Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited. It financially supports underprivileged students from different sections of society to pursue photography courses. The scholarship is meant to help students who are enrolled in a course related to photography with a duration of 3 months or more. Nikon India is offering this award as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. It is aimed at empowering individuals who wish to study abroad. The company has also been running many other initiatives over the years, with an emphasis on promoting special education and employment. In this blog, we provide you with all of the details about the Nikon scholarship and how you can get one.
|Scholarship type||Skill based|
|Application deadline||March 31,2022|
|Class/Course||Class 12, Photography|
|Award amount||Up to Rs 1 lakh|
This Blog Includes:
Key Dates for Nikon Scholarship
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2022|
|Screening of scholarship||Not yet announced|
|Interviews (Telephonic and Face-to-Face)||Not yet announced|
|Results Announcement||Not yet announced|
Nikon scholarship is for those students who wish to start their dream career in photography. You should meet the following criteria to be eligible.
- Nikon scholarship is open for students pursuing courses related to photography with a duration of 3 months or more.
- It’s important that students applying for scholarships have passed class 12th.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6 Lakhs per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited employees are not eligible for this scholarship program.
Also Read – Top Scholarships To Study Online
A maximum of 5 students will be shortlisted for the scheme and will receive INR 1,00,000 for the completion of the course.
How to Apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
- Visit the official link or Nikon Scholarship Program 2022
- Read all the details carefully and click on the Apply Now button.
- First you need to register yourself. After that head back to the login page and enter all the asked credentials.
- Fill the Nikon 2022 Scholarship online application form.
- Enter all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button after verifying everything and you’re done! The application process is complete.
You may also want to go through How to Write an Outstanding Scholarship Application?
- Photo identity proof of the individual.
- Address proof
- A self-attested copy of Class 12th mark sheet.
- A self-attested copy of Class 10th mark sheet ( if necessary).
- Valid proof of admission (college/ institution Id Card /fees receipt etc.)
- Fee receipt of current academic year.
- Bank account details of the applicant (passbook copy/ canceled cheque).
Selection Process of the Nikon Scholarship Program
The selection of scholars for the scholarship is a multi-stage process. Here are the key steps for selection.
- Screening of scholarship applications on the basis of financial need and academic background of the applicant.
- Telephonic interviews for shortlisting the candidates.
- Face-to-Face interviews of the applicants for final selection.
Also Read – What is a Scholarship Essay?
The Leverage Edu Scholarship
Want to study stress-free at your dream university abroad? Don’t worry! Leverage Edu is here for you with an amazing scholarship. Students who are applying to study in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc with team Leverage Edu – this scholarship is for you.
Get awards worth Rs 50,000 to Rs 5,00,000 to reduce tuition fees and on-campus expenses. The Leverage Edu Scholarship is open to students irrespective of the course they’re applying for. So don’t miss this opportunity if you’re kick starting your career with Leverage Edu experts and apply now!
The students are supposed to apply ONLINE for the Nikon Scholarship Program through their official website.
The scholarship is not open for the children of Nikon India Private Limited employees.
The Nikon Scholarship Program is a CSR initiative by Nikon India Private Limited.
The application process has already started for the Nikon Scholarship session 2022-2023 and the last date to apply is March 31, 2022.
If you are interested in pursuing your further studies abroad or want help with the scholarships, then call our experts at 1800 572 000. At Leverage Edu, we have all the required services for study abroad purposes and our experts can assist you through the entire process of getting into your dream university.