Management Development Institute located in Gurgaon is a premier business school, offering PGDM Courses in disciplines like International Business and HR. NIRF 2020 has ranked MDI 10 for Private MBA in India. It is one of the top Indian institutes for Management offering PG, executive PG, doctoral and Management Development degrees to applicants. In 2006, MDI was the first Indian university to have received international accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) London. In this blog we shall discuss the MBA course at MDI. Read on to know more.
This Blog Includes:
MDI MBA Highlights
|Courses||PG, Executive PG, Doctoral, MDP|
|Accredited by||AICTE, NBA, AMBA, SAQs|
|Types of Scholarship Offered||Merit scholarships for PGPMFellowships for FPM|
|Number of Courses Offered||10|
MDI MBA Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to secure admission and apply for MDI MBA must meet the eligibility criteria for the exam. MDI has issued certain guidelines for students who wish to apply.The eligibility criteria is mentioned below :
- For foreign students – CAT/ GMAT scores
- Valid CAT scores for Indian students.
- For Indian citizens, 50% marks or equivalent in bachelor’s degree
- CGPA in Class 10 and Class 12
- 3 years bachelor’s degree in a related field
Also Read: Executive MBA in India
MDI Gurgaon Application Process
Applications for MDI must be made online and are usually available for admission between September to November. Candidates must follow the following steps:
- Candidates must apply online.
- Candidates must select the programme and follow the instructions stated.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of INR 3000. Payment must be made using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
MDI MBA Admission
Students who meet the eligibility criteria for MDI are offered admission. The eligibility criteria vary depending upon the course chosen.
- A number of post-graduate programmes are offered by MDI in various specialisations.
- Candidates must have a valid score in CAT for selection
- Selection is followed by a round of WAT-GD-PI.
- For Foreign/NRI/PIO candidates, valid GMAT scores are considered for admission.
- For PGPM, shortlisting of candidates for WAT-GD-PI is done based on CAT percentiles including sectional cutoff and the minimum CAT cutoff percentile is decided based on the number of candidates getting shortlisted.
Also Read: Online MBA in India
MDI Gurgaon MBA Fees 2022
The fee structure for the MBA courses offered at MDI varies from INR 18.1 Lacs to INR 23 Lacs for 2 years.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Average Package
MDI Gurgaon MBA average package after the completion of the placements is around 27 Lakhs
Also Read: Top MBA Colleges in India
MDI Gurgaon MBA Cut off
According to the trend, the cut-off for MDI Gurgaon is between the 93 and 95 percentile in the CAT exam for MBA.
Also Read: MBA Courses In India
MDI MBA Placements
MDI offers placement facilities to most of its graduating students. The highest package received was INR 40.5 LPA and the average salary was 20.5 LPA. A number of reputed companies visit the campus every year to hire graduates. We have listed down some of the top recruiters at MDI –
- Asian Paints
- Bajaj Auto
- BCCL Boston Scientific
- Godrej Industries Ltd
The application fee is INR 3000.
No, there’s no reservation category and seats are offered on the basis of scores.
MDI accepts only CAT scores.
So, this was all about MDI MBA. Are you planning to study abroad? Our Leverage Edu experts are here to guide you through the entire process. Stay connected for more informative content!