There is great demand for market research jobs around the world, as in today’s world almost all types of businesses rely on data and insights to make informed decisions. Candidates who are interested in working in market research can search for options available abroad. In this particular blog post, we have listed some of the most common market research jobs available abroad. Interested candidates in careers like market research can look for resources available to help them get started. Candidates can find the most popular research job options on websites such as Indeed, glassdoor, LinkedIn, and Monster.
This Blog Includes:
Candidates interested in doing part-time jobs abroad must check Part Time Jobs in Europe: Earn while you Study Abroad.
Requirements to Get Market Research Jobs
Check below the requirements that need to be fulfilled to get market research jobs:
- Education: The candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, marketing, market research, or a related field. Market research degree programs often include courses in the following areas:
- Branding and product promotion
- Audience targeting
- Consumer behavior
- Marketing strategy and research
- Statistics analysis
- Certification: This will help to increase the knowledge of market research and analysis. This will make it easier to find jobs for the candidates.
- Experience: Often recruiters expect that the candidates must have experience in the market research industry. The candidates get to learn how to analyze data and write and present reports that summarize the market research.
Also, check the list of highest-paying jobs in the USA
List of Market Research Jobs in the UK
Check below the different market research jobs available in the UK:
|Lead Customer & Marketing Analyst
|£40K – £47K/yr
|Market Research Interviewer
|£18T per year
|Consumer Research Manager
|£40,000 – £45,000
|Marketing Data Analyst
|Market Research Assistant
|Analytics Consultant Marketing Mix
|£35,000-£65,000 per annum
List of Market Research Jobs in the USA
Check below the different opportunities in the field of market research available in the USA:
|Lead Enterprise Software Sales Executive
|Market Research and Insights Manager
|$62K – $96K/yr
|Client Service Director- Market Research
|$63,257–$105,433 a year
|Senior Research Analyst
|$94,322 per year
|Marketing Data Analyst
|$107,000 – $117,000
List of Market Research Jobs in Canada
Check below the different positions in the market research field available in Canada:
|Senior Market Research Manager
|Forecasting and Market Insights Associate
|CA$154K – CA$154K/yr
|Market Intelligence Analyst
|$3300 per year
|Senior Manager Market Research
|$84,000–$88,000 a year
|$18–$20 an hour
List of Market Research Jobs in Australia
Check below the different types of market research opportunities available in Australia:
|Research Impact Analyst
|122,887 to $129,524
|Market Research Interviewers
|$33.60 per hour
|Senior Event Research Analyst
|$106,025 – $117,363 per annum
|$95,000 – $140,000
|Market Research Data Collection
|$30 – $35.79 per hour
Job Description Market Research
The Market Research analyst jobs require a person to undertake several responsibilities. We have listed the major tasks here:
- The individual must collect data on competitors, consumers, and marketplaces. Later they have to turn the information into actionable insights, reports, and presentations
- A market research analyst must complete and analyze statistical data. To compile the data, the analyst can use both modern and traditional methods
- Understand the objectives of the company and create surveys to find out the prospective customers and their preferences.
Tips for Acing Market Research Jobs Interviews
To ace the market research job interviews the candidates are required to follow some tips to ace the interview with good performance:
- Firstly the candidates should go through the job description properly and see if it matches their career goals
- Start your preparation by finding answers to interview questions like:
- Why is market research essential for the success of business?
- Is market research mandatory or optional for a startup?
- What methods have been used to conduct the research?
- Describe the analytical and statistical tools you are familiar with.
- Lastly, the candidates must regularly follow up with recruiters regarding the interview.
Usually, the minimum working hours for market researchers is 40 hours per week. However, this may vary depending on the type of project assigned.
Some of the most important skills required to get into the market research field are strong written and communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, etc.
Market Research is ranked #3 in business jobs. They are ranked according to their ability to offer an elusive mix of factors.
To become a market researcher, a person must complete a Bachelor’s in business or a related field. This will help the person to qualify for an entry-level position. Those who would like to work in senior-level market research analyst careers can complete a master’s degree, and obtain work experience.
This was all about the market research jobs. For more such blogs on abroad jobs, follow Leverage Edu.
You might also like to read: