Want to spend less time with a comparatively lesser amount of money on your studies with the same value? Integrated Studies are the solution to modern education. An integrated course is a combination of two courses in one course which students can pursue after class 12. Integrated courses can be two bachelor level courses combined or undergraduate courses combined with postgraduate courses. These courses provide a joint degree of two courses.
Table of contents
Benefits of Integrated Courses
- More Opportunities: Integrated courses offer an opportunity for students to pursue different streams together. An engineering student can choose an integrated course that offers management will help the student widen his knowledge and attract more job sectors
- Saves time: Integrated courses save students time. Bachelor’s degree is of three years and a master’s degree can range from two to three years depending on the course. Integrated courses reduce that one year. Students get to learn both courses in 5 years
- Saves Money: Following the admission procedure again can be time and money-consuming. Integrated eliminates the cost of admission at different universities/Institutions.
Top Integrated Courses in India & Abroad
Mentioned below are the various integrated courses along with the universities/ colleges offering them. You can have a look here:
- B.A. + LLB
- BBA + MBA
- B.tech+ M. tech
- BSc + BEd
- BSc + MSc
- BSc + LLB
- BCom + MBA
- BA + MA
- BCom + LLB
- BCom + ACCA
Popular Integrated Courses after 12th Commerce
Are you from the commerce field and looking for integrated courses? Here is the list of popular integrated courses after 12th commerce:
- BBA + MBA
- BCom + LLB
- BCom + CIMA
- BCom + CMA
- BCom + ACCA
Popular Integrated Courses after 12th Arts
There are various courses for arts students after 12th. Here is the list of popular integrated courses for you:
- BA + MA English
- BA + MA History
- BA +MA Political Science
- BA + MA Sociology
- BA + LLB
Popular Integrated Courses after 12th Science
PCM or PCMB these courses are popular in both streams. Here is the list of popular integrated courses after 12th science:
- BSc + MSc Computer Science
- BSc + MSc Economics
- BSc + MSc Biotechnology
- Bsc + MSc Mathematics
- BSc + LLB
B.A. + LLB
B.A. & LLB are both Bachelor level degree programs. Students who choose an integrated course of B.A. + LLB will save time. One can only pursue LLB after a graduation degree and LLB after a graduation degree is of 3 years while in an integrated program students can save one year. B.A. + LLB is a 5-year program. Mentioned below are the colleges offering this course.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Banglore
- Gujarat National Law University, Gujrat
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
BBA + MBA
BBA + MBA is a combination of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that helps students widen their knowledge horizons. Students don’t have to repeat subjects in the integrated program, and students get to learn more in-depth about subjects in 5 years. Mentioned below are the colleges offering this course.
- IIM Indore
- Nirma University Institute of Management, Gujrat
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- IIM Rohtak
Also Read: Best MBA Colleges in World
B.tech+ M. tech
B. Tech + M. tech is also a combined study of bachelors and masters level. Students that want to specialize in a selected segment can pursue the integrated course. The duration of the course is 5 years whereas if students pursue both the courses differently will have to spend 6 years. Mentioned below are the colleges offering this course.
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Chennai
- IIT Kanpur
B.Sc. + M.Sc
- Vellore Institute of Technology VIT, Tamil Nadu
- BIT Mesra, Jharkhand
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar
BSc + BEd
This is one of the most popular integrated courses. BEd is a teacher training program, after the completion of this course students can teach at the secondary level. Duration is 4 years. The colleges offering this course are mentioned below:
- Ahmedabad University, Gujrat
- Delhi University, New Delhi
- University of Kerala, Kerala
- Gujarat University, Gujrat
- Saurashtra University, Gujrat
Also Read: Bachelor of Physical Education
Students will receive one joint degree.
Yes, such courses are equivalent to postgraduate degrees.
Yes, you can pursue integrated degrees after completing your class 12.
There are no other exams other than regular university examinations in integrated courses.
It depends on your university, some universities will award you with a bachelor degree if you cleared all your examination.
No, they are both different things. In a dual degree, students will receive two separate degrees while in an integrated course students are awarded one single joint degree.
Explore: Top BE Courses
So this was all about integrated courses. We hope we were able to answer all your questions and solve all your doubts as well. If you require any admission related help, then get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.