Supply Chain Management is a highly specialised course that focuses on the management of brands and developing brand strategy. A Masters of Science in Supply Chain Management in the UK offers students to maximise their management skills and potential to work in administrative departments. It enhances their analytical and team working ability. We have covered every aspect of pursuing MSc Supply Chain Management in the UK with its top universities, admission requirements, job opportunities and more!
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study MSc Supply Chain Management UK?
- Top Universities for MSc Supply Chain Management UK
- Eligibility Criteria
- Document Checklist
- How to Apply to MSc Supply Chain Management in UK?
- Jobs and Salary after MSc Supply Chain Management UK
- Top Recruiters
Why Study MSc Supply Chain Management UK?
Pursuing MSc Supply Chain Management UK offers aspirants a plethora of opportunities in fieldwork, management, research, administration and economics. For those who are thinking of why study MSc Supply Chain Management in the UK, here are the reasons:
- Ample opportunities of getting into multinational branding companies.
- The degree will provide you with the best qualifications to be employed for performing managerial roles.
- Due to COVID-19, employment opportunities for supply chain managers in the UK are likely to surge in the next few years.
- Aspirants can use their management abilities to transform their family business due to the rise in competition.
Top Universities for MSc Supply Chain Management UK
UK universities, in particular, are the best ranking institutes for offering the best supply chain management masters courses around the world. Here are enlisted top UK universities offering an MSc in Supply Chain Management UK:
|University||QS World University Rankings 2022|
|University of Manchester||27|
|University of Leeds||92|
|University of Warwick||61|
|University of Southampton||77|
|University of Sheffield||95|
|University of Nottingham||103|
|University of Sussex||226|
|University of Bath||166|
The eligibility criteria to pursue MSc Supply Chain Management UK includes education qualifications and language requirements. Most of the universities require the following:
- A minimum second class honours degree in business administration or upper second class honours degree in supply chain management.
- The average marks of 60% – 70% or equivalent are required.
- Students who have a professional undergraduate degree with relevant work experience are also preferred.
- English proficiency test scores in IELTS of minimum 6.5 bands, TOEFL score must be between 80 – 100 and 61 – 73 PTE academic score.
Apart from fulfilling the educational requirements, students need to submit the following documents to complete the application process.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- GMAT requirements are acceptable but are not mandatory
- Official academic transcripts
- Proofs of English proficiency test scores
- Scanned copy of a passport
- Letter of recommendation (two academics or professional)
- Updated Resume/CV
- Copies of degree certificates
How to Apply to MSc Supply Chain Management in UK?
Step 1: Select the University
The foremost thing is to select the specialization and the university you wish to pursue your postgraduate studies. Check all the necessary details including an overview of the course, cost of studying & living, work permit rules, and other important information.
Step 2: Gather All Educational Requirements
This includes a collection of academic transcripts, proof of English proficiency test scores like TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo, SOP, LOR, UK student visa, copies of passport and degree certificates. However, GMAT is not a mandatory requirement but it is suggested that you appear for the exam.
Note: Register for Leverage Live, prepare for IELTS and get the top scores to be a part of your chosen university!
Step 3: Fill and Submit the Application
After collecting all the documents, it’s time to fill up the application form. Fill in all the professional and personal information carefully. Once you have completed the application form, it’s time to save and select a suitable time to submit your application.
Step 4: Wait for the Acceptance Letter
Finally, wait for the offer letter from the selected university. The application process takes a few weeks for evaluation. After receiving the offer letter, do the initial research for accommodation, apply for student loans and grants.
Jobs and Salary after MSc Supply Chain Management UK
Supply Chain experts pursuing a postgraduate degree can find excellent job opportunities. It is an expanded field and aspirants can earn a good amount of money. The jobs and salary packages available for MSc Supply Chain Management UK are:
|Job Profiles||Average Salary (in GBP)|
|Supply Chain Analyst||35,000 (INR 35.01 lakhs)|
|Marketing Managers||47,000 (INR 47.01 lakhs)|
|Public Relations Specialist and Analysts||29,000 (INR 29.01 lakhs)|
|Logistics Analyst||33,000 (INR 33.01 lakhs)|
|Procurement Lead||75,000 (INR 75.03 lakhs)|
|Economic Research Analyst||39,000 (INR 39.01 lakhs)|
|Project Manager||43,000 (INR 43.01 lakhs)|
|Operations Support Specialist||44,000 (INR 44.01 lakhs)|
There are different types of recruiters in the field of supply chain management. Presented below are the employers from logistics organizations, retailers, manufactures, government agencies, etc.
- SC Johnson
- Rosemont Pharmaceuticals
- Bibby Distribution
- McDonagh Supply Chain Consultant
- Warrant Group
- Johnson & Johnson
It is one of the highest-paying areas of Business Administration. The average salary earned after pursuing a master’s degree ranges from 30,000 – 40,000 euros.
The University of Manchester, University of Sheffield, University of Nottingham, University of Leeds, Kingston University London, the University of Westminster in the UK are best for pursuing this course.
These are the highest paying jobs in logistics organisations like Fleet Manager, Distribution Manager, Configuration Analyst, Senior Level Landman, etc.
We hope this blog was able to provide you with in-depth knowledge on MSc Supply Chain Management UK. To get admission in this course at a top university in the UK, seek guidance from our Leverage Edu experts. Our unique AI course finder will find a well-suited course and university in the UK as per your interest. Call us now on 1800572000!