As an autonomous educational entity, Banaras Hindu University was established in 1916 and now has one of Asia’s largest residential campuses. BHU UET is a Banaras Hindu University exam for students who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree at BHU in courses like BA, BSc, BA LLB, LLB, BPEd, B.VSc, BPA, and BFA. The test is only held at the university level, and BHU UET scores are used to occupy more than 5000 seats. The BHU UET is offered in both paper-based (PBT) and computer-based (CBT) formats.
Table of Contents
BHU UET 2021 Important Dates
|Application form release date||March, 2021|
|Final date to submit the application form||Last week of April, 2021|
|Application window for completing the registration process for candidates||Last week of March, 2021|
|Changing of exam centre||The third week of June, 2021|
|Release of hall ticket/admit card||The fourth week of August – Phase 1First week of September – Phase 2|
|BHU UET 2021 exam – B.P.Ed. (Theory), BFA Theory, Shashtri (Hons.)||To be notified|
|Entrance Test – B.Com Hons., B.Com Hons. Financial Markets Management||To be notified|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Exam||To be notified|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths/B. Sc. (Hons.) Biology Examination||To be notified|
|B.A. (Hons.) Arts/B.A. (Social Sciences) Entrance Test||To be notified|
|Announcement of the Result||To be notified|
BHU UET 2021 Eligibility
Students must review the following eligibility requirements before qualifying for the BHU UET 2021 Exam:
|B.A. (Hons.) Arts||Candidates must have completed a 10+2 or similar test with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences||Candidates must have received a minimum of 50 percent in their 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||Candidates for the B.A. (Hons.) Economics degree would have taken Mathematics as one of their HSC subjects.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio||The applicant must have completed class 10+2 or similar exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% in physics, chemistry, and one of the following subjects: Biology, geology, and geography are three fields of study.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths||Candidates must have earned a minimum of 50% in subjects such as astronomy, geometry, and any one of the following subjects in class 10+2 or its equivalent: chemistry, statistics, geology, computer science, information technology, and geography are only a few of the subjects included.|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 or equivalent exams with Commerce/Mathematics/Economics/Financial Markets Management/Finance Computer Science/Vocational course as one of the subjects.|
Check Out – The Most Popular Hotel Management Exams in India
BHU UET 2021 Application form
Candidates can fill out the BHU UET 2021 application form by following the steps outlined below:
- Registration – Candidates must first register in order to participate in the registration process. They must go to the official examination website and click on “Apply for Admission,” then “Register Yourself.” Candidates are often advised to carefully input their personal information, such as their email address and password, before clicking the “Signup” button.
- Add personal Information – After the candidates complete their registration, they will receive a confirmation e-mail to their registered e-mail address. To begin filling out their application form, candidates must click on the link sent to them and enter their activation code. Candidates must fill in their name and personal information, as well as ensure that each data is entered correctly according to the criteria.
- Select the course – The applicants must now choose the course for which they wish to apply. After that, choose the “Check eligibility” choice to determine whether or not the eligibility requirements are met.
- Eligibility check and adding the Course – After the applicants have finished their eligibility checks, press the “Add Course” tab.
- Fill the required details – Candidates must click on the “Application details” on the left panel after they have finished choosing the course and begin filling out the necessary information.
- Fill up the other personal details – Aspiring applicants must accurately fill out all of the required information.
- Pick the Examination Center – Candidates must fill out the test centres according to their preferences in this step, then press the “Save and Continue” button.
- Upload documents – Candidates must submit their Scanned Image and Signature in compliance with the criteria. After that, before verifying, click on “Preview” to see the submitted photo and signature before proceeding.
- Reviewing Application Form – Once candidates have completed all of the requisite details, they must check their exam application form to ensure that all of the entered information is accurate. The applicants must then press the “Confirm and Submit” button to continue.
- Payment modes – Following that, candidates must choose the document on which they wish to pay the fee. It is possible to make a Challan payment online. The candidate will be routed to the summary that occurs before the online payment after pressing “Continue for Online Payment.” If the candidate is paying by challan, the candidate’s particulars and the sum due to be charged will appear on the screen after pressing the “Generate and Print Challan” button.
