Microsoft, one of the most coveted IT companies, runs a special Certified Professional Certificate program called Certified System Engineering Certification, i.e. MCSE, the duration of which ranges between 2-5 months. The candidates who will be enrolling themselves for this will be introduced to Microsoft operating system, networking, Microsoft Back office served products and desktop related systems. Furthermore, the study materials will be provided by the company on their website. Students of high school or graduation can enroll themselves for this program.
Below is a list of courses provided under MCSE and a bit of detail about them.
|MCSE Business Applications||You will be taught basics about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and demonstrated specialization in an additional one or more business-specific areas.|
|MCSE Data Management and Analytics||In this, both on-premises and in-cloud SQL administration, leveraging business intelligence data, and building enterprise-scale data solutions will be taught.|
|MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure||How to run a highly efficient and modern data center and handle system management, storage, networking, visualization, etc is what that will be taught in this course.|
|MCSE Mobility||This certifies that you have the skills to manage devices efficiently.|
|MCSE Productivity||The primary objective of this program is to develop skills that can help in increasing user productivity and flexibility, improve data security, etc.|
The candidates who want to pursue Microsoft Certified System Engineer Certification (MCSE) need to complete their 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board of education. However, there are some skill sets that are required for the individual to be eligible to do the certified course.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with system administrators, users as well as MIS managers and explain technical concepts at all levels.
- At Least 4 years of experience in application development
- They must be able to solve problems in a multi-platform environment.
- They should be flexible and have leadership qualities.
- Good management, organisational, written and verbal communication skills are also required.
- The candidates must have knowledge about operating systems such as Windows 2000/XP, Linux, etc.
- They should have networking knowledge such as Windows NT/ Windows 2000, DNS, Ethernet, DHCP, Proxy Server, etc.
- They should know programming languages such as C++, HTML, and Fortran.
- Apart from this, the candidates must be well versed with MS Office, Microsoft FrontPage, Netscape Navigator, etc.
- They should be able to fix or diagnose any kind of Laptop, PC, Desktop and Printer related problems, that is, they should have knowledge about hardware.
- MCSE aspirants should know how to use editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, Non-Linear Editing-Show biz, and Res-edit.
Comprehensive Overview of MCSE Courses
Now that you are familiar with the basic details pertaining to the MCSE courses, let us understand each in detail.
The candidate who completes this certification course can work as Dynamic 365 Developer, System Administrator, Technical Support Engineer or Implementation Consultant. The steps involved in getting the certification are as follows:
- The candidate needs to earn a certification either in Microsoft Dynamic 365 or Microsoft Dynamic 365 Operations.
- After this, applicants must pass one of the Microsoft Dynamics examinations like Customer Service/Retail/Marketing, etc.
- Upon clearing the exam, the candidate will be awarded the MCSE certificate.
- The certificate holders need to update their skills by passing one additional exam each year or also explore other certification courses to broaden their skill set.
Data Management and Analytics
The candidates who complete the MCSE Data Management and Analytics certificate become qualified for job positions like Database Designer, Database Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst. The steps involved in completing the certification are as follows:
- The candidate has to earn MCSA in SQL Server 2012/ 2014 or SQL 2016 Database administration, BI Development, BI Reporting, Database Development, Data Engineering with Azure.
- The next step of earning this type of MCSE certification is to pass one of the required examinations. Upon clearing, a certificate will be issued.
- Continuing education by clearing one exam every year is the last step in this.