The medical field is a very sought out and respectable field and almost everyone wants to be in the best medical colleges in India. Everyone who is interested in this field has heard about AIIMS and we are discussing one of the entrance tests which AIIMS organizes for the students to get into top colleges on their merit. INI CET or the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test is an entrance test for admission in postgraduate courses like MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, and MDS for July 2023 session. The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts this exam and the registration has already started.
INI CET 2023 Dates
|Events||INI CET 2023 July Dates|
|Basic registration||March 07, 2023|
|Last date to register and edit details||April 07, 2023|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||April 04, 2023 – April 07, 2023|
|Basic registration final status||April 14, 2023 – April 18, 2023|
|Exam Unique Code (EUC) generation||March 24, 2023 – April 18, 2023|
|Final registration||March 24, 2023 – April 18, 2023|
|Editing of basic and final registration||March 24, 2023 – April 18, 2023|
|Uploading a valid certificate||March 24, 2023 – April 07, 2023|
|Status of final application form||April 14, 2023 – April 18, 2023|
|Uploading of INI CET admit card 2023||May 01, 2023|
|INI CET 2023 Exam||May 07, 2023|
|INI CET 2023 Result||May 13, 2023|
|INI CET 2023 Counselling Begins||To be announced|
How to Apply
For the convenience of the students we have provided a step-by-step process walkthrough below –
- Register online at the official site here
- Fill in the form thoroughly
- Provide all the important documents asked for
- Submit the application fees
- Submit the application form
Get the admit card and give an even better exam to get into the course you want.
Also Read: Medical Entrance Exams
Courses Available After INI CET Exam
The courses you can take for admission after INI CET are given below –
- MS – Master of Surgery
- MD – Doctor of Medicine
- MDS – Master of Dental Surgery
- DM – Doctorate of Medicine
- MCh – Master of Chirurgie
Also Read: FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination)
Eligibility Criteria for INI CET Exam
The eligibility criteria for INI CET for 2023 are as given below –
- Indian Nationals, NRI and foreign nationals are eligible to apply
- Minimum qualification is a valid MBBS or BDS degree from a recognized institute
- Minimum qualifying marks for general, OBC and general PWD is 55%
- Minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, SC-PWD and ST-PWD is 50%
- There is no age limit for applying
- There is no limit on attempts either
We have provided a list of the participating colleges below for your convenience –
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- JIPMER, Pondicherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
Application Fees for INI CET Exam
The application fee is different for different categories of candidates. We have provided the fees and it is as follows –
- Fees for General, OBC, and Foreign National applicants – INR 2000
- Fees for SC, ST, and EWS applicants – INR 1500
- Fees for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities is – NIL (They are exempted from payment of the Examination fees)
The INI CET 2023 will be conducted in 129 cities spread across India and the list of cities will be available after the completion of the Application and payment of fees. The candidates are supposed to choose 3 cities of their choice in order of their preference because the allocation of cities will take place on this basis and the first to come will be first allotted. The choice made by the candidate in the application form cannot be changed later. The cities where the centres will be are given below –
|Darbhanga||Dehradun||Delhi NCR (Delhi/New Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida)||Dhanbad||Dharwad/Hubballi (Hubli)|
Also Read: Combined Medical Services Examination [CMSE]
INI CET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates who have finished the application procedure can get the INI CET 2023 Admit Card. To obtain the admission card, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the AIIMS official website at https://www.aiimsexams.org/ and click on “Academic Courses.”
- Navigate to the “INI CET (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM” link (6yrs)
- Log in to the website using your credentials, such as your registration ID and password, as well as the captcha code.
- The INI CET 2023 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Examine all of the information on the admission card.
- Print it after downloading it.
INI CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before taking the exam, the candidate must be familiar with the exam format. The INI CET 2023 Exam Pattern is summarised here.
- The exam lasts 180 minutes and is held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The test includes 200 multiple-choice questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- There will be one point awarded for each correct answer and no points awarded for any wrong answers.
INI CET 2023 Results
To verify the INI CET 2023 Result, candidates must follow the instructions outlined below. Check out the steps below.
- Navigate to the AIIMS website at https://www.aiimsexams.org/ and sign in using your registration ID and password.
- Navigate to the academic course area.
- Select the INI CET test.
- Select the link INI CET 2023 Outcome
- The INI CET 2023 Score Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the result for specifics such as the candidate’s roll number, category, all-India rank, percentile score, and so on, and download it in PDF format.
- Make a copy of the same.
INI CET 2023 Merit List
A merit list will be developed and released based on the score attained in the INI CET 2023 Result.
- If two or more candidates have the same score, the candidate must go through the tie-breaking process.
- In this process, candidates will be selected by the maximum number of scores, age, and fewer negative marks.
- Candidates must engage in the counselling procedure after finishing this step.
INI CET 2023 Syllabus
AIIMS Delhi has issued the INI CET syllabus 2023. The question paper is dependent on the institute and course chosen when filling out the application form. Though the subjects/topics and question papers vary depending on the selection, the fundamental syllabus is based on the MBBS degree curriculum. The following is a summary of the INI CET curriculum 2023 candidates can refer to:
INI CET or the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test is an entrance test for admission in postgraduate courses like MD, MS, M.Ch, DM and MDS for July 2023 session. The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts this exam and the registration has already started.
The application process and other details have been provided above for your convenience.
INI CET is conducted twice a year in January and July.
So this is all about the INI CET 2023 exam. We hope it certainly helped you get some clarity about the admission process, fees and exam dates among other things. Browse other exams, courses, colleges, and universities and get guidance from our experts at Leverage Edu to get into your dream course and university.