Encouraging talent since 2003, the Istituto Marangoni London has provided students with business excellence, creativity, and innovative thinking and currently offers undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses. With a large alumni network of more than 45,000 from 5 continents around the world, the Istituto Marangoni London is a dream destination for many fashion aspirants around the world. Here’s all you need to know about the Istituto Marangoni London.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at the Istituto Marangoni London?
- Istituto Marangoni London is among the prestigious institutes offering courses with great attention to detail and innovative equipment. Students can enjoy a unique study experience in multiple locations worldwide in the world’s leading luxury capitals such as Paris, Milano, Shanghai, Mumbai, Miami and Shenzhen.
- It is home to over 4,000 international students from more than 107 countries. Students get to experience cultural exchange with other talented students driven by the same passion for fashion and luxury at the Istituto Marangoni London.
- Students are taught by skilled tutors and renowned professionals with extensive industry knowledge and experience, willing to transfer their skills in an engaging way.
- It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses designed in a way that leads to an evolution of a student’s aesthetic taste, helping them gain insight into their future career options.
It offers short courses and undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The courses include Fashion Design, Fashion Design in Menswear and Womenswear, Fashion Business, Fashion Styling, and Visual Merchandising, Fashion Design and Accessories, Fashion Design and Marketing, Photography and Film, Luxury Brand Management, Fine Jewellery Design, Contemporary Interior Design, Product Design, Furniture Design and more. Istituto Marangoni London also offers short courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Image and Styling, Fashion Business, Marketing for Luxury, Fashion Buying and more.
Also Read: How to Become a Fashion Designer?
To apply for fashion, art, and design programs, you must provide your previous academic qualifications, and along with that, you’ll be required to submit your English Proficiency Scores such as IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 with no elements below 5.5.
Join Leverage Live and score high in IELTS TOEFL PTE
How to Apply?
For admission to Istituto Marangoni London, you can apply either through the UCAS portal
You can make the admission process easy with the help of Leverage Edu. Here’s how you can start the application process at the Istituto Marangoni London now!
Select the Course
Our trusted AI Course Finder will help you shortlist your favourite course. Contact us at 1800 572 000 and our Student Counselors at Leverage Edu will help you start with the application process.
Application Process Starts
Experts at Leverage Edu will then start with your application process at the Istituto Marangoni London through our common dashboard platform where you’ll be able to witness the status of your application.
Gather your Documents
Documents such as SOPs, Essays, LORs and IELTS etc. are an important part of the application. So you’ll have to gather and compile all the necessary documents. Here’s a checklist for the required documents to make it easier for you:
- All official academic Transcripts and diplomas if any
- Updated CV/Resume for post-graduate courses
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Evidence
- Portfolio if required
- Work Experience if required
Submission of your Application
Experts at Leverage Edu will then start with the application process for accommodation, UK Student visa, and scholarships/student loans after submitting your application and the necessary documents.
Wait patiently for the Offer Letter
Now, wait for your offer letter which usually takes around 6 weeks.
Cost of Studying
The annual cost of studying is GBP 14,600 to GBP 18,200 for undergraduate courses and GBP 19,900 to GBP 25,000 for postgraduate courses.
|Degree||Amount in GBP||In INR|
|Undergraduate||GBP 14,600 – GBP 18,200||14,21,179 – 17,71,607|
|Postgraduate||GBP 19,900 – GBP 25,000||19,37,383 – 24,33,898|
Other costs include living expenses. The average annual cost of living in London as an international student is GBP 12,000 (11,68,184). The cost can increase depending upon your personal choices.
Check out the Cost of Living Calculator by Leverage Edu
The acceptance rate of the Istituto Marangoni London is 80%, which means that 80 out of 100 applicants are admitted to the institute. Hence, you have a very good chance of getting admission if you meet the entry requirements of the Istituto Marangoni London.
The bachelor’s degree offered at the Istituto Marangoni London is 4 years long.
No. You must obtain a minimum score of 6.0 with no elements below 5.5 to gain admission at the Istituto Marangoni London. Join Leverage Live to achieve the desired IELTS score and secure admission to your dream university now!
If you are planning to pursue higher studies at the Istituto Marangoni London and are confused about your study abroad journey, Contact Leverage Edu and our experts at Leverage Edu will assist you in your study abroad endeavour. To get a free consultation from us call us at 1800 572 000 now!