Falmouth University is a fantastic place to go to study. Collaboration, ideas, innovation, and changemakers are all recognized in this space. They’re exploring the promise of new technology and business, pushing limits, and capitalizing on the power of creativity, all with an eye to the future. Because of their method, students are doing it for real from the moment they arrive on campus, learning the skills they’ll need to work in the creative economy after graduation. All of the courses are tightly integrated with industry, so students work on real-world projects, work in industry-standard facilities, and are taught by industry specialists. To know more about Falmouth University admissions, popular courses, documents required, and more keep reading this blog!
|Scholarship and Grants
This Blog Includes:
Falmouth University consistently places highly in the top 20 UK university subject rankings for Art & Design. Falmouth was voted top in the UK and second in the world for foreign student experience in the most recent International Student Census.
Falmouth is also the finest institution in the UK for Hospitality, Events Management, and Tourism, and is ranked first in the UK, second in Europe, and 28th in the world for Games Development (Princeton Review 2021). (Guardian University Guide 2021).
In terms of employability, the University ranks first in the UK for graduates who start or run their own businesses (Capital on Tap 2021); 23.5 per cent of Falmouth students start their own businesses after graduation, and one out of every ten graduates freelance.
- 103rd in the Guardian University Guide 2022
- 87th in the Times University Guide 2022
|ANNUAL FEES (INR)
|BA (Hons) Architecture
|BA (Hons) English
|BA (Hons) Journalism
|BA (Hons) Fine Art
|MA in Professional Writing
|M.A. Film and Television
|M.A. Creative Advertising
|M.A. Creative Event Managements
Falmouth University Admission Requirements
All applicants for undergraduate programs are expected to attend interviews. Applicants are contacted via the application portal, and they can schedule their interviews at their ease.
- Requirements for the application:
- 60 per cent in XII from CBSE, ICSE, or ISC, and a Recognized Foundation Diploma
- Applicants for any UG program are required to attend or appear for the interview.
- Applicants can schedule their interviews at any time that is convenient for them.
- The application portal is used to contact the applicants.
- Required Documents:
- Class 12 official transcripts (CBSE/ICSE)
- Copies of official academic documents
The institution offers post-graduate degrees in both full-time and part-time formats. Students interested in applying can do so through the university’s official website.
Students who wish to study in the United Kingdom must apply for a visa in a timely manner, and those interested in Postgraduate studies must adhere to the university’s standards. The university offers a variety of financial help and scholarships to both domestic and international students. In addition, Falmouth University is authorized to process US Federal loans in order to give financial assistance.
- Some common Requirements:
- Previous Academic Transcripts
- English Proficiency Proof
- Standardized Test Score
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport Copy
- An essay or Personal Statement
- Country-specific requirements
- UK student visa
UK Student Visa
International students must begin their UK visa application up to three months before the start of their course. Students are required to submit the following documents for UK student visa filing:
- CAS request form
- CAS number (issued by the university)
- Acceptance Letter
- Copy of deposit payment confirmation
- Academic transcripts
- Financial support proof
- Consent from parent or guardian
- Scores of English language proficiency
- Proof of relationship with parents (for students below the age of 18)
- TB test results
How to Apply for Falmouth University Admissions
The admissions process is conducted entirely online for both domestic and international students. Furthermore, overseas students have additional criteria, and they are quite conscientious about completing their visa applications on time.
- 21 GBP (INR 2,102.71) – for a single choice
- 28 GBP (INR 2,803.20) – for multiple choices
- Undergraduate: UCAS Portal
- Post Graduate: University’s Application Portal
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the UCAS Portal and Apply.
Step 2: Track your Application.
Step 3: Gather Test Scores for Proficiency Exams.
Step 4: Gather Important Documents.
Step 5: Submit your Application.
Step 6: Hang Tight for the Evaluation Period.
Cost of Living
|COST in INR
|5,57,000 to 7,08,960
|Books and Supplies
|50,640 to 1,01,280
|International Talent Award
- International Talent Awards, a limited number of £5,000 scholarships, will be available.
- In Year 1, these scholarships will be able to be used to pay for tuition.
- There are a total of five £5,000 undergraduate grants available:
- There will be one prize available for India.
- For East and South-East Asia, one prize will be available.
- There will be two awards available for the United States.
- A total of 5 more awards will be offered globally.
- Postgraduate (master’s) scholarships worth £5,000 are available.
In order to be considered for the International Talent Awards, you must:
- Be eligible for the International fee rate
- Be a first-year student at Falmouth University in 2022/23 (delayed students will be eligible for the grant as well).
- Directly enrolled in the first year of the program.
- Have applied for a Falmouth-based program starting in September 2022 (not Falmouth Flexible or other partnering courses).
Falmouth University consistently places highly in the top 20 UK university subject rankings for Art & Design. Falmouth was voted top in the UK and second in the world for foreign student experience in the most recent International Student Barometer.
Falmouth University (Cornish: Pennskol Aberfal) is a public university in Falmouth and Penryn, Cornwall, England, dedicated to the creative industries. The Falmouth campus is located in the heart of Falmouth. Falmouth University has over 7,000 students and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Students live a life that is a little different from the majority. Our vibrant creative community constantly pushes the boundaries of what a small town can do when it comes to weird and wonderful events, festivals, activities, and nights out. Falmouth may not be a city, but when it comes to weird and wonderful events, festivals, activities, and nights out, our vibrant creative community constantly pushes the boundaries of what a small town can do.
We hope that our blog has provided you with all of the information you require about Falmouth University admissions. Do you need help deciding which study abroad program is the best fit for you or planning to study at Falmouth University? For total assistance in getting admission to your selected college, contact our Leverage Edu consultants. Call us right now at 1800572000 to make an appointment!