The TJSB Bank stands for the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank. It is a multi-state scheduled cooperative bank. The TJSB Bank was established in 1972 and is set on the principles of strong business ethics.
The TJSB Bank has recently posted vacancies for the post of Trainee Officer. The selection of skilled candidates will be done based on the TJSB Exam 2022. The selection process will include an online written test followed by the interview. The Application form for the TJSB exam 2022 was released on the official website on September 24, 2022.
This Blog Includes:
- TJSB Exam 2022 Important Dates
- TJSB Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Guidelines for the TJSB Exam 2022
- TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form
- Guidelines to Fill Up the TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form
- TJSB Exam 2022 Application Fee
- TJSB Exam 2022 Admit Card
- TJSB Exam 2022 Pattern
- TJSB Exam 2022 Syllabus
- TJSB Trainee Officer Salary Package
The highlights for the TJSB Exam 2022 are given below:
|Exam Name||TJSB Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Thane Janata Sahakari Bank, Mumbai|
|Level of Exam||PAN India|
|Selection Procedure||Online Written Test and Interview|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form Opening Date||September 24, 2021|
|TJSB Exam 2022 Application Closing Date||October 3, 2021|
|Exam Application Fee||INR 826|
|Exim Bank Exam Date 2022||November 14, 2022|
|Negative Marking||¼ of the Total Assigned Marks to the Question|
|Available Post||Trainee Officer|
|Exim Bank Exam Helpdesk Number||022 2587 8500|
|Official Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
TJSB Exam 2022 Important Dates
All the important dates related to the TJSB Exam 2022 are given below:
|1.||Release of Online TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form||September 24, 2021|
|2.||Closing of the TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form||October 3, 2021|
|3.||TJSB Exam Date 2022||November 14, 2022|
|4.||Release of TJSB Exam 2022 Admit Card||One Week Before the Exam|
TJSB Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants wishing to apply for the role of Trainee Officer at TJSB should match their qualifications and basic details with the minimum Eligibility Criteria of the job. Candidates must closely look for the nationality, age, and educational requirements of the job. The Eligibility Criteria for the TJSB Exam 2022 are given below:
- Age: Candidates must be between 20 to 28 years of age, i.e. candidates born on or after September 1, 1993, and on or before August 31, 2001. Candidates must attach a legal document to verify their age.
- The candidate must have pursued his/her graduation from a UGC-recognised university.
- Candidates must hold Indian nationality.
- There is no bar on the number of attempts for this exam. Candidates may appear in the exam as many times till they fall out of the age eligibility criteria. To avoid multiple attempts, candidates are advised to read only the most relevant books to prepare for the Trainee Officer TJSB Exam 2022.
- The candidates don’t need to have any prior working experience other than having completed their graduation degree.
Guidelines for the TJSB Exam 2022
Apart from the TJSB Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria, candidates must adhere to the following TJSB exam guidelines to help coordinate the smooth hiring process:
- The PwD candidates must submit an official certificate of their physical disability. The certificate must have been issued by a certified practitioner.
- Candidates must bring the following documents during the time of hiring: passport or Aadhaar card, birth certificate, educational certificates and experience certificates.
- In the case of applying for the reservation, candidates must provide the supporting documents on or before the deadline for submissions.
TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form
After checking all the Eligibility Criteria, the TJSB Trainee Officer aspirants must proceed to fill out the TJSB exam 2022 Application Form. Candidates must note that the application form must be submitted online, the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank will not accept any application sent (in the form of documents) by post. The Application Process for the TJSB Exam 2022 includes three steps. These steps are briefly described below:
- Submission of Application Fee Online
- Documents Submission
Guidelines to Fill Up the TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form
To apply for the post of Trainee Officer at the TJSB bank, aspirants must fill out the Application Form before the deadline ends. The guidelines for filling up the TJSB Exam 2022 Application Form are given below:
Guidelines for Registration
- Visit TJSB’s official website, i.e. tjsb.net and click on “Apply Online” to begin your registration.
- Enter basic details such as name, father’s name, education, date of birth, mobile number, permanent address and email ID and then submit the form.
