The word “Entrepreneurship”, has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. It has become an important part of conversations in and around the world. In simple words, Entrepreneurship is the skill to develop a business considering all the risks with the aim to earn profits. There are many people who are born with business skills. Although it is an ongoing learning process, universities offering professional courses in the filed make this process easier. There are a number of benefits of studying Entrepreneurship. Studying entrepreneurship in Europe is an excellent idea because of the top-rated colleges, opportunities, scholarships available here.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study Entrepreneurship in Europe?
There are many reasons why you should consider studying entrepreneurship in Europe. Let’s begin with the top reasons to consider the best universities in Europe for Entrepreneurship programs:
- Europe stands out as witnessing a huge push to incorporate entrepreneurship education into its curriculum. The 2012 study ‘Entrepreneurship Education at School in Europe’ from the European Commission concluded that several European colleges have been investing in primary and secondary school entrepreneurship education strategies. Furthermore, the study revealed that half of the nations in the European Union are undergoing educational reform to include an aspect of entrepreneurship and to encourage studying entrepreneurship in Europe..
- Universities are seeking to blend creativity and entrepreneurship through research and academic fields, in addition to providing academic programmes in entrepreneurship to students. This new emphasis on innovation enterprises is partly driven by a lack of capacity: as European economies continue to struggle to transform technological developments into commercial success, universities, and academics within them, take on an entrepreneurial role by serving as proxies and therefore encourage students to study entrepreneurship in Europe.
- A strong international academic community which conducts cutting-edge research has been formed by cross-border cooperation within Europe. In Europe, there are thousands of universities offering tens of thousands of English-language professional as well as research programs in Entrepreneurship.
- The tuition rates at most public universities in Europe are very low compared to countries like the USA, Canada or Australia. There is also no tuition fees in certain European countries – studying at a university is free of charge! To support your studies, there are also plenty of scholarships in Europe and other incentives for financial support.
Best Universities for Entrepreneurship in Europe
Below is an introduction to the 5 best business schools and universities for entrepreneurship in Europe. The schools listed have some excellent business, management and innovation undergraduate Bachelor or Masters programmes.
|University/College||QS World Rankings|
|The University of Cambridge||#7|
|University of Warwick||#62|
|University of Amsterdam||#61|
|Imperial College London||#8|
|London School of Economics and Political Science||#49|
The University of Cambridge
The University of Cambridge offers a two-year part-time programme for entrepreneurs who are already in the field. The framework makes it possible for budding entrepreneurs to develop and apply the abilities they learn when executing their business plan to do entrepreneurship in Europe. Cambridge is one of the best universities in the UK and with its business programmes and is ranked number seven in the world.
University of Warwick
The University of Warwick‘s Entrepreneurship course is divided equally into a teaching module and a study module. From creating an idea of developing it, testing it and releasing it, this entrepreneurship curriculum overlooks all levels of building a successful company. It is one of the best institutions to study entrepreneurship in Europe.
Also Read: Study in UK
University of Amsterdam
The University of Amsterdam is the best research-intensive institute in the Netherlands and for studying entrepreneurship in Europe. It is ranked in the top 100 worldwide for its business and management studies. Students who graduate from here receive a $50,000 minimum wage and a $142,000 average wage.
Imperial College London
The Imperial College in London is one of the best institutes to study entrepreneurship in Europe. The curriculum here is academically rigorous and requires a lot from its students. You will be able to develop and run a one-man start-up through courses like Finance, Accounting, Marketing and Business Models.
London School of Economics and Political Science
The London School of Economics and Political Science is one of the top institutes in the world and therefore one of the best to study entrepreneurship in Europe. In the London School of Economics and Political Science, as part of an NGO, students get an opportunity to go on an international field trip to study in developing countries. It is ideal for those with an interest in socially based projects to grow and operate.
Must Read: Best Universities in London
Other Universities Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Europe
- HEC Paris Business School
- IESE Business School
- London Business School
- ESMT Berlin
- EU Business School
By enlisting the best universities for Entrepreneurship in Europe, along with their world rankings, we hope we have helped you gain some clarity. With the assistance of our experts at Leverage Edu, you can opt to apply for a college that suits your vision of obtaining a valuable, lifetime degree. It will help you get into your ideal school and help you touch the pinnacles of professional achievement.