The Stamp Scholarship by the University of Miami is known as the most prestigious scholarship available for students. The scholarship is awarded to exceptional and talented high school students. The Stamp Scholarship is helpful for students who want to achieve their educational goals.
The Stamp Scholarship 2023-2024 is offered to undergraduate international students. The scholarship covers tuition fees, textbooks, research and allowances and all other expenses. The award amount will cover the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study.
|Scholarship Name||Stamps Scholarship|
|Conducting Body||University of Miami|
|Courses Accepted||Business Studies, Accounting, Computer Science, Health and Fitness, Sports Science, Art, Biology etc.|
|Scholarship Duration||4 Years|
|Scholarship Deadline||November 1, 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Stamps Scholarship History
The partnership between the University of Miami and the Stamps Scholars award is helpful for students who are driven and talented to pursue their career goals. The scholarships encourage students to develop their leadership skills by having merit-based financial aid.
Other funds can be used for study abroad expenses, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational opportunities. The scholarship holders also join a community of more than 1,000 scholars (current and graduate) around the world. They can share their experiences and network with other scholars.
Stamps Scholarship Award Offered
The Stamp Scholarship holders will receive a merit award to cover funds for four-year undergraduate study. The reward amount includes tuition fees, undergraduate research expenses, unpaid internships, on-campus housing with a meal plan, University health insurance, a laptop allowance, textbooks, and access to INR 9.96 lakhs enrichment fund covering all other expenses.
The scholars will also be able to avail themselves of educational and leadership opportunities during the academic year.
Also Read: Popular Scholarships to Study in London
Stamps Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship have to be fulfilled by each candidate. The criteria for the Stamps Scholarship are as follows.
- The candidates must be aware of the English Language.
- The scholarship is eligible for students from around the world.
- The applications for the scholarships are considered based on the high school curriculum and marks obtained, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, standardised test scores and awards/achievements.
- All international students must have scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- The scholarship application must be complete with all the information regarding academics which also includes a bank letter by the deadline of the scholarship application.
- Students applying must have a General Secondary Certificate of Education.
Stamps Scholarship Application Process
For the Stamps Scholarship students must complete the ‘Common Application’ online on the official portal of the scholarship conducting body. The application process is mentioned below.
- Students have to attach the documents such as Official Transcripts, Letters of Recommendation and Official English Test Scores.
- Students also need to attach their Financial Aid Documents.
- Submit the application.
- Students need to keep in check the application status from time to time.
Stamps Scholarships Selection Process
For the selection, students are required to write a short response to the predetermined essay prompt. The final selection will be based on the applicants supporting documents and the information given in the Stamps Scholarship form. This also includes students’ responses to the predetermined essay prompts. The response for the scholarship application will be given at the time of admission in late January.
The last round includes an interview by the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation after the declaration of results made in March.
Stamps Scholarships Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions related to the Stamps Scholarship by the University of Miami are mentioned below. Students must go through the terms and conditions before applying for the Stamps Scholarship.
- The scholarship holder must complete an undergraduate course with no less than 12 credit hours in the fall semester and a minimum of 24 credit hours spring semester.
- Scholarship holders must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA maintained in the University of Miami at the end of second-semester attendance.
- The scholars who win the scholarship for the University of Miami as their first preference may be awarded INR 83,000 or INR 1.66 lakhs sponsored as a National Merit Award. The amount of INR 1.66 Lakhs will be rewarded to the students who have stated a need for at least INR 1.66 lakhs.
Also Read: How to Apply for Scholarships in Canadian Universities?
The Stamps Scholarship is offered by the University of Miami.
Students getting the Stamps Scholarship will be awarded INR 9.96 lakhs.
The Stamps Scholarship will be awarded to the students for four years.
For more information regarding the scholarship students must keep an eye on Leverage Edu. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for day-to-day updates.