BHU UET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the BHU UET is consistent with all of the college’s courses. The main distinction will be the number of sections in the question paper, which will vary depending on the course and number of topics applicable. The following are the most important elements of the exam pattern:
|Mode of the Exam||Pen and Paper-Based/ Online Test|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||Differs for every course|
|Language of the Question Paper||English and Hindi|
The marking scheme for BHU UET is discussed below:
|On Selection of Two Choices||-1|
BHU UET Application Form Fee
|SC/ST/PC||₹ 300 (for one course)₹ 200 for added courses|
|Others||₹600 (for one course)₹ 400 for added courses|
BHU UET 2021 Exam Pattern
All of the questions would be multiple-choice. The sequence of questions will be the same for all courses, but the amount of questions and time allotted will differ. The actual time limit for the exam, however, is 2 hours. Except for B.Sc and Shastri, all courses will have 450 points (Hons). Furthermore, there will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
The following are the specifics of the exam pattern for all courses:
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||2 hours||450||150|
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences||2 hours||450||150|
|Common Test for B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management||2.5 hours||450||150|
|B. Sc. (Hons.): (Bio group)||2.5 hours||450||150|
|Shastri (Hons.)||1.5 hours||300||100|
|Common Test for B. Sc. (Ag.)/B. Sc. (Ag.)-RGSC||2 hours||300||200|
|LL. B. (Hons.)||2 hours||450||150|
|B.A. LL. B.||2 hours||450||150|
|B. P. Ed.||1.5 hours||100||300|
BHU UET 2021 Answer Keys
The provisional answer keys for BHU UET 2021 will be available on BHU’s official website, bhuonline.in. Candidates will go over the response key once it is released. They can question the response key inside the time limit if there is a problem. Candidates can use BHU UET 2021 Answer Keys to determine their score before the official results are published.
- Go to BHU’s official website, bhuonline.in
- On the homepage, press the “Download UET/PET Answer Keys” tab
- Select the “Course-wise Entrance Exam Answer Keys” tab
- Open the answer key and save it
BHU UET 2021 Result
The results of the BHU UET 2021 will be available on the official website of BHU. The applicants’ entrance exam scores will be calculated on the basis of their total merit. The aspirant’s merit in the rank to which he or she belongs. The University has full control over determining the minimum qualification marks for various courses and categories. The Merit List will be based on the total of two factors: theoretical and practical test scores (optional). The outcome is regarded as equal to that on the merit list.
BHU UET 2021 Cut off
When the BHU UET 2021 results are out, the cut off will be decided. The cut off will be evaluated on the minimum qualifying marks and closing rank of the candidates and the admission will be done on the basis of the cut off marks.
Shortlisted applicants for the BHU UET must go through three phases of counselling: filling out online choices, receiving seat allotment on the day of counselling, and reporting on the college to which they were assigned. Candidates are assigned seats based on the merit list created after the results are published, as well as the merit index for each course. Counseling will most likely start in the first week of June 2021.
Following the release of the BHU UET findings, the counselling process for the BHU UET begins. Candidates who pass the test will be sent call letters to participate in the counselling process. The candidate must download this call letter in order to participate in the counselling process. Only those who submit a call letter are able to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will be notified of the problem of the call later via SMS or email address provided during registration.
Candidates must take the procedures outlined below during the counselling phase to ensure that they are offered a position at the university.
- Online preference entry – This is a crucial move because candidates can choose their preference courses at the Banaras Hindu University or either of the BHU UET’s associated colleges. Candidates may also choose whether they want to qualify for the course only through a normal seat or whether they want to take a paying seat if the regular seats are full. Candidates must complete all available opportunities in order to increase their chances of obtaining preferred seats at their desired college for the desired course.
- Seat allotment on the day of counselling – Candidates will collect the test authority’s counselling schedule after downloading the online preference form. On the day of counselling, applicants shall arrive at the site on schedule. Upon arrival at the site, candidates must sign an attendance list. Candidates will be called for counselling depending on their rank in the exam, and seats will be assigned to them based on the merit list established. The candidate’s preference form, filled out and delivered on the day of counselling, will be deemed final, and the system will delegate seats depending on the merit list, seat preference, and availability.
- Provisional Admission Letter – On the day of the counselling process, candidates who are provisionally accepted to a course will be sent a conditional acceptance letter. This letter would include information such as the entrance fees, the date for paying the admission fees, and so on.
- Admission Fees and Fee Receipt -The entry fees for the respective course must be charged by the chosen applicants before the deadline. The payment can be made in two ways: online or offline. The online mode of processing is through the Banaras Hindu University’s payment portal, which accepts credit or debit cards. Pay should be made in person at the payment desks at the counselling centres. There is a possibility that the seats with an applicant’s higher preference will become available by the conclusion of the counselling process; in this situation, the nominee will be able to demand it. Only after payment of the admission fees after the last date of counselling is the final seat allotment verified.
As a result, we hope that this blog has provided you with all of the necessary details about the BHU UET 2021 exam. If you are preparing to take this exam, contact our experts at Leverage Edu, and we will assist you with any questions you may have as well as provide you with the requisite skills and experience to ensure a successful test preparation!