Reliance Foundation scholarships are provided to the students focusing on enabling as well as propelling India’s brightest youth, specifically those positioned uniquely to sit at the forefront of the technologically driven growth of India so that these youth become the future leaders of our country being highly beneficial.
This Blog Includes:
Reliance Foundation Scholarships
Reliance Foundation has introduced its Reliance foundation scholarships that will be identifying as well as supporting over 100 of India’s brightest undergraduate and postgraduate students with higher academic excellence and a strong development program that would help them in nurturing their skills to contribute to social good.
These Reliance Foundation Scholars are meant to lead and stand at the forefront of India’s technological growth. First-year undergraduate and postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Reliance Foundation aims at nurturing India’s talented youth that possesses the potential to become the future leaders of tomorrow’s society.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarships focus on identifying and approving the best and the brightest students and selecting the best and brightest students in India by undergoing a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- Welcome students of all socioeconomic backgrounds as the scholarships are granted based on merit.
- More than 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate applicants are selected.
- At the undergraduate level, the scholarship amount is estimated to be more than INR 4 lakhs over the duration.
- At the postgraduate level, the scholarship amount is estimated to be more than INR 6 lakhs over the duration.
- The foundation provides almost 80% of the funds at the start of each academic year that can be used for tuition and direct academic expenses however the remaining 20% of the funds are granted upon request for supporting professional development, such as indirect academic and personal development expenses, or conference related expenses.
- The applicants also get benefits from additional engagements as well as developmental activities such as a chance to attend talk shows or workshops with global leading experts. This can also include an opportunity to apply for internships, volunteering opportunities, and much more. Further, they will join a vibrant community of students that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
If you are planning to pursue the Reliance Foundation Scholarship then here are the values that Reliance Foundation is looking for scholars who embody the following values:
- Leadership potential
- Community Commitment
- Growth Mindset
Reliance Foundation every year invites first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students who are currently enrolled on full-time eligible degree programs such as in artificial intelligence, mathematics, computing, electrical engineering, and computer sciences are eligible to apply.
- You are required to be a resident Indian citizen to get Reliance Foundation scholarships.
- You must also fulfil the academic criteria that are available on the official website.
- You must be currently enrolled full-time in an eligible degree programme in AI/CS/M&C/EEE.
- If you are selected for the undergraduate scholarship then you can avail of other partial scholarships as well.
- At the Postgraduate level, applicants are required to provide the basic details of financial benefits from other sources. Further, The Scholarship programme policy only permits stipends from other sources maximum of Rs 15,000 per month during the scholarship period.
Application and Selection Process
The application process for Reliance Foundation Scholarships is quite simple and the application for the same will be closed on 16th February 2023.
- Personal, Academic and Extracurricular details
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
After the application process when you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend a virtual interview. The Selection of Reliance Foundation Scholars will be announced in June 2023.
For undergraduate students they are required to rank between a range of 1 to 35000 in JEE mains paper however for postgraduate students are required to get a score between 550 to 1000 in the GATE exam or equivalent.
Jio Scholarships 2022 are required to be applied from the official website of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited however candidates can also use helpline no. 18008909999 to get more information about the scholarship.
There may or may not be an exam for selecting scholars for the Reliance Jio Scholarship program.
With Leverage Edu, it is easy to find scholarships to study abroad. There are over 2,300 scholarships available worth over USD 5 billion. Sign up to find your dream university abroad today or call our experts at 1800 572 000 for FREE.