The University of East Anglia is considered one of the top universities in the UK that sees a large inflow of Indian students each year. A university that offers a world-class postgraduate education is also renowned for the scholarship opportunities it offers, especially to Indian students. The International Development Scholarship for Indian students is one of these scholarship programs offered by UEA.
Download the Leverage Edu app- One app for all your study abroad needs!
This Blog Includes:
To be eligible for the International Development Scholarship at UEA, you must be an Indian citizen. Also, you must have a letter of acceptance for postgraduate taught courses in the International Development Department. The eligible courses are-
- MA Globalisation, Business and Sustainable Development
- MSc Impact Evaluation for International Development
- MA International Social Development
- MSc Climate Change and International Development
- MA Media and International Development
- MSc Developmental Economics
- MSc International Development Management
- MSc Environment and International Development
- MA Conflict, Governance and International Development
- MA International Development
- MA Gender Analysis in International Development
Must Read: UEA Admission Guide
Benefits of International Development Scholarship UEA
The International Development Scholarship offers 3 students from India scholarships worth GBP 8,000 or INR 8.05 lakhs each year.
You can only use it as a deduction on your international tuition fees.
To apply for the International Development Scholarship UEA, you have to fill the online application form available on the UEA website. Along with the form, you have to submit an essay of 250 words answering the following question-How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
The application deadline is 31st May 2022 for the International Development Scholarship.
Only students accepted in the courses offered by the Department of International Development are allowed to apply for the International Development Scholarship.
[Bonus] List of Scholarships to Study in UK
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarships
- A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship
- Felix Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Scotland Saltire Scholarships
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
Exclusive #AskUsAnything with UEA and Leverage Edu Experts!
Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity in other fields of study and want a stress-free scholarship experience? Apply for the Leverage Edu Scholarship Program now and win a scholarship worth up to INR 5 lakhs!