The Masters’ Union Business School (MUSB) located in Gurugram has gained a lot of popularity because of the business immersive education that it provides to its students. The Master’s Programme offered by MUSB is in demand because it brings together theoretical and practical knowledge in order to inculcate in students the skills required to survive and excel in the world of Business. So, if you are one of those who wish to leave a mark in the Business world then the masters programme offered by Masters’ Union School of Business might be the right choice for you. Let’s get into it and have a look at all there is to know about MUSB 2021.
|Name||Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB)|
|Course offered||PGP TBM – Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management|
|Fees||22.06 Lakhs INR|
|Course Duration||16 months (including a 3 months internship)|
|Commencement Date||August 2021|
|Last date to apply||31st January, 2021|
This Blog Includes:
About Masters’ Union School of Business
Established in the year 2020, Masters’ Union School of Business is a new-age b-school that brings together business leaders and industry practitioners from across the globe to facilitate the best business education to shape effective professionals in this ever-evolving world of business. MUSB’s flagship Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM) has an international faculty of MDs, renowned public leaders, MDs as well as the members of the Parliament and consulting professionals of Fortune 500 companies. The business school has truly envisioned business education in India thus reimagining it to create the best business leaders and equip them with the right knowledge and skills to thrive in the dynamic business industry.
Why Study at Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB)?
There are some features of Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB) which makes it a unique learning platform and distinguishes it from other similar Business schools. These features are given below for your further understanding:
- At MUSB, the classes are led by top industry masters who have attained proficiency in their own fields like various MD’s, CXO’s and even Members of Parliament.
- MSUB being a school offering business immersion program, a core part of the curriculum will be practical, helping you to develop key skills. You will get to take part in various business consultation projects, boot camps and acquire practical knowledge regarding the workings of the Business world.
- Another important feature of MUSB is its Corporate Field courses whereby you will get the opportunity to visit actual Business sites and get practical experience.
PGP TBM – Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management
The Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM) is the flagship programme offered by Masters’ Union School of Business. It’s a 16 month long intensive course which is meant to inculcate in students industry-related skills through both a theoretical study and practical exposure. This course is a unique blend of classroom engagement, educational tours and boot camps, meant to train students in every aspect of the Business world. The main concentrations that the course will cover are given below:
|Core Concentrations||Industry Concentrations (You need to choose any two)|
|Management and Strategy||Banking, PE and VC|
|Finance and Fintech||Digital and eCommerce|
|Marketing, Branding and Design||Family-Business|
|Computing, Business Analytics and Statistics||Technology, Product and Project Management|
There will be 4-5 courses in each concentration which will be covered over a period of 16 months with 8 terms of 6 weeks each. To know about all the courses which are being offered under this programme, click here.
To be eligible for a study at Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB), the candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must have acquired a bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution
- The candidates who have prior work experience will be given more preference but work experience is not a mandatory criterion.
- Having cleared GMAT, GRE, CAT or NMAT exams will give you an upper hand over other candidates.
- All the candidates are required to take the Masters’ Union- Business Aptitude and Admissions Test (MU-BAAT). The test will include the following sections:
- Analytical Assessment
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be shortlisted for a personal interview. The interview will be conducted by the Masters of MUSB and other core members. The interviews will be conducted in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore and in case of some urgency, through Skype.
The entire admission process starting with the filling of the form, the entrance examination and then the personal interview will take up to 4 weeks. Within that duration, you will receive the confirmation regarding your application.
To secure admission into Masters’ Union School of Business, you must submit all the below mentioned documents:
- 2 letter of recommendations ( from managers, teachers, customers or business partners)
- You need to write and submit an essay on any of the given topics along with your application. You are also allowed to submit answers to these questions in the form of short 2 min long videos.
- If you had $ million to acquire a company, which one would you acquire and why?
- Tell us about one experience which fundamentally changed your life.
- You need to pile all the other information that you wish to share with the admission committee in the form of a video or portfolio.
Given below is the fee requirements to study at Masters’ Union School of Business:
|Admission Fees (Non Refundable)||Rs. 1,37,500 + GST Rs. 24,750|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 16,22,500 + GST Rs. 2,92,050|
|Life-long Union Membership Fee||Rs. 1,10,000 + GST Rs. 18,800|
|Total fees||Rs. 2,206,600 (including GST)|
There are various scholarships that are offered by MUSB to give financial assistance to its students. Here is a list of MUSB scholarships:
- Karthik Ramanna Merit-Based Scholarships
- Malavika R Harita Scholarship for Women
- Mukund Rajan India-Bound Scholarship
- Narendra Jadhav Diversity Scholarship
- MU Scholarship for Young Leaders
- MU Scholarship for Technology Leaders
- MU Scholarship for Entrepreneurs
Faculty at MUSB
Masters’ Union School of Business is known for the world-class education that it offers to its students. And this is made possible through the masters of MUSB who are the top of the Educational and professional ladder:
|Karthik Ramanna||Director, University of OxfordFormer Professor, Harvard Business School|
|Bhaskar Chakravorti||Dean of Global Business, Tufts UniversityFormer Professor, Harvard Business School|
|Stuart Diamond||Professor, Negotiations, The Wharton SchoolCEO, Getting More Inc.|
|Vishnuprasad Nagadevara||Former Dean, IIM Bangalore|
|Vijay Bhaskar Marisetty||Former Professor, IIM Bangalore|
|Bhupesh Manoharan||Faculty and Academic Coordinator – (Marketing)|
|Aakash Krishnan||Faculty and Academic Coordinator – (Economics and Public Policy)|
|Nandini Sethi||Faculty and Academic Coordinator – (Quantitative Methods)|
To know about the faculty at MUSB – Click Here!
MUSB is located in Udyog Vihar, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana.
The total fees at MUSB is 22.06 Lakhs.
Here is the fee structure at MUSB:
Admission Fees (Non Refundable): Rs. 1,37,500 + GST Rs. 24,750
Tuition Fee: Rs. 16,22,500 + GST Rs. 2,92,050
Life-long Union Membership Fee: Rs. 1,10,000 + GST Rs. 18,800
Total fees: Rs. 18,70,000+ GST Rs. 3,36,600Rs: 2,206,600
MUSB offers its flagship Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM) which is a 16-month PG program.
Yes, MUSB offer the following scholarships for its PGP TBM program:
1. Karthik Ramanna Merit-Based Scholarships
2. Malavika R Harita Scholarship for Women
3. Mukund Rajan India-Bound Scholarship
4. Narendra Jadhav Diversity Scholarship
5. MU Scholarship for Young Leaders
6. MU Scholarship for Technology Leaders
7. MU Scholarship for Entrepreneurs
This was all that you needed to know about Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB). If you are one of the aspiring candidates of MUSB, what are you waiting for? Complete the application procedure and turn your dream into a reality. If you need any help regarding the same, contact Leverage Edu experts! Sign up for a free session now.