The importance of an MBA degree is inevitable when one plans to give their career a push. Often working professionals aspiring to their career progression opt to study the MBA program. One essential element to study abroad for the promising MBA courses is qualifying GMAT. Being one of the highly competitive exams, one requires to keep their preparation on point, to acquire a seat in top B-Schools of abroad. For all those GMAT exam aspirants, exploring how to prepare for GMAT online, read through the blog, and know about some amazing tips and tricks!
This Blog Includes:
- Tips and Tricks for GMAT Online Preparation
- How to Prepare for GMAT Online as a Working Professional?
- Why choose Leverage Live for your GMAT online Preparation?
- List of Best GMAT Books
- Mistake to Avoid in Your GMAT Preperation
- Leverage Edu Rockstars!
Tips and Tricks for GMAT Online Preparation
Are you wondering about What is the Best way for GMAT Prep? If yes then, it totally depends upon the type of schedule you have preparing. With dedication, both offline and online methods can help you fetch a good score. Here are some GMAT preparation tips:
- Get enrolled in some online GMAT classes
- Download a few apps to increase your grip over vocabulary
- Watch sample videos of important concepts of quant section
- Download e-books to practice the verbal and quant section
- Reading newspaper daily and watching online movies, videos, series will help you develop a command over the English language which is helpful for the Essay questions
- Create a GMAT study schedule as soon as possible. MBA and business master’s applications include several components, such as essays, letters of reference, resumes, and more, and the last thing you want to do is juggle all of them while simultaneously studying for the GMAT on a tight timetable.
- Understand the test parts and include them in your study strategy. Before creating a study plan, it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with the GMAT exam’s format.
- Recognize and work on your GMAT shortcomings and strengths. Identifying which abilities require the greatest attention is essential to your entire preparation plan.
- Analyze your findings, and then devise a personalised, targeted study plan to brush up on the areas where you need to improve your abilities in order to achieve your objectives.
- As part of your study strategy, work on improving your mental math. When it comes to the quantitative part, mental math is a time-saving technique you’ll want to have in your arsenal. Resist the desire to grab for your calculator at every opportunity while practising. Instead, try completing mental calculations. You won’t have a calculator for the real Quant section of the GMAT test, so honing your mental math skills is a must.
How to Prepare for GMAT Online as a Working Professional?
Many working employees plan to take the GMAT and the time that they have is when they are doing a full-time job and have to manage a GMAT prep along with it. So, here are some tips you can use:
- Create a personalized study plan that suits your routine
- Use weekends to cover up any lags in the weekdays
- Take help from your colleagues and family to take time out for preparation
- Focus on your strengths more than trying to cover your weaknesses. Unless it takes less time, do not waste your weekdays in learning new things. Reserve weekends for that
- Take a practice test every week to assess your performance
Why choose Leverage Live for your GMAT online Preparation?
There are a plethora of top Universities Accepting GMAT Scores entering which you can get a step closer to your career aspirations. Doubtful about your ability to pass the GMAT exam? Leverage Live’s specialists will teach you a number of fast tactics for each area. Leverage Live, comprised of industry top and qualified GMAT preparation teachers, provides an all-inclusive solution by offering online individual assistance sessions and quality study resources! Leverage Live’s GMAT prep tools are derived from Veritas Prep, a top-tier GMAT study material supplier, and these preparation resources include online learning videos, section-focused materials, free practice tests, and much more! With smaller batch sizes and personalized one-on-one sessions with each student, you can prepare for the GMAT at home with the help of Leverage Live’s best-in-class experts who will guide you throughout your journey with unlimited doubt sessions, one-to-one test analysis, and full-length adaptive mock tests, allowing you to achieve a 700+ GMAT score and gain admission. So here is a chance to become future-ready with access to India’s Best International Test Prep Educators! Book your demo class here!
Also Read: How to Crack GMAT in 3 Months?
Personalised Study Plan
As soon as you get in touch with our GMAT experts, all your queries about how to prepare for GMAT online will be resolved. At Leverage Edu, we will first evaluate your profile and will devise a personalized study plan as per your dream score. Your session will be as per the strategy that has been exclusively devised for you.
Know about some Maths Tricks to Ace GMAT Quant Section
Interactive Live Sessions
The classroom session at Leverage Live will be interactive. Students will undergo the foundational program which helps them ace their basics and build a sound foundation for the essential concepts. With a student-teacher of 8:1, our Leverage Live classes are completely student-centric. One on one interaction, HD videos, presentation, etc will help grasp the concepts in a better way.
Leverage Live sessions for competitive exams like GMAT, IELTS, GRE etc are totally managed by the experts of the field. Mentors possessing a stronghold in the domain guide the students about how to prepare for GMAT online. Alumni from Top B-School as well as the Subject Matter Experts will assist you toward attaining your dream course.
Check out Critical Reasoning for GMAT Exam 2021
Comprehensive Study Material
Our exclusive SMEs and certified teachers have drafted comprehensive study material as per the latest exam pattern. It comprises the best books, specialized notes, and HD videos on difficult topics. This in-house curated study material by our experts will end your struggle about how to prepare for GMAT online.
Have a look at Sample Questions for GMAT 2021
Meaningful Doubt Sessions
With a student-first approach, we neither comprise quality education nor step back at providing satisfactory customer service. Not only during the classroom session, but students will also be free to approach the experts for their doubts, later through emails. In our meaningful doubt sessions, the faculty will provide the ‘plan B’ to students facing difficulties with the usual methods.
List of Best GMAT Books
Here is a list of best selling GMAT books that covers the syllabus comprehensively:
|Name of the book||Authored||Buy here|
|Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set||Manhattan||Buy here|
|The Official Guide to the GMAT Review||GMAC||Buy here|
|GMAT Math Prep Course||Nova||Buy here|
|The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible||PowerScore||Buy here|
|Cracking the GMAT Premium – 2019 Edition||The Princeton Review||Buy here|
|GMAT Prep Plus 2019||Kaplan||Buy here|
|Prep Complete GMAT Course Set||Veritas||Buy here|
Mistake to Avoid in Your GMAT Preperation
Leverage Edu Rockstars!
Candidates above 18 years of age are allowed to appear in the exam. To know more about it read our blog on GMAT Eligibility Criteria.
In a time period of a year, you can take only 5 attempts within a gap of at least 16 days in a duration of 12 months.
There are a total of 39 centers in 34 cities across the country namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh, etc.
Begin your GMAT exam preparation at least six months before your test results are due.
One portion of the test should be reviewed and studied at a time.
Refresh your fundamental mathematical abilities.
Pacing is important for finishing the GMAT exam, therefore practice it.
The majority of persons who take the GMAT do not get a score of 700. In 2018, around one out of every eight GMATs received a score of 700 or above. Even at elite business schools, hardly every student has a GMAT score of 700. Furthermore, many good institutions frequently admit candidates who do not have a GMAT score of 700.
3 months is enough time for your GMAT preparation program to study extensively without having to cram, concentrate on your weaknesses, and, in most circumstances, achieve the degree of increase in your GMAT score that you’re aiming for. Click here to know more about How to Crack GMAT in 3 Months?
We hope that our blog on how to prepare for GMAT online was beneficial to you. To know more about the Leverage Live GMAT Classes, reach out to our Leverage Edu. Book your free online session with us, now!