National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) conducts an entrance exam for candidates aspiring to make a career in Pharmacy by seeking admission into various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses. It evaluates the aptitude of candidates for courses like MS (Pharm.), M Pharma, MTech (Pharm.), PhD and MBA (Pharm.). Students interested in knowing more about the NIPER JEE 2021 exam, should definitely read this blog!
|Date of Exam||To Be Announced|
|Level of Examination||All India Level|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Course Offered||MBA Pharmacy
Mtech in Pharmacy
MS in Pharmacy
PhD in Pharmacy
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
This Blog Includes:
- NIPER JEE 2021 Postponed News
- Important Dates for 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2021
- NIPER JEE 2021 Registration
- Application Fee
- NIPER JEE Question Paper
- NIPER JEE 2021 Answer Key
- Admit card
- NIPER JEE 2021 Counselling
- Documents Required during Counselling
- NIPER JEE 2020 Result
- NIPER JEE Exam Cities
- Participating Institutes
- NIPER JEE 2021 Seat Matrix
- Course Fee Structure
NIPER JEE 2021 Postponed News
Due to Covid-19 various exams are postponed or canceled across the globe. NIPER JEE was canceled and later scheduled for July 5.
CLICK HERE to download the brochure of NIPER JEE Masters!
CLICK HERE to download the brochure of NIPER JEE PhD!
Find out everything about Bachelor of Pharmacy!
Important Dates for 2021
|Release of Notification||April 9, 2021|
|NIPER JEE Application Form||April 9, 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||May 31, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 17, 2021|
|NIPER JEE 2021 Exam Date||July 3, 2021|
|Counselling for Masters Courses||TBA|
|Counselling for PhD Courses||TBA|
GPAT is a national level pharmacy test conducted by NTA. It is mandatory to take this exam if you want to study a master level course in the field. Apart from that, candidates need to meet certain requirements to take the NIPER JEE exam. Given below is the same:
Eligibility for Master Level Courses
NIPER offers quiet a few PG courses and the eligibility criteria for all of them is more or less the same. Let us have a look at it:
- A BPharma or a masters degree in Chemistry OR A Btech in Chemical Engineering OR MBBS/BMS from a recognized university.
- Minimum 60% aggregate for general category students, 55% for SC/ST and 50% for physically challenged candidates.
- Final year students can also take the exam as they wait for their final semester results.
Eligibility for PhD Course
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in MPharma, Mtech Pharmacy, MS Pharmacy or any other equivalent course.
- Students belonging to the general category must secure at least 60% in their masters. Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have an overall 55%. For physically challenged students, the bar is set at 50%.
- Apart from the above stated conditions, aspirants also need to have a valid GPAT/ NET or GATE score.
- Those who are in the final year of their masters can also apply for PhD in Pharmacy at NIPER JEE.
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2021
NIPER JEE conducts two separate exams for masters and PhD courses, however, the exam pattern for these exams will be the same. Tabulated below main highlights of the exam pattern:
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based (CBT)|
|Duration of Exam||Two hours|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Evaluating Scheme||+1 for every correct answer
– 0.25 for every incorrect answer
NIEPR JEE syllabus covers all the fundamental subjects of pharmacy that a candidate has studied at the graduate level or undergraduate level. It further aims to provide the students with advanced knowledge of biotechnology and clinical research. We have compiled the major list of subjects that will prove beneficial in qualifying NIPER JEE!
- Medicinal chemistry
- Natural Products:
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Pharmaceutics and Formulation
- Pharmaceutical analysis:
- Practice of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical analysis:
- Polymers in pharmaceutics.
- Applications of a spectroscopic technique
- Pharmaceutics and Formulation
- Hospital pharmacy & Clinical research
NIPER JEE 2021 Registration
Following the below mentioned simple steps, you will be able to successfully fill up the application form for the NIPER 2021 exam-
- Students can fill the application form by visiting the official website of NIPER.
- Start filling the online application form by entering the personal and academic details.
- Upload all the important documents like academic mark sheets and certificates, photo, signatures, etc.
- After you fill in all the essential personal and academic details, cross-check all the information and submit the application.
- As per the course and category you belong to, a certain sum has to be paid as the application fee via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Now that you are familiar with how you can you fill up the NIPER 2021 exam form, here are the details related to the application process of it-
NIPER JEE Question Paper
NIPER JEE 2021 Answer Key
Answer key is released by the official authorities. The link to the NIPER JEE 2021 answer key will be activated on the official website. It will be released in the second week of July. We will update as soon as the notification is released.
Admit card is released one-two week before the NIPER JEE exam date. No student will be allowed to enter without the admit card. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website and click on the admit card link
- Log in with your application number and password
- NIPER JEE 2021 admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Take two print out for future reference
NIPER JEE 2021 Counselling
- After the NIPER JEE result is out, all the qualified candidates will be called for the interview and group discussion.
- After this, a new merit list for candidates on the basis of combined marks of online test, interview and group discussion will be released on the official website
- Shortlisted candidates will become eligible to participate in the NIPER JEE counselling 2021.
- During NIPER JEE 2021 counselling, candidates will be required to fill their preferences of colleges.
- Document verification will be done during the NIPER JEE counselling.
Documents Required during Counselling
All the students who will be a part of the counselling process for the NIPER JEE exam must keep the below mentioned documents handy-
- Admit card of NIPER JEE 2021
- Certificate of reservation (if applicable)
- Certificate of income (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate (proof of age and correct name)
- Mark sheets of all semesters/ years of the qualifying degree
- GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card (wherever applicable)
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by the rules of NIPER
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/ Industry sponsored candidates
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status (only for M.B.A. Pharm.)
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
NIPER JEE 2020 Result
Once the exam is conducted, the official authorities release the final merit list after the counselling process. Let us take a quick look at the result data of 2020-
NIPER JEE Exam Cities
It is a national-level exam conducted all over the country. While filling the application form candidates get and the option to select a suitable exam center. The table given below showcases the list of centers that are available for the upcoming 2021 exam:
Tabulated below are the institutes you can join by qualifying the NIPER exam-
- NIPER Ahmedabad
- NIPER Guwahati
- NIPER Hajipur
- NIPER Kolkata
- NIPER Hyderabad
- NIPER S.A.S Nagar
- NIPER Raebareli
NIPER JEE 2021 Seat Matrix
Here are the seat matrix for the exam-
|Institute||M.S. (Pharm) Seats||M.Pharm Seats||Ph.D Seats|
|NIPER S.A.S Nagar||152||25||4|
Course Fee Structure
For MS (Pharm), M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm)
For MBA (Pharm)
Just like NMAT, PUCET, JEE Advanced, and other higher education entrance exams in India, CUCET is another exam taken by thousands of aspirants. CUCET is an abbreviation for Central Universities Common Entrance Test and is the gateway to top universities in India. It is conducted by the Central University of Rajasthan where students from all over the country participate for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD courses. To know more check out our blog on CUCET 2021
Approximately 5096 candidates appeared for the NIPER JEE 2020 exam.
Yes, candidates must have a valid Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 (GPAT) score.
GPAT is a standardized test while it is just a university-level examination. GPAT score is accepted by every single academic institution for M Pharm while NIPER JEE is valid for Masters and Ph.D. Degree at all NIPERs.
This was all about the NIPER JEE 2021 exam! Do you want to explore study abroad opportunities in the field of Pharmacy? If yes, contact Leverage Edu and we will familiarize you with endless opportunities that await you in the top universities of the world!