The full form of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. Candidates who wish to seek admission in an on-campus undergraduate engineering program offered at any of the three campuses of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani must appear for BITSAT. These three campuses are located in Hyderabad, Pilani, and Goa. This exam is conducted every year by BITS Pilani to admit eligible students into BITS Pilani’s B.E, B.Pharm, and MSC programs.
|Name of the examination
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
|University-based National Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Mode of exam
|Number of Questions
Also Read: What is the Full Form of UPSC?
Who is Eligible for BITSAT?
Here are a few important points about BITSAT eligibility:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Central or State board.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in their senior secondary education.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks.
- Adequate proficiency in the English language is also required.
- Students who will be appearing for the 12th standard examination in 2024 or have passed in 2021 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT 2024.
Also Read: What is the Full Form of PSI?
BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT contains objective-type MCQs. Correct answers will reward you with 3 marks while every wrong answer will result in negative marking. The total number of questions in BITSAT is 130. Here is an overview of the BITSAT exam pattern.
|Number of questions
|a) English Proficiency
b) Logical Reasoning
|Mathematics / Biology 40
We hope this blog has helped you understand the full form of BITSAT and everything related to it. If you want to know more, find the 300+ full forms list on our blog. In the world of short forms, you can rely on the Leverage edu page to know about more full forms like this! Connect with us study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!