Did you know that the University of East Anglia is one of the top 50 best universities in UK for Psychology? Interesting, right! International students consider the Masters of Science programs offered by the School of Psychology at UEA enriching, research-oriented and socially awakening. If you are an international student looking to study Psychology in the UK but need a scholarship, then the School of Psychology MSc Scholarship is just perfect for you!
This Blog Includes:
|University Name||University of East Anglia|
|Department||School of Psychology|
|Number of Awards||Five|
|Nationality||Home, EU or International|
Eligibility of the School of Psychology MSc Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have applied for the following courses offered by the School of Psychology-
- MSc Developmental Science
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Social and Applied Psychology
Irrespective of your nationality, you are eligible for this scholarship.
Confused about what course you should apply for at UEA? Use our AI Course Finder!
Benefits of School of Psychology MSc Scholarship
So, what does the School of Psychology MSc Scholarship offer?
If you win the School of Psychology MSc Scholarship, you will receive a deduction of GBP 7,000 or INR 7.13 lakhs on your tuition fees.
5 students of the eligible courses are awarded the scholarship each year. So, the scholarship is competitive considering all students are automatically eligible.
The process to apply for the School of Psychology MSc Scholarship is automatic in nature. Once you apply for the eligible courses from the School of Psychology at UEA, you are automatically eligible. Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for this scholarship for better understanding.
- Candidates are eligbible for this scholarship if they have already applied for one of the given programs – MSc Developmental Science, MSc Cognitive Neuroscience, and MSc Social and Applied Psychology
- Firstly the candidate has to fill up the application form with all the accurate details.
- The following documents are required during the registration process – pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of english language proficiency, a personal statement, and passport
Also Read: Know how to write a perfect SOP for the UK
The School of Psychology MSc Scholarship offers postgraduate students a chance to upgrade their undergraduate psychology degrees without the financial stress of studying abroad. Want to apply for a scholarship that is easy to understand and hassle-free? The Leverage Edu Scholarship Program is the one for you! Apply now and win scholarships worth up to INR 5 lakhs.