Scholarships, education loans and fellowships can play a very important role in a student’s life and we understand this need of yours. We have therefore brought you Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships which are given by the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund to support the PhD studies in India and other Asian countries. Selected students receive a maintenance allowance including tuition fees and a contingent expense for study tours within India. We have provided all the information you will need for applying for the scholarships below.
The deadline for the application is 31st May, 2021.
This Blog Includes:
How to Apply
We are providing a step by step process walk through which you can follow to apply for the scholarship –
- Register here and read all the details given before applying.
- Fill in the required details as asked.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Send the complete application form before the deadline to:
- Administrative Secretary
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
Teen Murti House
- Administrative Secretary
Benefits of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships
The benefits that are provided to the selected students under the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships are given below –
- Maintenance allowance including tuition fee Rs. 18,000 per month.
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books and stationery etc. of INR 15,000 per annum.
The eligibility is very essential in the application process because whether you will be selected or not depends on it. So we have provided the eligibility criteria below for the benefit of the applicants –
- The applicant should have a first-class postgraduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
- The applicant should already be registered or admitted for a PhD degree in a recognized University or Institution in India.
- The applicant should not be above 35 years of age.
- The applicant should be a full-time PhD scholar.
Documents Required for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships
The documents you would need for applying are given below for the applicants. So that you do not forget any of the important documents while applying –
- A passport size photograph
- A synopsis of the proposed project as per the format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report or recommendations.
- Postal Order or Demand Draft for Rs.100.
- PhD registration certificate.
Instructions for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships
There are some instructions that the applicants should follow while applying for the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships –
- The scholarship is for 2 years.
- Incomplete and unsigned forms will be rejected.
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for an interview or select a candidate for the scholarship will be final. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
- Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application will not be eligible to apply.
- PhD Scholarships in India
- PhD Scholarships in UK
- PhD Scholarships
- QS Scholarships for UG, PG and PhD Courses
- PhD Abroad With Scholarships For Indian Students
This was all about the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships. You can check about other scholarships, Education loans and Fellowships on Leverage Edu. You can also try undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and Postdoctoral courses in different colleges within India and abroad. Our experts also provide guidance and detailed process walkthrough throughout the application process. All the best to you for your studies ahead.