Falmouth University is a global knowledge centre that continually exceeds expectations in its aim to teach future generations using effective techniques. It is a well-known public university that has been generously sponsored and supported by the state to meet the needs of modern society. Falmouth University has achieved outstanding outcomes in terms of education and job prospects since its founding in 2012. It has made significant contributions to innovation and research in a variety of sectors over the course of its illustrious history. Falmouth University offers a diverse selection of degrees through its several schools. Every course on this site is up to date on the most recent advancements in the fields covered. Students are taught to study, grow, and evolve into better people under the supervision of top-notch teaching members. Here’s your guide on how to study at Falmouth University and more!
This Blog Includes:
Popular Courses at Falmouth University
- BA (Hons) Journalism: Bachelor of Arts Honours in Journalism, is a mass communication course for undergraduates. Investigating and reporting events, issues, and trends to a large audience is the activity of journalism.
- BA (Hons) Photography: B.A. (Hons) Photography programme is a three-year programme that consists of six semesters and includes a required internship and projects in the elective areas of specialisation. Students will be prepared in the following fields as a result of the programme: Wedding photography, tabletop photography, and other types of photography
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design: Get the expertise you need to be a great graphic designer, and graduate with an excellent portfolio that showcases your skills and talents to potential employers
- BA (Hons) in Acting: This degree is a hands-on programme that is supported by academic practice. It’s perfect for students who want to grow and cooperate across acting, music, and movement disciplines.
- BA (Hons) in Interior Design: Interior Architecture Design is a Bachelor of Arts Honours study that focuses on the design and building of interior space in connection to an architectural and urban context
- BA (Hons) Music: B.A. Hons music degree is a three-year bachelor’s degree in music. Candidates can study courses such as music history, composition, music theory, music interpretation, and voice teaching, among others. Candidates for this course should be familiar with concerns and professional ethics. Students with communication skills, planning, technical skills, teamwork, self-management, and critical reflection are the best candidates for this course
- BA (Hons) Architecture: Bachelor of Architectural Studies (Honours) degree is a one-year programme that allows you to deepen your understanding of Architectural Design methods, knowledge, and history by completing a substantial research project.
How to Study at Falmouth University?
Students can apply directly on the university’s portal. The application fee for a single choice is around Rs. 2,091.45 and for more than one choice Rs. 2,789.03 approximately.
Admission Requirements :
- Official transcripts of class 12 examination (CBSE/ICSE)
- Official copies of examination results/academic documents
- Current Passport
- Proof of financial support
- UK English Language Proficiency Tests- IELTS/PTE/Cambridge English
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency by taking one of the following examinations, such as IELTS or PTE. The following are the minimal prerequisites for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. To be admitted to Falmouth University, candidates must have achieved the following score.
|Cambridge English Scale||169||176|
Falmouth University Scholarships
|Nationality||India and China|
- Eligible Countries: Indian and Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for a one-year master’s degree programme at Falmouth.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Students should meet all of the following requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have a one-year master’s programme offer from Falmouth.
- Applicants must have applied to study in the academic year 2022-2023. (with a September 2022 start).
- Benefits: The scholars will get £10,000 to attend Falmouth University for a one-year master’s degree.
How to Apply?
- Students can apply by logging into the university portal. The students must then provide a supporting statement to email@example.com in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The documents given below should be presented to the university by the students:
- A scanned copy of proof of identification
- Scanned copies of transcripts and previous qualifications
- Personal statement
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- BULATS – 75
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- LanguageCert – ESOL B2
- PTE – 60
- Trinity – Trinity ISE III with Pass in all four components
Falmouth University began as the Falmouth School of Arts in 1902 and was granted university status in 2012. Its speciality is creative subjects, such as arts, fashion, media, game design, languages, theatre, and the like, as well as a variety of business programmes. It currently has 5,500 students enrolled.
Yes, Falmouth University provides an on-campus accommodation facility with access to wifi and ensures safety with CCTV cameras and 24*7 support websites.
1.Students can live and study in a beautiful place where others usually go on a holiday
2.Falmouth is a very safe place to live and study.
3.Everything is reachable by foot or a ride.
4.Life is cheap for students compared to the rest of the UK.
This was your guide on how to study at Falmouth University. Are you planning to study abroad? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide end-to-end support from application to Visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE 30-minutes counselling session today!