Reliance Foundation Scholarship aims to enhance world-class education and talent that will build a new era of growth for India. Reliance Foundation Scholarship will identify and support more than thousands of India’s smartest Undergraduate and Postgraduate students with a benefaction award and a well-built development programme, which will look after our future leaders who can think green, digital and for the benefit of society. Read this blog, to know about the reliance foundation scholarship 2022-2023 UG and PG Students.
|Scheme Name||Reliance Foundation Scholarships|
|Providing Body||Reliance Foundation|
|Benefits||Financial or Monetary Aid|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||14th February 2023|
|Scholarship for UG courses||Upto INR 2 Lakhs|
|Scholarship for PG courses||Upto INR 6 Lakhs|
This Blog Includes:
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023: UG and PG Students – Latest Updates
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023: UG and PG Students – Eligibility
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Benefits
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Selection Process UG
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Selection Process PG
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship Documents Required
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023: UG and PG Students – Latest Updates
Celebrating the 90th birth anniversary of Mr Dhirubhai Ambani, the Reliance Foundation declared another scholarship for 5000 UG students with up to INR 2 lakh and for PG students with up to INR 6 lakh. Students pursuing their UG and PG courses for the academic year 2023, can apply for this scholarship. The last date to apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship is 14th February 2023. To help students pursuing their high education or their degrees, the Reliance Chairperson announced this scholarship scheme celebrating the 90th birth anniversary of Mr Dhirubhai Ambani.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023: UG and PG Students – Eligibility
Candidates or students who have completed their 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks from an institution recognised by the government and enrolled in their 1st year UG degree in any course can apply on the official website of Reliance Foundation mentioned above.
In order to apply for this scholarship, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Should have completed 10+2 standard with a minimum of 60% marks and currently enrolled in any full-time degree course in India.
- For PG students, should have a UG degree in the following courses – Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Renewable and New Energy, and Life Sciences.
- Candidates’ annual family income should not exceed more than INR 1.5 lakh.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Students who will receive this scholarship scheme will be given financial aid, which can be used to pay their academic expenses like tuition fees, conferences, seminars, etc. and other expenses like purchase of IT equipment, books and stationeries, etc.
Benefits for UG Students
Here are all the benefits mentioned which will be provided to Undergraduate students under the Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
- Students will be given aid to achieve excellence in their respective fields, both academic and extracurricular.
- Meritorious and deserving students from all over the nation will get financial assistance to complete their UG courses.
- These students will be allowed to enhance their skills and talent so that they can create a beautiful and progressing future.
- Scholarships of up to INR 2 lakh will be given to these UG students during their degree programme.
Benefits for PG Students
Here are all the benefits which will be provided to students pursuing their post-graduation degree.
- Applicants are welcomed from all types of socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be distributed on the basis of merit.
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarship for Postgraduate students will handpick India’s brightest and most remarkable minds through a competitive selection process.
- The total amount of financial assistance under the Reliance Foundation Scholarship for PG students will be up to INR 6 lakh.
- At the start of each academic year, 80% of funds will be granted and the remaining 20% will be given after a request to support professional development, personal development expenses, and conference-related expenses.
- Some additional benefits for PG students will be engagement and development activities, volunteering opportunities, Mentorship, Internships, etc. to create a better future and growth in India.
Also Read: Maharaj Rajarshi Shahu Scholarships
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Selection Process UG
In order to receive the reliance Foundation Scholarship, UG students will have to go through the below-mentioned selection process-
- Candidates have to attend the online aptitude test.
- The time duration of the aptitude test will be 1 hour (60 minutes) and will comprise 60 MCQs.
- Questions in the test will be asked about verbal ability, numerical ability, and logical and analytical reasoning.
- All the candidates will be evaluated based on merit.
- The list of selected candidates will be announced in March 2023.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Selection Process PG
The secretion process for PG students for Reliance Foundation Scholarship will include the following process.
- Candidates will have to attend an online aptitude test.
- The time duration for the aptitude test will be 1 hour (60 minutes) and there will be 60 MCQs.
- The test will cover questions about numerical ability, verbal ability and analytical and logical ability.
- There will be an evaluation and interview stage. Applicants will be evaluated by a committee of professionals from the field of Industrial, Academics, Medical, etc.
- The Interview will be conducted through a webinar for all the candidates.
- For Post Graduation scholarships, up to 100 scholars will be selected.
- All the candidates will be evaluated based on their merit.
Also Read: Indian Government Schemes to Help Study Abroad Aspirants
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Documents Required
The documents required for both UG and PG students for this scholarship scheme are mentioned below.
Here is a list of documents which will be required for Reliance Foundation Scholarship Undergraduate courses.
- Personal Information and Contact Details
- Academic Information
- Certificates of Achievements and Awards
- Supporting Documents
Here is a list of all the documents required for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship Postgraduate course.
- Personal Information and Contact Details
- Academic and Extracurricular Details
- Two Letters of Reference; one about your academic abilities and the other one about your leadership and character traits
- Professor/ Academic information
- Two Essays; one about a personal statement, and the other about a Statement of Purpose.
- Supporting Documents
No. This scholarship scheme is only available to citizens currently residing in India. Candidates or students living outside Indian soil are not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Yes. PG students applying for this scholarship scheme will have a word limit of 4000 characters in the essay. This essay is only required for PG students. UG students are exempted from writing an essay during their selection process.
The Reliance Foundation has announced 14th February 2023 as the last date to apply for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships provided by this organization.
The Reliance Foundation is a private organisation, which focuses on providing financial and material assistance to meritorious and deserving students. The assistance is given in terms of scholarships and other allowances. On the 90th birth anniversary of Dhirubhai Ambani, the Chairperson of Reliance Foundation has announced this scholarship scheme.
For more educational-related information and scholarship schemes, visit the official website of LeverageEdu and follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.