Covid- 19 created confusion among international students with complicated travel restrictions and norms set by countries. Universities switched to online learning but with the vaccines reaching every part of the world, the international campuses are opening again. For MS courses abroad, students have to submit GRE scores, especially at the USA universities. However, there are some universities that are waiving off GRE score requirements. Let’s find the list of universities that waived off the GRE for Spring 2022.
This Blog Includes:
Is GRE 2022 Waived Off for Spring?
Considering the situation of the pandemic, many universities in the USA have decided to waive off GRE scores. Students can now take admission without submitting GRE scores. If any student plans to appear for the GRE, the marks will be considered but it is not mandatory. To know about the GRE exam, its pattern and preparation, check out our blog on the Ultimate 2021 Guide for GRE
List of Universities That Waived Off GRE for Spring 2022
There are different intake seasons in universities. Some of the popular intakes are fall and spring. Spring intake has a limited number of admission seats. If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intake season, mark your calendars with the Uniconnect Virtual Fair on October 8, 2021.
- University of Arizona
- Rice University
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Florida State University
- New York Institute of Technology
- California State University Long Beach
- Northeastern University
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Stony Brook University
- Suny Buffalo
- University of South Mississippi
- New York University
- Texas A & M University
Also Read: January Intake Universities in UK
Should I take the GRE if not required?
Well, it depends on your profile, CV, resume, academic qualifications, extracurricular activities etc. If these factors make a compelling application, then it is better to skip GRE.
Evaluation without GRE Scores
GRE is one of the major entry requirements for students planning to pursue MS abroad. Now that some universities have waived off GRE scores for Spring 2022, students will be evaluated on different factors:
- Academic Qualification
- Work Experience
- Internship Experience
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Also Read: Study Masters in UK for Less than 14 Lakhs
The application process remains the same for all the intakes. Here is an overview of the step-by-step application process for a list of universities that waived off GRE for Spring 2022:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements.
- Click on the application form of the respective university.
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address.
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification.
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth).
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents.
- Select the course and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account.
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities.
Here are necessary documents required at the time of submitting your application for the list of universities that waived off GRE for Spring 2022:
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
- Postgraduate applicants have to submit a translation of the degree certificate in case the degree certificate is in another language other than English.
Now that you have a complete list of universities that waived off the GRE for Spring 2022, the next step is to start your application process right away. Call us at 1800 57 2000 for a FREE 30-minute consultation with our Leverage Edu experts.