A fully financed award for overseas students is the CSC Scholarship 2023–2024. This grant is available for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD studies at over 280 Chinese universities. Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 includes housing, fundamental medical insurance, and a monthly stipend of up to 3500 Yuan. With the help of this scholarship, China and other countries will be inspired to work together and understand one another while also increasing exchanges in politics, culture, trade, and education. Students studying abroad from every country on the planet are eligible to apply. In this blog, we have discussed everything you need to know about CSC Scholarships 2023.
This Blog Includes:
Eligibility Requirements of CSC Scholarship 2023
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for Chinese Government Scholarships:
- A foreign student (Not being a Chinese citizen).
- Not own another scholarship given out by the Chinese government or any delegations representing it.
Age Requirement Minimum:
- Those enrolled in undergraduate programmes must be older than 25.
- The age restriction for master’s degrees is 35 years.
- The age requirement for a PhD is 40 years.
- For undergraduate students, the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent.
- A Master’s degree requires a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for a doctorate.
CSC Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The following advantages are offered to recipients of Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Registration costs, housing (in a dormitory with another person), basic health insurance, and a monthly stipend for personal needs are all covered by Type A CSC Scholarships (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month,(INR 28,940 – 40,517) (USD 350 and 500 respectively).
- The monthly stipend for personal costs is the only difference between the Type B CSC Scholarship and the Type A scholarship in terms of coverage.
- Another partial scholarship with limited advantages is the Type C CSC Scholarship.
Because there is a higher demand for Type A CSC scholarships, they are more competitive. It will be simpler for you to get a Type B or Type C CSC scholarship if you can pay living expenses.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship 2023?
You may apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship by following the simple and clear steps listed below:
- Application Period: Each year, between January and April, applications are accepted for the CSC Scholarship. There are several deadlines set by a few accredited institutions or colleges. The deadline for the colleges of your choice should be checked.
- Online submission of the CSC Scholarship application is required initially (in English or Chinese). With this CSC portal account, three colleges accept applications.
- At the beginning of the online application procedure, you will be asked to select the kind of scholarship (A, B, or C) and the number of authorized agencies or colleges (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the university, you have selected).
- After completing the online application for the Chinese Government Scholarship, you must include the required PDF documents (the list is given below).
- After submitting your online Chinese Government Scholarship application, download this document.
- Pick a Chinese school and course.
- Check to see if your preferred Chinese university requires an online application for admission in addition to the Chinese Government Scholarship application.
- Use the university website to submit this application together with your Chinese Government Scholarship application if the university requires an online application.
- From the list of necessary papers below, prepare two sets, and mail them to the university’s address.
- The findings will be made accessible on the same page of the application starting in the middle of July. The organizations then begin mailing the necessary documentation to the candidates so they may apply for a study visa in their home country.
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2023
Once you’ve registered on the official website for Chinese government scholarships, there are some documents which you will require like:
- Highest degree and transcripts notarized.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form or Official Medical Form. A copy of this form that has been completed by a doctor must be attached. Make sure the doctor’s signature and the hospital or medical facility’s official seal are on the form. Stamping must be done with at least one stamp over the previously fastened card image. Forms submitted more than six months ago are not accepted.
- An English or Chinese-language resume You may either immediately fill out the relevant section of the application form or attach a document with information about your academic interests and area of specialisation.
- Two letters of recommendation from your former university instructors, written in either English or Chinese.
- If you plan to study in English but are not a natural English speaker, you must have a TOEFL or IELTS diploma. Each institution has set minimum requirements for both degrees for each type of study. If you don’t have an IELTS certificate, you can still submit a straightforward certificate confirming that the last degree you earned was in English. Certificate of English Proficiency is what it is called.
- A research proposal or study plan.
- Copy of the passport
This was all about CSC Scholarships 2023. If you want to get into a high-ranked university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.