Aspiring to pursue your higher education in Australia at a global top university? Want to know how to find the best career-leading programs?
Study in Australia – Virtual India Tour brings you a wonderful opportunity to unravel the best you can experience as an international student in Australia. Read on to get to know what all you can expect when you join this event.
This Blog Includes:
About Study in Australia Virtual India Tour 2020
With our student-first approach at Leverage Edu and witnessing such an incredible opportunity for Young India, we partnered with The University of Queensland (#1 in Queensland State and #46 in the world) to bring you the experience from the comfort of your homes. The virtual tour on 26th September will bring together a curated set of representatives and faculty to provide you with any and all information there is related to your study experience in the country. The sessions are segregated by theme to ensure that you receive the information you need. Powered by Uniconnect, this event is a great opportunity for all students aiming to pursue their higher education at a world top 50 university. By registering for the Study in Australia: Virtual India Tour, you will be able to:
- Engage in a panel discussion with thought leaders from the Australian Trade and Investment Commission, The University of Queensland and Leverage Edu.
- Explore your study options in Australia by virtually meeting the subject experts from The University of Queensland
- Discover the different employment and career opportunities that you can pursue in the future
- Go on a virtual tour of the campus and learn about the student experiences and scholarship opportunities
- Get a chance to directly interact with representatives from the university who can answer all your queries regarding anything you need to know about studying in Australia
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities, along with being one of the top-ranking universities in the world. Ranked 46th globally as per QS World University Rankings, 54th as per Academic Ranking of World Universities and 62nd as per the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, UQ has also won more national teaching awards than any other Australian university.
What to Expect from the Study in Australia Virtual Tour
Attending the Virtual tour is a must for you if you want to pursue further studies at one the global top universities in Australia. Let’s take a glance at what the virtual tour has on offer:
Inauguration and Panel Discussion
The virtual India tour will be launched at 11 AM on 26th September 2020, followed by a panel discussion which will last till 11:45 AM. The panel consists of:
- Sunil Venaik, Associate Professor at the School of Business of The University of Queensland
- Neha Grover, Director, Education at the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
- Digvijay Gagneja, COO, Leverage Edu
Parallel Student Sessions
As part of the Study in Australia Virtual India tour, a total of four parallel student sessions will be held from 11:45 AM to 1 PM. These one-of-its-kind exclusive student sessions are specifically for those interested in pursuing their higher education in Australia. You can ask all your queries about programs, entry requirements and scholarships. You shall also receive guidance and information about student life in Brisbane and accommodation options. Careers & employability opportunities will also be an integral part of these sessions. The four parallel sessions, which cover all the areas of study, are as follows:
- Parallel Session 1: Expand future possibilities with Business and Management programs
- Parallel Session 2: Be future-ready with Engineering and IT programs
- Parallel Session 3: Prepare for an exciting career in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Parallel session 4: Know more about future-led with Science programs
Apart from the amazing panel discussions and student sessions, you can also interact with the Subject Experts from Australia as part of the Virtual India tour, providing guidance regarding all the study options you can avail in Australia. By registering for the Study in Australia virtual tour, you can seek academic guidance from these subject experts from different academic fields, who will surely clear all your doubts about studying in Australia. Let’s take a look at the subject experts and head coaches who are part of the Virtual Tour:
- Janardan Kewin, Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at The University of Queensland
- Melinda Knox, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology at The University of Queensland
- Margeaux Chandler, Faculty of Science at The University of Queensland
- Remmyatha Varghese, Senior Recruitment Advisor at The University of Queensland
- Resham Verma, Head Coach at Leverage Edu
- Lakshmi Murthy Mahajankatti, Head Coach at Leverage Edu
- Sameera Boyinapalli, Head Coach and City Lead of Hyderabad at Leverage Edu
- Nishilta, Head Coach at Leverage Edu
Are you excited about attending the interactive Study in Australia – Virtual India Tour? Well, then get yourself registered at the Leverage Edu’s Uniconnect page and we look forward to introducing you to the wonderful student life that awaits you in Australia!