Established in 1991, MICA was formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communication. It is an autonomous postgraduate institute and was awarded Best B-School with Innovating Marketing to the Target Segment by Star Group. MICA offers numerous programs in Marketing Research, Digital Communication Management, and Brand Management. Located in the outskirts of Gujrat, Ahmedabad, MICA offers several certificate and online programs too. Read on to find out more about MICA MBA:
|Type of institution||Private|
|Admission criteria||Entrance + GE + PI|
|Entrance||CAT/XAT/GMAT or MICAT (MICA Admission Test)|
|Mode of application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
|MICAT Last date||Jan 19, 2021|
|MICAT – Admit card||Jan 21, 2021|
|Registration Deadline||Jan 19, 2021|
|Online Written Exam||Jan 24, 2021|
|Result Declaration||Apr 19, 2021|
MICA MBA Eligibility
The minimum eligibility criteria for students willing to enroll in this course includes the following:
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a 10+2+3 format from a recognized board or a university.
- Applicants must secure an aggregate of 55% in their bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants in their final year of the degree are also eligible to apply.
MICA MBA Selection Process
The selection process for this course involves 3 steps.
- The candidates have to appear and qualify for one of the exams namely CAT, XAT, and GMAT.
- Qualifying candidates will have to appear for MICAT, which is the institute’s entrance. MICAT assesses students on Psychometric (P), Verbal ability (VA), Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QADI), General awareness (GA), Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT), and Descriptive Test (DT).
- Based on the performance on MICAT, candidates are shortlisted for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
MICAT Exam Pattern
|Descriptive Test||4||35 minutes|
|Psychometric Test||36-37||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation.|
MICA MBA Placements
Every year scores of students from MICA get recruited through the placement cell.here is a list of top recruiters who hire graduates from MICA.
- HDFC life
- McCann World Group
- Yes Bank
MICA MBA Admission Process
MICA offers premium courses in postgraduate, doctoral, and executive-level. In order to apply for the courses at MICA, students have to apply online. Given below is the admission process for MICA.
- In order to register for the program at MICA, candidates have to register for XAT or CAT, or GMAT.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to fill in the application form.
- Candidates then have to create a unique Login ID and password.
- Following that, the candidate must enter the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, and the program(s) you want to apply for with the respective test option.
- Candidates are then required to upload their photographs and signature.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of 1985 INR.
MICA MBA Cut off 2020
|Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Communication Management||80|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Media and Entertainment||80|
This was all about MICA MBA. we hope you find this blog helpful. In case of further assistance, get in touch with out experts at Leverage Edu and let them guide you.