The Imperial College of London awards the Women in Finance Scholarships with the aim of helping passionate women enter into the field of Science. Keep reading to find out more on Women in Finance Scholarship eligibility criteria, amount details, and the application process.
|Scholarship Name||Women in Finance Scholarship|
|Applicable For||Imperial College London, UK|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit-Based|
|Max. Scholarship per Student||20,000 GBP (INR 20,28,400)|
|Intake Year||Sept 2021|
|Final Application Deadline||17 Feb 2021|
|No. of Students to be Awarded||Varies|
|International Students Eligibility||Yes|
This Blog Includes:
What is Women in Finance Scholarship?
The Scholarship is offered by the Business School which is committed to closing the gender gap in Business and is passionate about supporting talented women pursuing a career in Finance.
Also Read: Best Scholarships in UK for Indian Students
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses:
- MSc Finance & Accounting
- MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
- Master-Finance related courses
Amount Details for Women in Finance Scholarship
Maximum Scholarship per student is 20,000 GBP or INR 20,28,400. It is a one-time scholarship. Following are the type of expenses covered under it:
|Type of Expense||Indicator|
|Tuition & Fees||Covered|
|Living Expense||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Accommodation||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Air Fare/Travel Expenses||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Spouse/Child Care||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Health Cover||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Application||Not covered in Scholarship|
|Others||Not covered in Scholarship|
Eligibility Criteria for Women in Finance Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded only to female students and the number of awards differs each year.
|IELTS||Required; Minimum Score 7|
|PTE||Required; Minimum Score 69|
- Excellent academic background, first-class honours degree or equivalent at UG level
- Proof of leadership skills/leadership potential
- Submit at least two letters of recommendation & one of them must be academic
- English Language Proficiency proof with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score.
Following are the application supporting documents that are required:
- Two letters of recommendation
- An updated resume
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply for the courses on which this scholarship is applicable. No separate application is needed.
- Important Date: The application final end date is in the month of February
- Additional Info: Early application is strongly recommended to increase the applicant’s chance of receiving the award.
Apply For India’s Largest Study Abroad Scholarship Worth ₹5,00,00,000!
This was all on the Women in Finance Scholarship applicable for Imperial College London, UK. Aspiring to study abroad for September 2021 intake? Get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu and find out how you get into your dream university!