AC Rayner Memorial scholarship is a popular scholarship in New Zealand for Indian students. It is offered by Lincoln University, New Zealand. Students who are currency studying to plan to study a Master’s degree in New Zealand can apply for this scholarship. So if you are someone looking for study in New Zealand opportunities then this scholarship can be yours! Read this article to know all the essential details for the AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship!
This Blog Includes:
|Offered By||Lincoln University|
|Award||1200 NZ$ or 62,175.89 INR|
|No. of Awards||1|
|Nationality of Applicants||Any|
|Application Deadline||31st March|
Register Here and Book the Date to avail this opportunity!
Eligibility Criteria for AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship
- A student who plans to graduate in some field of Economics, including public policy, or is currently preparing for a postgraduate degree can apply for this scholarship.
- Qualified for applications are New Zealand nationals, permanent residents, and foreign students.
- Students pursuing full time or part-time courses at New Zealand are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Here is the list of master’s degrees which are considered for this scholarship:
Master of Business
- Master of Commerce and Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Business
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
Application Process for AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship
Here is the application process for AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship:
- Admission: The first step towards getting this scholarship was to take admission into a master’s program at Lincoln University. The application form for AC Rayber Memorial Scholarship is available online. Students will have to download the application form, fill it and submit it to Scholarships Office PO Box 85084 Lincoln University LINCOLN 7647.
- Documents Required: It is mandatory to submit academic transcripts and a copy of valid passport with the application.
- Other Requirements: As there is only 1 awardee for this scholarship the applicants must have great academic records. A minimum of 14 credits at level 3 or higher in 3 or more subjects is required to be selected for AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship.
- Language Requirements: Candidates have to submit the score of standardized language tests. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, Pearson Test of English and FCE are acceptable.
Why Study at Lincoln University, New Zealand?
- Lincoln University, New Zealand, founded in 1878, is a non-profit public higher education college situated in the suburban setting of Canterbury’s small town of Christchurch (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants).
- The higher education systems in New Zealand are well known for their teaching standard and specialised services.
- The Government of New Zealand has outstanding quality assurance programs for the tracking and guaranteeing of quality education. Through their practical-oriented education and outstanding teaching standards, students will profit tremendously.
- With incredibly stunning desserts, mountains, lakes, and unusual biodiversity, New Zealand is a curiously fascinating country.
- New Zealand provides fantastic outdoor experiences for anybody who is looking for adventure, including white water rafting, hiking, mountain biking, etc. Whilst living in New Zealand, there are still new things to do and enjoy.
- There is political prosperity and low crime rates in New Zealand. The citizens of New Zealand embrace and appreciate other cultures and warmly welcome foreign students regardless of faith, caste and gender in the region.
This was all about the AC Rayner Memorial Scholarship. If you face any issues in the application process, then reach out to Leverage Edu experts.