AIAPGET 2023 exam dates are out and are all set to take place on July 31st 2023. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is an entrance examination used to grant admissions for postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Homeopathy etc. and is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). AIAPGET is conducted once a year in online mode and provides the students with an option to pursue an MD in the stated disciplines of study. Ayurveda and Homeopathy are considered some of the most popular sources of alternative medicine. Therefore, this blog will cover all the relevant information regarding the entrance examination, such as eligibility, admission process, courses offered, etc.
|Exam Name||All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2023|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Application Fee||INR 2500|
|Exam Name||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
Must Read: BNYS Course
AIAPGET Exam Dates 2023
Tabulated below are the important dates which must be kept in mind by those who are interested in AIAPGET 2023.
|AIAPGET Exam Schedules||Important Dates|
|Registration Date||May 25th to June 24th 2023|
|Application Correction Window||July 1st week 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 3rd week 2023|
|AIAPGET Exam Date||July 31st 2023|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before registering for the examination, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2023 are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their UG programme with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50%.
- To become eligible for the entrance examination, the candidates need to complete their full one-year internship.
- Candidates must have a complete or provisional degree in BAMS/BSMS/BHMS/BUMS.
- The candidates must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BSMS/BHMS/BUMS issued by any state board or university.
- There is no age criteria limit for the exam.
Also Read: Courses after BHMS
AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2023
The most important thing before setting up for AIAPGET or any other entrance examination for that matter is to get yourself familiarized with the exam pattern. Additionally, it is crucial to give as many mock tests as you can so that you can be prepared for any surprises that come your way during the actual exam. The exam is held for the following disciplines:
The examination’s total weightage is 480 marks as each right answer carries 4 marks, whereas every wrong answer deducts one mark. The total number of questions is 120.
The application process for AIAPGET is already closed for the upcoming entrance exam. Here is the step-by-step application procedure that needed to be followed to complete the process:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the entrance examination and look for an online application form.
- The candidates need to submit their photograph, signature, and some other necessary documents only in the prescribed format to submit the application form.
- During the application form submission, applicants also need to deposit their application fees through the online mode itself.
- After the submission of the application form, applicants will be able to check their application status continuously.
- The most important thing to notice is that candidates can only submit one application form, and their candidature will automatically be withdrawn if they are found applying twice or more.
Mentioned below are the important documents required to be submitted for AIAPGET. They are:
- Identity Proof- Aadhar card, Ration card, passport etc.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature image
- Qualifying degree mark sheets
- Qualifying degree certificate
Must Read: MD Homeopathy
AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus
The topics that are to be prepared for AIAPGET 2023 all come under the undergraduate course of the particular discipline. Some of the courses that can be studied are as follows. While the complete syllabus pdf for download is given below:
MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy.
All the candidates will be allotted to different test centres which will be mentioned on their admit cards. Here is a list of test centres available for the year 2023:
- Delhi NCR
Also Read: NTA Exams 2023 – Check Latest Exams Calendar
The final step in the entrance examination is the declaration of the result. As already mentioned above that the result of 2023 is expected to be released in August 2023. After the examination, NTA will release a merit list which contains the names of the students selected. First, a complete list of Ayurveda, Siddha etc., is published, which is followed by a combined merit list declared by the Ministry of Ayush. The exam results are only valid for that year, meaning that they can’t use the same scores in the next financial year.
Explore Homeopathy Courses
If the AIAPGET 2023 will be easy or difficult shall depend on the level of preparedness of the candidate.
Yes, AIAPGET 2023 syllabus can be covered without coaching, but do take guidance wherever required.
The AIAPGET exam is for taking postgraduate admissions to Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy courses.
This was all about the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. We hope that this blog provided you with all the relevant information you were looking for regarding the AIAPGET examination and helped you prepare.
Still, confused about which career path to choose for yourself? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts to understand different career options, choose what’s best for yourself, and get complete assistance in getting admission to your dream university. Sign up for a free session with us now!