Known for its unique teaching concepts and career-first fundamentalism for its students, the University of East London is a public university that is ranked amongst the top academic universities for quality education and excellent career opportunities. The University comprises three main colleges – College of Applied Health and Communities, College of Arts, Technology, and Innovation, and College of Professional Service. University regulates over 90 societies and clubs. Because of its systematic academic structure, UEL has been able to offer multiple undergraduate and postgraduate courses in diverse disciplines such as business, law, social science, journalism, architecture, engineering, health, sports, sciences, psychology, and arts. Let’s explore university of East London admission for the upcoming intakes
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study at the University of East London?
- University of East London Rankings
- University of East London Admission Deadlines
- Top Programmes at University of East London
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Process of University of East London
- Documents Required
- Cost of Study
- Cost of Living in the UK
- University of East London Scholarships
Why Study at the University of East London?
At the University of East London, the dynamic curriculum which integrates theoretical learning with real-life projects, you have the opportunity to get started with your professional career as soon as you graduate. Other than that, let’s take a deeper look at why UEL is the right choice.
- Discover your career – UEL is structured with renowned faculty and academic facilities that encourage you to follow your passion and interest. Their services that include a career zone facility for students assists aspirants in finding the right choice of opportunities amongst many which aligns with their interest.
- Essential Skills – The University’s effective curriculum encourages students to gain necessary skills which are essential in remaining adaptable in a rapidly changing work culture. These skills include problem-solving, communication, leadership, and digital proficiency.
- Job Opportunities – After achieving a degree from UEL, you will have a plethora of professional opportunities in an increasingly competitive job market to choose from. According to a survey done by UEL, the average salary of students with a graduate degree is 30% higher than non-graduates between the ages of 25-30.
- Internationally Recognised Qualification – The education system in UEL is internationally accepted and their collaboration ranges from various institutions all over the world. Due to this, you will find a vast number of international students studying at UEL. Studying in such a diverse environment will open your mindset towards various cultures and languages.
Also Read: University of East London Acceptance Rate
University of East London Rankings
|QS World University Ranking||#801 – #1000||2021|
|Times Higher Education University Ranking||#801 – #1000||2021|
|The Complete University Guide||#116||2021|
|The Guardian University Ranking||#112||2021|
|Accounting and Finance Ranking – The Complete University Guide||#87||2021|
|Business and Management Studies (UK) – The complete University Guide||#111||2021|
|Business, Management and Marketing -The Guardian||#120||2021|
|Accounting and Finance Rankings – The gUardian||#76||2021|
|Civil Engineering Ranking -The Complete University Guide||#53||2021|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering -The Complete University Guide||#77||2017|
|Mechanical Engineering -The Guardian 2021||#29||2021|
|Electronic and Electrical Engineering – The Guardian||#59||2027|
|Civil Engineering -The Guardian||#49||2021|
|Computer Science – The Complete University Guide||#82||2021|
University of East London Admission Deadlines
|Application deadline||22 November 2021|
|Application deposit deadline and deadline to meet conditions||26 November 2021|
|Maintenance and TB test submission deadline||10 December 2021|
|Deadline to issue CAS||20 December 2021|
|Kickstarter Programme||10th – 14th January 2022|
|Pre-departure event||6th January, 2022|
|Orientation begins||17th January 2022|
|Teaching begins||31st January 2022|
Also Read: London Calling! Study in London
Top Programmes at University of East London
Here is a list of the most well-known and popular courses at University of East London. This course list comprises both graduate and post graduate courses.
|MBA Master of Business Administration||2 years||INR 15,90,000|
|MBA||12 months||INR 15,90,000|
|MSc International Business Management||12 months||INR 14,50,000|
|MSc Computer Science||12 months||INR 14,50,000|
|MSc Data Science||12 months||INR 14,50,000|
|BSc (Hons) Computer Science||3 years||INR 13,20,000|
|BSc (Hons) Business Management||3 years||INR 13,50,000|
|MSc Public Health||1 years||INR 13,80,000|
|MSc Pharmaceutical Science||12 months||INR 14,50,000|
|MSc Construction Engineering Management||12 months||INR 14,50,000|
In order to start your application process you should also be aware of all the requirements and conditions that UEL has put forward for their international students intakes. Here is a detailed list of information that is important to know before starting your application process.
- For most of the countries globally, UEL has set a standard of academic requirements that is equivalent to 12/13 years of education at a high school/secondary school for graduate courses.
- Few courses also require the students to have subjects specifically related to the course.
- If not that, the students are required to submit an accurate portfolio and attend an interview.
- Applicants must have their academic qualifications from a recognised institution or board.
- For postgraduates, UEL accepts candidates with a number of international qualifications equivalent to a minimum of a Lower Second Class classification (2:2) from an undergraduate degree or a degree equivalent to that in the candidate’s country.
- UEL accepts a range of English language qualifications whose score requirements may vary according to the courses.
- Official high school transcripts
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts
- Translations of transcripts in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the UK Student Visa
- Personal statement
- GMAT scores
- Translation tests
Admission Process of University of East London
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined to the UK! Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your admission process for University of East London:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the applications deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, UK students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
Cost of Study
The cost of studying at the University of East London hugely varies depending on which course you pursue and how long the course duration lasts. Here is a list of the basic ranges of tuition fees for different types of courses in UEL.
|Undergraduate Course||£13,740 per year (INR 13,70,824)|
|Postgraduate course||£13,500 (INR 13,46,880)|
|2 years Master’s with Industrial Placements||£14,760 (INR 14,72,588) + £3,500 (INR 3,49,191)|
|2 years Master;s with Industrial Placement (professional services)||£14,760 (INR 14,72,588) + £2,000 (INR 1,99,537)|
|MBA||£16,200 (INR 16,16,256)|
|MBA with Placement||£16,200 (INR 16,16,256) + £3000 (INR 2,99,306)|
Cost of Living in the UK
Other than paying for the tuition fees, here is a list of all the other expenses that you need to arrange while living in the UK as an international student.
|Accommodation||£3,800 – £3,900 (INR 3.79 – 3.89 Lakhs)|
|Internet and phone service||£300 – £350 (INR 30,000 – 35,000)|
|Transportation||£900 – £950 (INR 90,000 – 95,000)|
|Food||£1,950 – £2100 (INR 1.95 – 2.10 Lakhs)|
|Personal Expenses||£1,100 – £1,200 (INR 1.10 – 1.20 Lakhs)|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||£200 – £300 (INR 20,000 – 30,000)|
University of East London Scholarships
International students who are applying for the University of East London can also apply for scholarships. Here is a list of all scholarships provided by UEL for international students.
|ELSEF Scholarships||£1000 (INR 99,768)|
|Dean Scholarships||£13,500 (INR 13,46,880)|
|Vice Chancellor Scholarships||£27,750 (INR 27,68,586)|
|UTC Scholarships Scheme||£1500 (INR 1,49,653); £2,000 (INR 1,99,537); £2,500 (INR 2,49,422)|
Are you planning to study in University of East London but not sure where to start from? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide end-to-end guidance from application to Visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE 30-minutes counselling session today!