- A provisional registered ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s phone number and email ID.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of their original educational and professional documents and make the Fee Payment. Add any additional documents such as the SSC certificate (if any) and the category certificate.
- Candidates must also keep a scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph to upload with the Application Form.
- Click on “Submit” to submit the Application Form and download the same for future reference.
TJSB Exam 2022 Application Fee
After filling up the Application Form and uploading the scanned documents, candidates will be redirected to the TJCB Application Fee Payment gateway. Candidates have to make the payment of INR 826 on or before the deadline ends, i.e. October 3, 2021. Candidates can make the payment of the fee by using any of the online methods such as using either debit card, credit card, internet banking, cash cards, IMPS and mobile wallets. Candidates must download the fee receipt for future reference.
TJSB Exam 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will be required to go through the interview round after clearing the written test. The TJSB Admit Card is required to appear for the Trainee Officer interview round. To be able to download the Admit Card, candidates must have passed the TJSB 2022 written test. The TJSB written exam 2022 was conducted on November 14, 2022.
The release of Admit Cards will be notified to the candidates using SMS and email. Candidates must enter their Registration Number or enrollment number and date of birth to download the Admit card. After downloading, candidates must ensure that the details provided in the Admit Card are correct.
However, if there is any discrepancy in the details of the Admit Card, the same must be informed to the concerned authorities immediately. For the same, candidates must either write an email at email@example.com or call the bank at 022 2587 8500 to describe the discrepancy in their Admit card.
TJSB Exam 2022 Pattern
The TJSB 2022 exam paper consists of objective-type questions. Each question is provided with four different choices, out of which only one is the correct answer the question. Candidates have to mark only the correct answer. The total allowed duration for the exam is 120 minutes.
Each question carries 1 mark and a total of 200 questions are there in the exam. The maximum marks for the written exam are 200. For every wrong answer, ¼ times the total marks assigned to the question will be deducted. The detailed pattern of the TJSB Exam 2022 is given here below:
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks per Section||Duration per Section|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||1||50||35 Minutes|
|3.||English Language||50||1||50||30 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||50||1||50||20 Minutes|
TJSB Exam 2022 Syllabus
The TJSB exam 2022 syllabus for each section is given here below:
|1.||Reasoning||The Venn Diagrams, Blood Relation, Seating Arrangement, Inequalities, Order & Ranking, Word Formation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Number Series, Input-Output, Direction and Distance, Syllogism, Problem Solving, Figure Classification, Analogy, Alphabet Reasoning, Decision Making, Puzzles and Alphabet Series|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Rate & Proportion, Continuity, Conic Sections, Set Theory, 3-Dimensions, Pipes and Cistern, Number Systems, Sequence and Series, Profit & Loss, Surds and Indices, Limits and Probability, Simple Interest (SI), Compound Interest (CI), Percentage, Work and Time, Trigonometry, Conic Sections, Straight Line, Set Theory, Straight Lines and Problems on Ages|
|3.||General Awareness||National and International Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Static GK, Important Days, Budget, Sports, History, Geography, Science and Technology, Banking and Current Events|
|4.||English Language||Spellings, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Para Jumbles, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Corrections, Synonyms/Antonyms, Spot the Error, Idioms and Phrases, Verbs, Clauses, Adjectives, Vocabulary, Sentence Improvement, Adjectives and Verbal Comprehension|
TJSB Trainee Officer Salary Package
The appointed Trainee Officer at TJSB gets paid somewhere between INR 2 Lakhs per annum to 2.4 Lakhs per annum. The Trainee Officer gets a gross amount of INR 20,000 per month. However, this amount is subject to change as per the other policies of the bank. The new joiners will be liable to some of the other benefits as well such as the house-rent allowances, Medical allowances, gratuity, term insurance, mediclaim, travelling allowances, the employer’s contribution to the provident fund and many more. These allowances are granted as per the policies of the bank.
Ans: The last date to fill out the Exim Bank 2022 Application Form was October 3, 2021.
Ans: The TJSB 2022 exam for the post of Trainee Officer was conducted on November 14, 2022.
Ans: The Application Fee for the TJSB Exam 2022 is INR 826.