Robert Gordon University or RGU is a public university in Aberdeen, Scotland with a rich history dating back to the time when its benefactor Robert Gordon who founded the Robert Gordon Hospital in 1729 which then underwent years of educational metamorphosis before it became the university in 1992. Robert Gordon University is known for offering various courses. Leverage Edu brings you a blog with detailed information about pursuing a Business Analytics course from Robert Gordon University.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose Robert Gordon University?
- Ranking of Robert Gordon University
- Business Analytics Course Overview at Robert Gordon University
- Business Analytics Course Details at Robert Gordon University
- Subjects included in Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Options at Robert Gordon University
- Eligibility for Business Analytics at Robert Gordon University
- Admission Deadline
- Entry Requirement for Business Analytics at Robert Gordon University
- Business Analytics Fees at Robert Gordon University
- Documents Required at Robert Gordon University
- Living Cost at Robert Gordon University
- Scholarships at Robert Gordon University
- Placements at Robert Gordon University
- Average Salary after Robert Gordon University
- Recruiting Companies at Robert Gordon University
|Type of university||Public University|
|Number of campuses||1|
|Graduate Job Rate||98%|
|Number of Residence Vacancy||903|
Why Choose Robert Gordon University?
- With a large student population, the university provides educational services to students from 147 different countries.
- RGU is currently accredited by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
- RBU has been recognised worldwide with the TEF Gold Award for excellence in teaching and learning.
- The RBU hosts more than 16,000 students from 132 nationalities.
- RGU has been ranked first in Scotland for subjects such as Health Professions, Journalism, Architecture and Pharmacy (The Guardian University Guide 2017).
- Additionally, the university has been ranked #1 in Scotland for building strong global connections (The Student Experience Survey, 2018).
Ranking of Robert Gordon University
|QS World University Rankings 2022||#801-1000|
|THE World University Rankings 2022||#1001-1200|
|Complete University Guide University League Table 2022||#65|
|Guardian Top UK Universities 2022 rankings||#83|
Business Analytics Course Overview at Robert Gordon University
- The BA (Hons) Business Analytics course at RGU will provide you with the knowledge and skills to navigate a data-driven future.
- This course will provide you with expertise in business analysis, which is critical to business success while allowing you to build confidence in the broader business environment as you have developed skills across all key business disciplines.
- You will be introduced to the core business functions of Marketing, Finance, Accounting and Human Resources Management. In addition, you will complete a specialist module to introduce you to the digital business environment. By studying various modules, you will develop the intellectual and practical skills that form the basis of your studies.
With UniConnect, you can stand a chance to be part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Business Analytics Course Details at Robert Gordon University
One year full-time. The academic year (September to September).
Typically students are evaluated by 3 written assignments, including essays, 4 reports, 1 dissertation (or project), 2 portfolios, 1 project output (or dissertation) and 3 practical skills assessments.
Subjects included in Business Analytics
- Introduction To Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Digital Media Platforms and Practices
- Consumer Behaviour
- Web Design
- Visual Culture and Design Integrated Marketing
- Brand Management
- Data Analytics for Business Decisions
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Business Analytics
- Managing in the Creative Industries Digital Filmmaking
- Public Relations
- Introduction to Programming (Python)
With the help of AI Course Finder, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to it.
Business Analytics Options at Robert Gordon University
- Business Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Digital Analytics Manager
- Insight Analyst
Eligibility for Business Analytics at Robert Gordon University
Applicants typically have a 2:2 college degree or equivalent in any subject. Applicants with a lower classification and/or relevant professional experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis and cultural industries can also apply for this master’s degree.
Indian Students Eligibility
We require a total of 60% on the Secondary State Board exams for Class 12.
For students who sit the West Bengal State Board exams, the pass mark we require is 55%. Students with a post-secondary degree (e.g. Higher National Diploma, Associate’s Degree) may be considered for advanced entry into some bachelor’s degree programs.
In addition to the minimum admission requirements, international students from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate their English proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent test to be admitted to this program.
Applicants can apply to Robert Gordon University through a variety of application channels throughout the year. Application deadlines for UCAS are –
|Start date for Application||September|
|Application Deadlines||January 15|
|Extended Deadlines (In case of Seat Availability)||January 15 – June 30|
Download the Leverage Edu App for all your study abroad needs.
Entry Requirement for Business Analytics at Robert Gordon University
- Application fees approx 20 GBP to 26 GBP
- Official transcript
- A statement of intent or motivation letter
- An up-to-date resume
- Letter of references (for specific courses)
- Proof of work (for specific courses)
- Personal interview (for specific courses)
- A completed application form
Are you facing problems in preparing for IELTS or TOEFL? So register today on Leverage Live and get good scores.
Business Analytics Fees at Robert Gordon University
The tuition fees for the entire course – are £14,130.
Documents Required at Robert Gordon University
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Living Cost at Robert Gordon University
|Cost||Amount per annum (GBP)|
|Books and supplies||240-540|
Use the Cost of Living Calculator to easily figure out more about the cost of living abroad based on your choices and lifestyle.
Scholarships at Robert Gordon University
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible|
|Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships||Variable||Yes|
|Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)||Variable||Yes|
Placements at Robert Gordon University
- RGU leads Scotland in graduate employability.
- According to the DLHE 2016/17 and HESA 2018 survey, 97.6% of respondents will enter employment and/or continue their studies within 6 months of graduation.
- RGU is also ranked second in the UK and #46 globally for graduate employment according to QS 2020 Graduate Employability Ranking data.
- In addition to careers fairs, RGU works closely with the industry to ensure the knowledge and graduates’ experiences enable them to be successful in their careers for a lifetime.
You can also get an education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance.
Average Salary after Robert Gordon University
According to PayScale, the average salary of Robert Gordon University graduates is £24.78 ($30).
Recruiting Companies at Robert Gordon University
Listed as one of the leading universities in the UK since 1992, tRGU is the hot-spot destination if you are eager to kick start your in fields like Dentistry, Nursing & Pharmacy and Media Studies.
The institution grabbed the title of the Scottish University of the Year in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide in the year 2021. RGU also constitutes an ideal destination for those who are eager to try their hands-on research in fields like sustainable transport, built environment visualisation, industrial biotechnology, smart data and artificial intelligence, and pharmacy practice.
RGU received its title as a university in 1992.
This was about Business Analytics at Robert Gordon University. We trust that this blog covered every one of the significant details about the university and the course. Still, confused and need to clear your own questions with respect to the top objections to concentrating abroad? Call Leverage Edu uni-mates at 1800-572-000 and book your most memorable directing meeting free of charge!