The University of Hertfordshire is a modern university based largely in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire, about 35km north of London, United Kingdom. Thier MBA lessons are tailor-made to be relevant to the course of study students enrol at Hertfordshire. Also, Pre-sessional English courses are available for needy students. In this blog, we will discuss about MBA courses at University of Hertfordshire.
|Course Full Name||Master of Business Administration|
|School of Study||Hertfordshire Business School|
|MBA Fee Structure||GBP 14,750 (INR 13.09 lacs)|
|Exam Required||GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS|
|Course Duration||1 year|
|International Students Ratio||15%|
This Blog Includes:
University of Hertfordshire Rankings
The academic ranking of the University of Hertfordshire, the UK for the years 2023 & 2022 are mentioned below:
|QS||World University Ranking||#801-1000 (2023)|
|Times Higher Education||World University Ranking||#601-800 (2022)|
|US News & World Report||Best Global University||#1160 (2022)|
Why Study MBA at Hertfordshire University
- Students can complete MBA in one year by studying full-time at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Students at Hertfordshire get the opportunity to engage with an innovative approach to management learning and cutting-edge research which will challenge their assumptions about practical management practice.
- MBA graduates from Hertfordshire can easily make a powerful difference to their organisation by developing a strategic, global outlook and with experience in everything from accounting to marketing.
- Students can challenge their assumptions and gain a critical, reflexive approach which helps in strategic leadership and management.
- Business and Management Studies at the University of Hertfordshire is ranked in the top 25% for research impact (Research Excellence Framework, 2021).
To get enrol on the Master of Business Administration at Hertfordshire Business School, international students must fulfil the below-shared eligibility criteria:
|Academic||An honours degree (at least 2:2 or equivalent) in any discipline, a degree equivalent professional qualification or appropriate work experience.Personal Interview|
|Language Proficiency Test||GCSE English language grade A-CIELTS 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)|
The application process takes place over some time. It begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes: the fall intake and the winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined!
Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for university admission.
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Accept the offer letter and virtually meet your teachers, college mates and roommates.
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
- Graduation transcripts
- Post-graduation transcript if completed
- Evidence of citizenship (Passport)
- Name and contact details of two professional references.
- CV/ Resume (updated)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Statement of Purpose
Cost of Studying
The tuition fee for Master of Business Administration at the University of Hertfordshire for international students is GBP 14,750 (INR 13.09 lacs).
Note – In case of full tuition fee payment at the time of registration, international Students are eligible for the GBP 500 (INR 44K) tuition fee discount.
The below-mentioned scholarships are available to all the post-graduate students enrolled at the University of Hertfordshire:
|Hertfordshire Alumni Graduate Scholarship||The Graduate Scholarship is available to students who have: Graduated with a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new postgraduate taught a course at the university. Or Graduated from a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate or postgraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new research degree (PhD) course at the University.||This scholarship is to the value of a 20% tuition fee reduction. It’s awarded to University of Hertfordshire undergraduate students who return to study for any postgraduate taught course and research degree at Herts. No application is required, the scholarship will be automatically awarded if you are eligible and your tuition fee will be reduced accordingly.|
Must Read: Top Colleges in England 2023
Cost of Living
The cost of living for international students who enrol at the University of Hertfordshire mainly depends upon the locality they choose to stay in. An average cost of living is mentioned here:
|Accommodation||GBP 500- GBP 1000 (INR 45K- 89K)|
|Food||GBP 200 (INR 18K)|
|Laundry||GBP 40 (INR 3.5K)|
|Telephone||GBP 20 (INR 3K)|
|Travel||GBP 80 (INR 7K)|
|Entertainment||GBP 60 (INR 5K)|
After successful completion of the MBA program university of Hertfordshire students gets the opportunity to work with the below-mentioned organizations:
- Amazon Web Services
University of Hertfordshire is a public university located largely in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire, about 35km north of London.
University of Hertfordshire is mainly based at two campuses one at College Lane and another at de Havilland.
Hertfordshire is affiliated with University Alliance, Universities UK and European University Association.
If you want to get into a high-ranked university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.