Lengthy application forms, tricky personal interviews, long waiting duration; arent visa formalities the most tedious tasks related to visiting abroad? Almost every country requires foreign nationals to have a pre-approved visa before they allow them to enter into their borders for business, overseas education or tourism. But do you know there are many countries in popular continents like Asia, Africa along with Oceania and Caribbean that allow free visa for Indian nationals! Yes, you read it right, being an Indian passport holder, you can travel without any visa to a few countries. Let’s go through this blog and take a look at the countries offering free visa for Indians.
Must Read: Best Countries to Study Abroad Amid Covid-19
This Blog Includes:
Countries Offering Free Visa Indians
Tabulated below are countries that allow free visa for Indians to travel and visit them. There are 130 countries which make it mandatory for Indians to have a visa, whereas only 21 countries have opened their borders to Indian nationals without any visa. For all the Indian passport holders here is a list of countries that you can visit without any visa, but make sure that you have your travel insurance before you go onboard-
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
|America||Ecuador El Salvador|
Now that we have been through the list of countries that have a free visa for Indians, let us now take a detailed look at what all are the necessary requirements that one must keep in mind before visiting the nations.
There are 6 spectacular countries falling within the Asian continent that offer free visa for Indians. Here are the details pertaining to them-
- Bhutan: Indians need to register at the time of visiting Bhutan along with providing necessary documents such as a passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Nepal: The country does not demand Indians to possess any sort of special document for visiting Nepal.
- Indonesia: To enter Indonesia without any Visa it is necessary for one to only visit tourist related places or family and not carry out any sort of business
- Qatar: To visit Qatar, it is absolutely necessary for Indians to have a valid passport with at least six months of extended validity along with a confirmed return ticket.
Scenic countries in African borders also have a free visa for Indians policy. Let us take a look at a few details:
- Mauritius: If you have a valid Indian passport, confirm accommodation booking along with a confirmed return or onwards ticket, you fall under the category of free visa for Indians in Mauritius.
- Senegal: Senegal offers a Visa free stay to the citizens of 55 countries including India if they have a valid passport, return ticket and proof of hotel reservations.
Countries with free visa for Indians policy in Oceania are-
- Vanuatu: Being an Indian national if you have a valid passport, proof of funds for the trip along with return tickets you can freely visit Vanuatu.
- Fiji: Fiji allows Indian nationals to stay in the country and must have a valid passport, passport size photographs, return tickets along with proof of funds.
There are 7 Caribbean countries that you can visit without seeking a visa. Mentioned below are the details that one must keep in mind before entering the borders-
- Dominica: The Dominican Republic allows free visa for Indian nationals if they have sufficient funds, confirmed accommodation and return tickets.
- Haiti: Along with an identity proof and valid passport, you all set to visit Haiti.
- Grenada: A valid passport with a minimum one blank Page, round trip flight tickets and yellow fever certificates are some of the mandatory requirements to fulfil for visiting Granada.
- Jamaica: Located in the Caribbean Island nation, Indian nationals can visit Jamaica without any Visa.
Countries that Indians can visit in America without any Visa are-
- Ecuador: The immigration authorities of Ecuador allow free visa for Indian nationals, which means they can visit the country without any visa.
- El Salvador: After collecting a valid tourist card upon arriving in the nation with a minimal fee of USD 10, International scan explore El Salvador.
Duration of Stay
Although it is free for Indian nationals to visit the above-mentioned countries, provided that they meet the basic requirements, it is important to note that the duration of stay without any Visa is for a limited period. The immigration authorities have made it mandatory for Indian nationals to return to their original-destination within the prescribed duration of time. For all the countries having a free visa for Indians policy, here are their valid durations:
|St. Kitts and Nevis||30 Days|
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines||30 Days|
|Trinidad and Tobago||90 Days|
|El Salvador||90 Days|
We hope that through this block was helpful in making you well versed with the list of countries that offer free visa for Indians. Do you know that most of these nations are also counted amongst the leading study abroad destinations? Get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu and they will guide you in choosing the best study destination as per your career goals and budget. Sign up for an e-meeting with us today!