TSPSC FSO exam is conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the position of Food Security Officer. The exam is conducted once every year to recruit eligible candidates. The recruitment commission is yet to release an official notification. Once the notification is released, the aspirants will be notified about all the necessary information about TSPSC FSO 2023.
|Examination Conducting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Posts||Food Security Officer (FSO)|
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Offline Written Examination followed by Interview|
|Duration of the Examination||3 hours|
|Language of the Examination||BilingualEnglishTelugu|
This Blog Includes:
TSPSC FSO Important Dates 2023
The important dates are yet to be released by the examination conducting body for the TSPSC FSO exam 2023 but here is a list of tentative dates based on the TSPSC FSO exam conducted in the previous year.
|Notification Release Date||April 2023|
|Registration Starts on||April 2023|
|Registration Ends on||To be notified|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||To be notified|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|TSPSC FSO Exam Date||To be notified|
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates have to meet the desired education qualifications to be eligible to proceed further with their applications for the post of TSPSC FSO 2023.
|Food Security Officer||The candidates must have completed a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Veterinary Sciences/Biochemistry/MicrobiologyOr Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Degree in Medicine from a UGC-Accredited College or University.|
The candidates must be between 18-33 years of age. There is no age relaxation for the UR/General/Open category candidates but there is some age relaxation for some of the categories. Here is a table with detailed information for the candidates.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc. are not eligible).||5 years based on the actual of the regular service.|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years and length of service rendered during the armed forces tenure.|
|N.C.C. (Only N.C.C. instructors are eligible)||3 years and length of service rendered during the service.|
TSPSC FSO 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern for TSPSC FSO 2023 is yet to be published. Here we have a pattern that was followed the previous year for the reference for the candidates. Refer to this table for a better understanding of the examination pattern:
|Paper Name||Marks||Duration||Medium of Language|
|General Studies and Mental Abilities||150×1||150 mins||Bilingual (English/Telugu)|
|Specialised Subject (Degree Level)||150×1||150 mins||English|
Cut-Off for TSPSC FSO Test 2023
The cut-off for the 2023 TSPSC FSO Test is not available now. We have a tentative cut-off calculated based on the previous year’s cut-off.
Syllabus for TSPSC FSO Test 2023
The syllabus for the TSPSC FSO Test is quite similar to the previous year. The detailed syllabus will be available with the official notification.
General Studies and Mental Abilities
- Current Affairs
- International Relations
- General Science
- Environmental Science
- Disaster Management
- Indian Geography especially Telangana, India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Art, Literature and Culture
- Indian History- Ancient, Medieval, and Modern
- Telangana Movement and State Formation
- Economy and Development
- Logical Reasondern
- Logical Reasoning
- Science and Technology
Specialised Subject (Degree Level)
- Food Technology
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Hygiene and Sanitisation
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Laws and Organisations
- Public and Occupational
- Health and Nutrition
TSPSC FSO Exam 2023 Application
The application form for the TSPSC FSO Exam is not available now. The entire process of registration is online and here is how you should register yourself:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of TSPSC FSO or you can directly click on this link https://www.tspsc.gov.in/.
- On the Home Page, register yourself with a One Time Password as New Registration.
- Enter the basic credentials carefully.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and academic qualification certificates.
- After the completion of the process, the candidates will receive a Registration ID and a Password.
- Go back to the Home Page again, and select “Apply Online”.
- Log In with the Registration ID and Password.
- Now enter the details as asked in the registration by TSPSC FSO 2023.
- Read carefully before accepting the Declaration.
- Once submitted, pay the registration fee.
- Once the registration fee is successfully paid, download the receipt and keep it safe for future reference.
The Basic Pay Scale of the TSPSC Food Security Officer is INR 42,300 – 1,15 Lakhs.
No, there is no negative marking in the TSPSC FSO Examination 2023.
There is no limit on the number of attempts for the TSPSC FSO Examination.
The candidates must read all the details carefully and have documents ready beforehand to avoid the last-minute hassle. Applicants should make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria, otherwise, they will not be considered for the position. Keep an eye on this space for regular updates about the TSPSC FSO Examination 2023.