A Visa application is one of the most integral parts of pursuing higher studies abroad. Over the last few years, Ukraine has gained global acknowledgement for being one of the top countries for students who plan to study abroad. Of all the courses offered, MBBS in Ukraine is one of the most popular choices among students. Around 800 institutions in Ukraine offer higher education. This makes it a global hotspot for international students. For those who wish to pursue higher studies in Ukraine, give this blog a read as here will cover all the important aspects of a Ukraine study Visa.
This Blog Includes:
Ukraine Study Visa Eligibility
For taking admission to Ukrainian universities, one must apply for a student visa. To apply for the student visa, candidates must meet the generic eligibility criteria:
- A student must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year the admission is being taken.
- Students must have scored at least 50% in their previous examination(for the general category and 40% for the reserved category).
- Students must have had English as a compulsory subject.
- Students must have the university’s admission letter and must be able to provide all the documents for a visa application.
Listed below are the documents that must be kept ready for applying to universities in Ukraine via a Ukraine study Visa:
- An invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- 10 passport size photographs (with a white background).
- Admission letter.
- Passport with a minimum of 2 years validity.
- Marksheets (10th and 12th).
- Birth Certificate.
- Medical health certificate.
- HIV test reports and certificate.
- Leaving certificate of school or college.
- Xerox copies of ID proof (Driving license/ Pan Card/ Passport).
- Gap certificate (if applicable).
- Past 6 month’s bank statement of parents.
- Student’s bank statement with a minimum of Rs. 4 lakhs balance.
- Other affidavits.
How to Apply?
- To get a long, stay visa (type D), students are required to submit a list of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their respective country.
- Regardless of where students submit their documents, they will always be asked to include the original “Invitation to study”.
- Students must be careful that documents of previous education must be officially certified before submission to the consulate. Documents can be verified in two ways – legalized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Ukraine in student’s country or certified by Apostille stamp and legalized at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
- In addition to this, these documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine. Only then can Ukrainian universities be able to issue your diploma certificate upon graduation.
Ukraine Study Visa Fees
Students applying for Ukraine Study Visa must be careful while submitting documents as any mistake would lead to visa cancellation. Visa fees are non-refundable for Ukraine study Visa. The Ukraine student visa costs 176 USD (INR 13,196) or 53,680 Naira (INR 9,790). This fee is not refundable even in cases where an application for a long-term visa is not granted.
This was about Ukraine Study Visa. We hope it helps in clearing your doubts regarding Ukraine Student Visa. If you plan to pursue a course in Ukraine, get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts. We’ll help you find an ideal course and university that aligns with your interests and preferences and throughout the application process to ensure that you get successfully shortlisted.