courses) scores
- SOP and LORs
English Language Requirements
|Test||Undergraduate Minimum Score||Postgraduate Minimum Score|
Here are some of the important documents that are required for international students seekings admissions at the University of Roehampton in 2022:
- Official affirmation of your latest secondary school grades
- Proof of all academic transcripts
- SOP and LORs (Two for postgraduate programs)
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if your first language isn’t English or if English isn’t the language of guidance at your school)
- Parental understanding structure to study with us (marked by parent or guardian)
- Updated CV/Resume
- A passport & UK Student Visa
- Bank Statements
Here are all the important Documents that are Required for Applying to UK Universities
University of Roehampton Admissions/Application Process
Start the application process by login into UCAS with the “Apply Now“ button to access the application and create an account. There is no application fee for an undergraduate and postgraduate application form. Follow the below-mentioned instructions:
Step 1: Make an Account on UCAS or University Portal
Select your desired course and register with UCAS. Discover the course through the course finder. Learn all about the university’s placement records, tuition fee for UG and PG, living costs, course curriculum and work permit rules before applying. Get in touch with Leverage Edu professionals if you are facing issues in gathering this data and fulfilling your dream of studying abroad.
Step 2: Appear for Exams
Exams like GMAT, GRE, IELTS or TOEFL are a mandatory part of the documents required for the application process. A few courses may ask for the online portfolio or assignment that takes place on Skype. LOR, SOP, bank statements, passport, UK students visa, essays, updated resumes and official transcripts of previous academic degrees are also part of the supporting documents. Start collecting all the necessary documents to get ahead with your application process.
Note: Register for Leverage Live and commence with your IELTS preparations today.
Step 3: Start Your Application Process
Once you are qualified, collected all the documents and fulfilled the language requirements you are ready, to begin with, the application form. To secure your admission at the University of Roehampton London, make sure you enter all your personal and professional credentials thoroughly. Later on, check the deadlines, and submit your saved application form at the right time to the university.
Step 4: Wait for the Decision
The evaluation of the application takes a few weeks. You will be informed via email about your acknowledgement or rejection. As soon as you receive the offer letter, apply for Visa, apply for subsidizing, apply for nearby convenience and start pacing for your study abroad journey!
Cost of Studying at University of Roehampton
Below is the tuition fee for resident and international students, as per January 2022 and September 2022 intake:
|Intake||Average International Tuition Fees||Placement Year|
|January 2022||£13,474 (INR 13,56,780)||£925|
|September 2022||£13,930 (INR 14,02,698)||£925|
Note: The above mentioned tuition fee for international students differs as per course. This is for BSc Accounting. You can get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts at 180057200 to find the exact tuition fees for the course that you want to pursue at the University of Roehampton.
UK Visa Requirements for International Students
International students can start the visa process up to three months before the start of their course. Students have to pay 2,500 GBP as an international deposit. They are required to submit the following documents for UK student visa filing:
- CAS request form
- Copy of deposit payment confirmation
- Academic transcripts
- Financial support proof
- Consent form parent or guardian
- Scores of English language proficiency
- Proof of relationship with parents (for those below the age of 18)
- Tuberculosis test results
The University of Roehampton is a welcoming, modern, and vibrant academic community with a growing international reputation for excellent teaching and research. Their academic teachers are at the cutting edge of their fields, so their education is based on the most up-to-date information.
International students have to pay an international deposit of 2,500 after they get selected at the University of Roehampton.
The University of Roehampton has been ranked in the top ten universities in London as per Times Good University Guide.
Students from more than 150 countries have opted to study online with Roehampton and gain a quality degree certified by the UK government, making it the top modern university in London.
UK January Intake 2022 is just around the corner, so don’t miss out on your chance and start your application process for the University of Roehampton with Leverage Edu experts! Sign up for 30 minutes of FREE career counselling session on 1800572000!