The MBA programme at Long Island University’s Brooklyn Campus is the best option for you if you’re looking for an MBA programme that provides you with a thorough and demanding business curriculum along with convenient scheduling, excellent instruction, dynamic networking, ongoing personal advising, and a convenient, well-known location. In this blog, we will discuss MBA courses at Long Island University.
This Blog Includes:
|Course Full Name||Master of Business Administration|
|Course Fee Structure||$47,700-$63,600 (INR 37.84 lacs- 50.45 lacs)|
|Exam Required||GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|International Students Ratio||12:1|
MBA at Long Island University
- The Master of Business Administration program opens doors to work in the financial sector as well as in. The industries that saw double-digit growth like information technology, energy, pharmaceuticals and the health sector.
- The College of Management offers flexible and customizable M.B.A. programs that support the interests and career objectives of individual students.
- Students from Long Island University M.B.A. programs represent a blend of professional responsibilities—from senior managers to recent undergraduates—cultural backgrounds, careers, and life experiences.
- Globally reputed faculties with immense theory and practical industry exposure.
- The MBA program at Long Island University is accredited by AACSB international.
Why Study at Long Island University
The below-mentioned unique features make Long Island University the preferred choice among domestic as well as international students:
- Promote engagement in the learning with a 12:1 student-faculty ratio.
- The vibrant campus comprises numerous clubs and state of art creation centres.
- Sports & Athletics powered by 32 NCAA divisions.
- Scholarship rewards are based on both category merit and need-based to support financially all the meritorious needy applicants.
- Leading in academics from the 250-plus programs and internationally recognised faculties.
Long Island University Rankings
For the year 2022, Long Island University, USA has scored below-mentioned places in THE and US News ranking list.
|Times Higher Ranking||2022||401-500th|
|US News and World Report- University National Ranking||2022||288|
Following is the eligibility to pursue an MBA from Long Island University:
|Academics||An applicant must pass a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 GPA.|
|English Language Proficiency||IELTS: 7.0 overall no less than 6.0 TOEFL iBT: 85Duolingo: 100|
The application process takes place over some time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined!
Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for an MBA at Long Island University:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, Aston students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
- Graduation transcripts
- Post-graduation transcript if completed
- Evidence of citizenship (Passport)
- Name and contact details of two professional references.
- CV/ Resume (updated)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Statement of Purpose
Cost of Studying
The academic fee structure for the course MBA at Long Island University is mentioned below:
|Application fee||$50 INR (INR 3970)|
|Tuition Fee||$ 1325 (per credit)|
|Total Credit||36- 48|
|Total Course Fee||$47,700-$63,600 (INR 37.84 lacs- 50.45lacs)|
Cost of Living
The cost of living for the student of Long Island University both off and on campus is mentioned below:
|On Campus||Accommodation (per semester)||Dining (weekly)|
|Post||$7875 (INR 6.24 lacs)||$2938 (INR 2.33 lacs)|
|Brooklyn||$9437 (INR 7.48 lacs)||$2938 (INR 2.33 lacs)|
|Facility||Apartment with rooms for 2-3 people. Equipped with basic amenities like kitchen, laundry, elevator and security.|
|Cost/Rent||$1300-$2100 (INR 1.03 – 1.67 lacs )|
MBA Scholarships at Long Island University
The below-mentioned scholarships are offered to international students for pursuing MBA at Long Island University.
|Alumni & Legacy Scholarship||Those graduates are returning to LIU to pursue another degree.||$500 (INR 39,650) is an annual maximum of up to 4 years.|
|William Schantz Grant||It is merit-based financial aid. The students pursuing post-graduation in business and engineering in US universities are eligible to apply.||$ 1000 (INR 79,300) per student|
|Paul Haarman Shift||It is merit-based financial aid. The students pursuing post-graduation in business and engineering in US universities are eligible to apply.||$ 2500 (INR 1.98 lacs) per student|
|Brain Colombiana Scholarship||It is merit-based financial aid. The students pursuing post-graduation in business and engineering in US universities are eligible to apply.||$ 1000 (INR 79,300) per student|
|Jonah Engler Scholarship||$ 1000 (INR 79,300) per student|
Future Placement Opportunity
MBA graduates from Long Island University get the opportunity to place in the below-mentioned organization.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Morgan Stanley
- CVS Pharmacy
- NYC Dept of Education
- Northwell Health
Long island university or known as LIU is known for its excellent academics, student-centric learning, state of art facilities, world-renowned faculty, comprehensive career services and Division I athletics facilities.
Long Island University is a private university.
The climate of New York is humid continental, with cold winters and hot summers.
If you want to get into a high-ranked university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.