Pursuing an MBA abroad has always been the choice of most graduates. So, if you want to pursue an MBA along with experiencing the history of the UK around you, the University of Suffolk, a highly-ranked public institution of higher education in England is one for you as it is located in the historic town of Suffolk, UK. This blog will cover each and every aspect that one must look at before applying for an MBA at the University of Suffolk.
This Blog Includes:
|University||The University of Suffolk|
|Campus||Town of Ipswich, UK|
|Percentage of International Students||18.7%|
|Student Ratio of Females to Males||58:42|
|No. of students per staff||14:1|
About The University of Suffolk
Suffolk University is a highly-regarded higher education institution in England. Although it was originally set up in 2007 as the University Campus Suffolk, it did not have the authority to grant degrees under that name. A degree-granting power was now granted by the Privy Council after the institution became a university in 2016. Also in 2016, it adopted its current name. East Coast College, University of East Anglia, and West Suffolk College are all affiliated with the university.
Why Study MBA at The University of Suffolk?
MBAs offer advanced business skills at the executive level of management and significantly enhance leadership skills. It will bolster your confidence and demonstrate a determination to succeed in a chosen career area. An MBA at the University of Suffolk develops analytical and strategic management skills by drawing upon a wide range of academic disciplines. The program affords students the opportunity to deal creatively and effectively with the challenges of a global business environment, and to broaden the range of management responsibilities they undertake. MBA programs at the University of Suffolk are some of the longest-running in the United Kingdom. In addition, the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) has officially accredited it. Upon meeting all relevant assessment criteria, the students will be eligible to receive three awards upon graduation:
- MBA degree
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Award in Professional Consulting.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA at The University of Suffolk
Following are the eligibility criteria for an MBA at the University of Suffolk:
- A good UK equivalent 3-year or 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, with a minimum grade of 55%
- Students without a prior degree can also apply depending on their level of experience and capabilities.
- English language qualification is mandatory if you are applying for a postgraduate degree and have completed a degree-level qualification that meets, or exceeds, the recognized standard of a UK bachelor’s degree and was taught in English, the university may be able to waive their English language requirement through the use of the university’s English Language Test Waiver form.
- Any offer of a place will be subject to demonstrating an ability to discuss and debate pertinent business issues during your interview.
Application to your dream university is a crucial part of your study abroad journey. So, it needs experts’ attention. But you need not worry, Leverage Edu is here for you with their experts to help you out. What are you waiting for? Book your consultation seat now!
For your reference, we have mentioned the admission process below:
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
The documents required to apply to the university are mentioned below for your reference:
- All official academic Transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Cost of Studying MBA at The University of Suffolk
The tuition fee for international students ranges from £16,000 to £17,000 per annum. The university offers a 20% reduction in fees for the University of Suffolk graduates. If you wish to obtain a Level 7 CMI Diploma, you must become a member of CMI for £350.
Scholarships Available at The University of Suffolk
The University of Suffolk will offer scholarships of up to £1500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
In order to receive the scholarship, one must meet the following criteria:
- Submit the application to the University of Suffolk
- Meet the entry requirements for the course and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- Self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Studying full-time
- Apply for the International Scholarship
- At the time of payment, you must still be enrolled in the course you enrolled in
Here is a range of industry experts and employers at the University of Suffolk:
- Trinity Park Events
- Frugalpac Ltd
- Paddy & Scott’s
- NatWest Bank
- Rural Coffee Caravan
- Beckett Media
One of Britain’s longest-running MBA programs is available at Suffolk University. The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) has also accredited the program.
You may be able to transfer credits to a related course at the University of Suffolk if you have previously studied at a higher education level. This would reduce the amount of time you have to spend on your degree.
Among the core modules of the program are Operations and HRM, Financial and Risk Management, International Business Strategy, Strategic Change Management, Strategic Marketing, Consultancy Management, and Research Methods.
Planning to study abroad? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance from the application to the Visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.