In order to help address various world problems together and maintain cordial ties in the global economy, a study in International Relations has become the standard where you can pursue a career where different countries engage and cooperate with one another. And how can such an environment work without the participation of experts with an expertise in International Relations? Here in this blog, is all the information you will need about pursuing an MBA in International Relations, their criteria and major universities providing these courses.
This Blog Includes:
What is an MBA in International Relations?
International Relations or International Affairs, aka IR or IA, respectively, is an area of knowledge that explores international or global interconnections between two or more nations in the fields of politics, law and economics. In order to preserve peace and stability among countries, international partnerships are a very essential characteristic, and it has increasingly become crucial for nations to link and build relationships in a way to construct and develop relations around the world.
Pursuing an MBA or an MA in International Relations will give you great perspectives in international management, global policy and affairs, strategic partnerships, economic developments, political issues, legislation, and so much more.
To be eligible for pursuing an MBA in this field, the candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- To be eligible in each of the qualifications, the candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree for a minimum of 3 years & receive at least 50 percent marks in the qualifying test.
- After finishing his/her UG degree in B.Tech/B.Arch, Medical, Arts, Humanities and Technology, the candidate may enrol in this program.
- The candidate must pass the entrance exam + GD (Group Discussion) + PI (Personal Interview) for this course of study.
Various Programs Related to an MBA in International Relations
You’ll find courses that aim to introduce you to be a leader that include topics and specializations in international relations, corporate or NGO administration. Here are some of the courses that you can study:
- MBA in International Business
- International MBA
- MBA with International/Global Management Concentration
- MBA with International Relations Concentration
- MBA with a Major in International Relations
In a nutshell, an MBA in International Relations degree offers students a chance to leverage their fundamental expertise from a variety of areas of social science to become even more intelligent individuals and to seek careers in similar fields in many instances.
To get the best out of this course, you need to locate the right environment to match it with your college or career goals. Here are some of the top institutions around the world that are offering courses on MBA in International Relations.
- Geneva Business School, Switzerland
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies, USA
- Norman Paterson School Of International Affairs, Canada
- Webster University School of Education, United States
- The Australian National University, Australia
Scope of an MBA in International Relations
We are all conscious of the fact in the present era that the need for MBA in International Relations university graduates is increasing day by day. So in International Relations, the scope of an MBA is very challenging and huge. You can pursue a career in business organizations or firms anywhere after having completed this degree. The MBA is an excellent course for extending your relations to other nations. In this field, you can also explore unfettered jobs.
This is all that you needed to know about pursuing an MBA in International Relations. Confused about selecting the right university to pursue an MBA? Reach out to our Leverage Edu experts and we will help you cherry-pick the best university as per your interests and preferences. Sign up for a free session with us now!