A private university in Boston, Massachusetts which spreads across a wide area of lush green and that is accredited to the New England Commission of Higher Education is known as the Fisher College. Fishers college has great courses, one of them is accounting. The emphasis on vocational preparation in the curriculum that was created at the time has had a significant impact on the college’s mission over time. Fisher College offers a wide range of degrees, from bachelor’s to masters to doctorate. We’ve covered all you need to know about the Fisher College accounting course in this blog.
This Blog Includes:
- Fisher College Rankings
- About Fisher College Accounting Course
- Program Requirements
- Eligibility to Pursue Fisher College Accounting Course
- Application Process
- Fisher College Accounting Course Fees
- Graduate Scholarships at Fisher College
- Learning Outcomes
|Year of Establishment||1903|
|Financial Aid and Scholarships||Available|
Fisher College Rankings
|Best Colleges is Regional Colleges North||#38-49||2022|
About Fisher College Accounting Course
With a concentration in Accounting, it is designed to focus on accounting theory and practice. Throughout the program, students will gain the necessary skills to identify, measure, communicate, and interpret economic information. The field of accounting offers a variety of career choices that include, but are not limited to: positions in public accounting, tax preparation, management accounting, and financial consulting. Here at Fisher college, you will learn this course very well by faculties.
- AC121 Financial Accounting
- AC122 Managerial Accounting
- AC201 Intermediate Accounting I
- AC202 Intermediate Accounting II
- AC204 Income Tax
- AC301 Accounting Information Systems
- AC304 Business Entity Taxation
- AC401 Auditing
- FI201 Principles of Business Finance
- LA204 Business Law
- MG201 Principles of Management
- MG202 Human Resource Management
- MG303 Managerial Communications
- MG304 Leadership and Ethics
- MG315 International Management
- MG321 Organizational Behavior
- MG390 Management Internship
- MG435 Operations Management
- MG441 Business Policy and Strategic Management
- MK201 Principles of Marketing
- Accounting or Finance Elective
General Education Requirements
- CM105 Public Speaking
- CS101 Computer Concepts and Applications
- CS245 Management Application and Information Systems
- EC101 Macroeconomics
- EC102 Microeconomics
- EN101 English I
- EN102 English II
- IS105 Common Experience
- IS220 Preparation for Careers and Life After College
- MA107 College Algebra
- MA121 Basic Statistics
- PS101 Introduction to Psychology
- English Elective
- Free Elective (3)
- Humanities Elective
- Science Elective
- Social Sciences Elective (2)
Eligibility to Pursue Fisher College Accounting Course
At Fisher college, eligibility varies from course to course. The following are the essential requirements for pursuing a accounting Course at Fisher College
The student application credentials are reviewed by the admission office regularly. The accepted students are notified on a rolling basis and granted access to a personalized admitted student site for exploring. The students not meeting the application requirements are also notified. The prerequisites for undergraduate admission in the Fisher College are mentioned below:
- Completed paper application is necessary.
- Proof of high school completion is required.
- College Transcripts from any previously attended colleges are required.
- The Electronic High School Transcript Request Form should be filled and submitted.
- LOR is required.
- The SAT/ ACT are optional except Information Technology and Biology programs.
- A personal essay is necessary.
- Accomplished application form
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Transcript of records
- Standardized test results (GRE or GMAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (as needed)
English Language Proficiency
The application process is straightforward, it may differ depending on the subject.
- Candidates must first fill out an online application
- After that, you must upload documents such as university transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and GRE test scores to support your candidacy.
- International students whose first language is not English may be required to take a test such as the TOEFL or IELTS to establish their language skills.
- HGSE will invite selected applicants to take part in a mandatory online interview with admissions committee members.
Fisher College Accounting Course Fees
|First Two Years Of Study||Per Academic Year||31,700 USD|
|Third And Fourth Years||Per Academic Year||31,700 USD|
|Estimated Living Expense||Per Annum||16,500 USD|
Worried about your expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you throughout the process!
Graduate Scholarships at Fisher College
Fisher College has introduced scholarships for international students for those students who are enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate program.
|Scholarship Name||Award (USD)|
|College 101 Scholarship||22,000|
|Charles River Award||12,000|
|Honors Program Award||2,000|
In addition to the learning outcomes in the Bachelor of Science in Management, students within the Accounting concentration will also achieve the following concentration-specific learning objectives:
- Demonstrate strong research skills to access relevant accounting, financial reporting and tax guidance, understand it, and apply it.
- Describe the purpose of financial reporting and its relevance to the investors decision making process
- Demonstrate objectivity, integrity and ethical behavior in accounting and tax practices
- Display effective problem solving and decision-making skills relative to financial management
- Effectively communicate financial information
Fisher College is ranked #38-49 in Regional Colleges North. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Fisher College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formally the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).
This is not a party school but you will live in a city with over 200,000 college students. Do not let partying affect your choice when picking a college.
Approximately 300 students make their homes in one of the College’s four residence halls. Located just around the corner from the Public Gardens and Boston Common, students reside in elegant, 1900’s “brownstone” townhouses with all the comforts of home.
Commuting students are an integral part of Fisher College’s student life. All events, organizations, and clubs are open to commuters.
If you want to do an accounting course at Fisher college that is the best thing because in this college, accounting theory and practice are the main areas of attention. Get yourself enrolled in Quinnipiac University for an accounting course. Don’t worry about getting in because Leverage Edu coaches are here to help you! Call our experts at +91 86306 84298 and get started on an incredible journey to your dream university! You can also drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.