One of the prominent and highly demanding courses nowadays, the Fisher College MBA program is one of the major reasons for the popularity of Fisher College, Boston, USA. There are a plethora of courses offered by Fishers College with excellence in teaching and quality of education which is also the main reason for its popularity. Another prominent reason for the popularity of this Fisher College MBA is the availability of a plethora of career opportunities after completion of the course. If you want to get into Fisher College then it can be a life-changing experience. If you want to know more about Fisher College, the Fisher College MBA program, Fees and much more then keep reading!
|Name of the institution
|Fisher College of Business
|Year of establishment
|The Ohio State University
|2 years for full-time
|Level, of course,
|Type of university
This Blog Includes:
If you are still doubting your decision of getting into Fisher College then have a look at the remarkable rankings achieved by the institution.
- 57th in the world university rankings by QS 2023
- 39th in the university rankings by THE times higher education 2023
- 11th in the global university rankings by US News and World Report 2023
- 33rd in the national university rankings by US News and World Report 2023
MBA at Fisher College
Here is an overview of the MBA program offered by Fisher College which is a province of the Ohio State University.
- The Fisher College of Business offers a full-time MBA program which aims at providing high-calibre learning experiences that help particularly in maximizing the hidden potential of each and every enrolled student.
- In the due course, students are enriched with multiple things including skill assessment, a personalized curriculum, on-site opportunities and individual coaching that enables students to put the learnt theories into practice.
- Another valuable point that must be mentioned is that this innovative approach named MBA by Fisher College cultivated career opportunities for the students including making them stand out among competitors by being highly sought-after employees.
- As a full-time MBA student, you can pursue STEM MBA specializations that help in technical skills development and also provide more career opportunities.
Fees and Annual Expenses
There are an array of expenses involved when it to pursue higher education at foreign universities. To help you calculate all the living expenses that come along with the dream to pursue MBA at Fisher College, here are the expenses involved with fees.
|Amount in INR
|Hostel and meals
|Books and supplies
- As an applicant, you are required to have a bachelor’s degree that is equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- If you are an Indian student then you need to consider that the university does not recognise a three-year bachelor’s degree as compared to a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- The university had offered GRE and GMAT test waivers for the autumn applicants 2023 for candidates aspiring for admission to a full-time MBA program.
- If you want to take the above benefit then you may be required to submit a supplement essay as the entire weight will be placed o the remaining applications.
If your first language is not English then you are required to submit language proficiency scores. The average language proficiency test scores you require to get enrolled on MBA at Fisher College are
|Language Proficiency Tests
|No Score less than
|7.0 band in the speaking section
|24 in the speaking section
There is a list of documents required while applying for admission at Fisher College of Business at MBA. To help you with this here are the required documents while the application process.
- Essays 2
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of financial support documents
- GMAT/GRE test scores
- English proficiency test scores
If you want to apply for the MBA at Fisher College then you may require to pay a non-refundable application fee of USD 70 or INR 5,210. The mode of payment is usually a credit card as the Ohio State tuition option payment plan usually known as TOPP enables students and their families to distribute the cost of accommodation, tuition fees, etc. into instalment payments. These costs are usually divided into four instalments one for autumn/spring semesters and three instalments for summer semesters. You must also consider the application deadline while applying.
Ohio State University (Fisher) is ranked 39th among Best Business Schools and 11th (tie) among Part-Time MBA programmes. Schools are ranked based on their performance across a set of widely accepted excellence indicators.
The average GMAT score for Fisher’s incoming class is 673. The middle 80% range for the GMAT is 622 to 718.
Students in Fisher’s Full-Time MBA programme can now choose to specialise in STEM fields. Fisher’s STEM MBA demonstrates our commitment to meeting the needs of students and employers, as well as our commitment to ensuring that Fisher students remain among the most in-demand graduates worldwide.
You need higher grades to get into your dream university. Also, a flawless application will help you beat the fierce competition. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.