Marketing has a wide range of applications in today’s society. To manage sales and conduct consumer behaviour research, every company or brand has an internal marketing team. This is where the value of the numerous marketing courses given by international institutions lies, and when it comes to selecting a country for higher education abroad, the UK is the top choice among students. To know about the best universities for marketing in UK and more, keep reading this blog!
This Blog Includes:
Why Study in UK?
The UK has typically positioned itself foremost when it comes to pursuing Marketing Programs. It has continuously been one of the safest bets for studying abroad, regardless of the level of speciality.
Let’s examine the primary factors that make it an Indian student’s first choice for foreign education-
- It is one of the most popular and diverse study abroad locations for Marketing programs in the UK. You might be surprised to hear that it is home to more than 120 different nationalities, making it special and providing the best possibilities for learning and development.
- Some of the universities and colleges in the UK are among the oldest in the world, having been founded in the 12th and 13th centuries. The UK has a significant history and has raised the bar for other countries’ educational systems.
- The good news is that it gives international students the freedom to integrate courses and specializations from different subjects.
- The UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) is an autonomous agency that routinely evaluates the educational standards of all of the nation’s colleges and universities. It also assists in identifying the best educational approaches and provides feedback for improvisation, in addition to evaluating their performance through audits and subject evaluations.
Popular Intakes in UK
Three popular intakes for admissions that international students shall keep in mind before starting the planning process;
|Intake||Starting Months||Application Deadlines|
List of the Universities for Marketing in UK – Undergraduate Level
|Name of the University||UG Program Offered||The Guardian Ranking 2022|
|University of Bath||1 Course||6|
|Loughborough University||1 Course||7|
|University of Strathclyde||13 Courses||15|
|University of Sterling||12 Courses||28|
|University of Leeds||3 Courses||18|
|Durham University||2 Courses||4|
|University of Lancaster||7 Courses||10|
|University of York||2 Courses||16|
|University of Bristol||3 Courses||11|
|University of Southhampton||3 Courses||23|
List of the Universities for Marketing in UK- Postgraduate Level
|Name of the University||PG Program Offered||QS World Ranking 2022|
|Imperial College London||MSc Strategic Marketing||6|
|University of Warwick||MSc MarketingMSc Business Marketing||64|
|University of Manchester||MSc Marketing||28|
|University of Edinburgh||MSc Marketing||15|
|Cranfield University||MSc in Strategic MarketingMSc in Marketing Leadership||28|
|University of Westminster||BA/MA Marketing Management||701-750|
|Hult International Business School||Master in International Marketing||41|
|Kings College London||MSc in International Marketing||35|
|London School of Planning and Management||MSc in Strategic Management||–|
|University of London||Various Marketing Programs||–|
No matter the Marketing program an individual chooses to enrol in, there are general requirements to meet in order to receive admission to UK universities. However, the requirements vary from university to university. Let’s talk about them:
- 10+2 (For Undergraduate program) with a minimum of 55-60%
- An Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks
- Graduates with professional work experience are also eligible.
- GRE– 320
- GMAT– 550
- Any one of the following English Proficiency Test scores:
- IELTS– 6.0-6.5
- TOEFL – 80-90
- PTE– 56-61
Now that you are fully aware of the various marketing-related degree options available in the UK. Let’s examine the documentation section, which is among the most important procedures.:
- Academic Transcripts from all attended universities/colleges
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- GMAT score card
- SOP/LOR (Varies from University to university)
- TB Test Results
- Financial Proofs
The application procedure begins months before the commencement of the program and takes a considerable amount of time. There are two main intakes offered by the universities for international students, they are fall and winter intake. To know more about the ways to accelerate your application, call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 572 000! Here is an easy route you can take to achieve your ambition of studying abroad and getting admission to a Marketing program in UK:
- Get in touch with our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist top colleges and programs. Apply to various colleges by starting your application through our single dashboard.
- Gather all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates, and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Accept the offer letter and connect digitally with your professors, classmates, and housemates.
- Get your visa approved and depart for the college of your dreams.
Cost of Studying and Living in UK
The average cost of living in the UK for those planning to pursue a degree completely depends on the university you choose, your residency, and the type of lifestyle you maintain. However, Indian students must be prepared with between 12000 and 15600 GBP (INR 11.21 Lacs to 14.58 Lacs) annually. Similarly, It is important to note that whether BSc in Marketing, MBA or any other Master’s Program you plan to pursue in UK, the average cost of pursuing a degree is GBP 17149 to 32155 GBP (INR 15.87 Lacs – 29.76 Lacs yearly) However, it varies from university to university.
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you!
To apply for a UK student visa, you must provide a number of documents. Applications are typically processed three weeks after submitting the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Visa fee payment receipt
- Latest Health Check up report (Particularly TB test results)
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Proof of Funds
The GMAT is not required for marketing or any other management courses in the UK, however, it does depend on the degree and institution you choose.
Establishing networks and transferrable skills that are applicable to a variety of business sectors is possible while pursuing a marketing degree in the UK.
On average, a marketing degree graduate earns EURO 29,402 per annum. (INR- 27.25 Lacs)
Studying abroad is a desire that calls for serious planning and skilful execution. It is obviously a lengthy procedure, even though it might not seem that way until it is over. Get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu to begin your road to foreign education and realise your dream of earning a degree from an overseas university.