An acronym used for HyperText Markup Language, HTML is a language used for web page creation and designing web applications. HyperText stands for Text within Text. For example, when you click a link, it immediately brings you to a new webpage. The link you had clicked is hypertext. Further, it away or a link between two or more webpages with each other (HTML documents). The markup language is a computer language used to apply layout and formation of conventions to a text document. Simply, markup language enhances the text by making it more dynamic and attractive. Thus HTML is a markup language that helps create attractive web pages with styling, making the format nice on the web browser. If you want to know more about HTML, features of HTML, versions of HTML, top colleges and courses for HTML, job profiles and salary, and much more then Keep Reading!
|HTML full form||Hypertext Markup Language|
|Popular Courses||Certificate and Diploma Courses|
|Duration of the courses||3 Months-2 Years|
|Eligibility of the courses||Depends upon the courses opted for|
|Average Fees for certificate courses||INR 10,000-INR 50,000|
|Average Fees for Diploma and PG Diploma||INR 5,000-INR 30,000|
|Average Salary after Completion of Certificate courses||INR 1.2 Lakh- INR 2 Lakh|
|Average Salary after Completion of Diploma Courses||INR 2 lakh-4.5 lakh|
This Blog Includes:
Features of HTML
If you are looking for benefits or features of HTML then here is the list of common benefits.
- HTML is a very easy and simple language that can be easily understood and modified
- If you want to make an effective presentation then it is the solution as it comprises formatting tags
- Further, HTML provides a flexible and effective way to design web pages and text
- An independent platform, HTML can be displayed on various platforms including Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- HTML is regarded as the case-insensitive language that can be used with tags either in upper-case or lower-case
Versions of HTML
Since its foundation, it has evolved into various versions in the market.
- HTML 1.0
- HTML 2.0
- HTML 3.2
- HTML 4.01
- HTML 5
The eligibility requirements for the courses are given below
- If you are planning to pursue a certificate course, then you are first required to have completed class 10 and class 12 from an officially recognized board
- To pursue a diploma course, the basic requirement is to complete class 12th from an officially recognized board
- There is another option available to pursue higher education. The PG Diploma is the option available. The basic eligibility requirement is to complete graduation from an officially recognized institution with HTML 5 as a subject.
There are many courses offered by various top universities across the globe. Some of the popular diploma courses are
|Name of the Courses||Average Fees|
|PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development||INR 81,000|
|PG Diploma in Computer Programming||INR 7,200|
Top Universities for HTML Courses
There are an array of universities that offer courses in India. Some of the popular universities are
|Name of the University||NIRF Rankings|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||16|
|University of Calcutta||11|
|Aligarh Muslim University||31|
|Lovely Professional University||99|
|University of Mumbai||95|
Job Profiles and Salary
One of the main reasons for the popularity of HTML is due to availability of a plethora of job profiles for graduates who pursue higher education in HTML. It is not only a skill but a highly paid skill that promises you employment opportunities and high packages. Some of the popular job profiles are
|Job Profiles||Average Salary||Skills Required|
|Web Designers||INR 2 to 3 lakhs||Programming languages
Basic designing tools
|Web Developers||INR 4 to 8 lakhs||Knowledge about programming and web page designing a Content management system|
|UI Designer or a Frontend Designer||INR 3 to 8 Lakhs||Attention to detail
Team management Programming languages
It is no more a secret that the IT industry adopts the latest and most advanced versions of technologies and to sustain the job in the market it is quite necessary to adapt and learn HTML 5. If you know previous versions, then you may find the latest version easier.
Of course, you can learn online through various standalone institutes. Some of the popular institutes are:
Yes, definitely it is absolutely worthy to pursue the courses as it is a skill that would help you secure a job.
If you want to get into a high university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need a flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process to realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.