Imagine being taught by eminent industry leaders and practitioners and getting a hi-tech practical training for your chosen degree. Strategically situated in Gurgaon’s business hub, Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB) offers students education in a modern and redefined way. Excellent leaders, CXOs, Members of Parliament, and Fortune 500 consultants have come together to provide phenomenal business education along with research and practical exposure. The one-of-a-kind MUSB offers striking specialisations under Management and Business Administration to learn the nuances of an ever-evolving business world. Read the blog to know all about MUSB, India’s leading Technology-focused Business School!
This Blog Includes:
Applications Open For MUSB PGP TBM 2021! Register Now!
The applications are now open for MUSB PGP TBM 2021 till May 15th 2021. It is a 16-month uniquely designed flagship programme by MUSB and is led by real practitioners, driven by live projects, and grounded in technology. Click here to connect with our Leverage Edu experts to apply for MUSB PGP TBM today!
Here are the key features of the programme:
|Course||Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM)|
|Fees||22.06 Lakhs INR|
|Specializations Offered||Core: 4|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MU-BAAT followed by PI|
|Core Subjects||Management and Strategy|
Finance and Fintech
Marketing, Branding and Design and Computing
Business Analytics and Statistics
|Application Deadline||15th May 2021|
Reimaging Business Education & Becoming a Tech-based Business School
The journey of this unique business school began when a group of leaders, academics, and bureaucrats raised ₹300 crores to build Masters’ Union School of Business (MUSB), a space built by Indian veterans to execute top-tier education. The faculty focuses on newer ways of delivering education for exposing students to the future based on technology. The curriculum has specific modules dedicated to subjects like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Biotech, Machine Learning, etc. MUSB plans to leverage its campus location to connect with over 600 multinational corporations for giving students practical exposure and research knowledge.
MUSB also provides its students with a golden opportunity to engage in an Industry Immersive program. This program incorporates consulting project-based courses where students can indulge in:
- Project-based courses that include corporate success stories from real clients sponsored by top-tier companies. Students also receive personalized feedback and consultation from industry veterans and additional credits for completing live projects. This includes partnerships with real-life businesses like American Express, Lays, and Cisco.
- Technology Bootcamp courses that cover topics like Blockchain and cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence Cybersecurity, E-commerce, and SAAS business application. This includes case studies from companies like Directi, Freshworks, Chargebee, and info edge.
- Another interesting course is the Corporate Field course that takes you to the most prominent business sectors in India. It covers unmediated exposure and education from companies like Adani Mundra Port, Reliance Jamnagar Refinery, Bombay Stock Exchange, and Maruti Udyog.
The Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM) is a 16-month extensive course at MUSB that comes with rigorous training and developing industry-related skills among students. The process includes a unique blend of theoretical studies and practical exposure through classroom engagement, educational tours, and boot camps. This entire package helps students develop all the requisite expertise in every segment of the business world. The core concentrations include Management and Strategy, Marketing, Branding and Design, Finance and Fintech, etc. Students are given an opportunity to customize their courses that will extend over a period of 8 terms (6 weeks for each term).
MUSB Student Profile
MUSB receives applications from students with diverse backgrounds. The table given below describes the profile of students currently enrolled in MUSB courses:
|Average GMAT Score||705|
|Average Last Drawn Salary||10.5 LPA|
|Work Experience||0-5 Years – 82%|
5+ Years – 18%
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Chennai
- IIT Varanasi
- SRCC Delhi
- Hindu College, Delhi University
- NMIMS Mumbai
- SRM Chennai
- BITS Pilani
- LSR, Delhi University
- St. Xavier’s Mumbai
- Delhi University
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
- Christ University Bangalore
- IIT Roorkee
- BITS Pilani, Hyderabad
- O.P Jindal Sonipat
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- St. Stephens, Delhi University
- BITS Pilani, Goa
- McKinsey & Company
- Goldman Sachs
- Qualcomm India
- ZS Associates
- EY – Ernst & Young
- Mu Sigma
- IndusInd Bank
- Clix Capital
- Tata Technologies
- Infibeam Avenues
- Taj Hotels
Meet The Esteemed Faculty at MUSB
The CEO of MUSB, Rupesh Bisht completed his education from the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, and has a versatile experience of 20 years in industries like Adlabs, Titan, ICICI Lombard, and Ambuja Cements. He is set to bring the best educational facilities and faculties possible for creating a transformative educational system at MUSB.
MUSB’s Project Director, Pratham Mittal is a young entrepreneur and an alumnus of Wharton School and the Doon School. He is the co-founder of Outgrow and the founder of Neta App.
Apart from the esteemed dignitaries in the management, the following are the Masters at MUSB with exceptional experience and qualification.
(Director, University of Oxford; Former Professor- Harvard Business School)
(Former MD- Eli Lilly and Company; Former President- Ranbaxy)
(Dean, Global Business, Tufts University; Former Professor- Harvard Business school and McKinsey & Company)
(Former President- Reliance Industries Limited; Former CEO- Mahindra Defence Systems)
(Former Chairman-Boston Consulting Group; Former Member- Planning Commission)
(Former Group President (International Business), Adani Group)
(Former MD- Financial Markets, Standard Chartered Bank)
|Malavika R Harita|
(Founder and CEO- Brand CircleFormer CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi Focus Network India)
(Chairman- ECube Investment Advisors;
Former MD- Tata Teleservices;
Former Board Member- Tata SIA Airlines)
(CEO- Vivékin Group)
(Member of Parliament- Rajya Sabha;
Former Chief Economist- RBI)
(Professor of Practice, Leadership Communication, Tufts University)
(Former Chief Data Scientist- Viacom;
Former Head- Amazon ACES)
|K Sujatha Rao|
(Former Health Secretary- Government of India)
(Former CMO- Samsung Electronics;
Former MD- Zydus Wellness)
|Prem Das Rai|
(Former Member of Parliament- Lok Sabha;
IIM Ahmedabad- IIT Kanpur)
(Former Chief Secretary, Government of Delhi)
(Former Data Analytics Head, NITI Aayog;
(Vice President- Bobble AI Technologies;
Former Global Director, Organization Development, Ranbaxy-Daiichi Sankyo)
|M.V. Rajeev Gowda|
(Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha;
Former Professor, IIM Bangalore)
Student Life at MUSB – The Technology-Focused Business School
Apart from experiencing an engaging world of academics in business, students also receive various opportunities under the student’s union.
- Students can participate in many competitions and hackathons sponsored by companies which are organized by the Union’s student engagement team.
- There are various clubs in which students can build their network and work on projects of their interest. The current clubs include Real estate Club, Healthcare Club, Private Equity Club, Family-Run Business Club.
- To enhance and promote physical fitness in students, the students union also has sports clubs such as football club, tennis club, cricket club, etc.
- Finally, MUSB also has clubs dedicated to students who are inclined towards arts and culture. These clubs include the Literary club, Fine arts club, and Performing Arts club.
Industry Interface and Career Services at MUSB
MUSB provides opportunities for a better career to students by facilitating regular seminars, educational meetings, panel meetings, community and one-on-one consultation sessions. Let us look at some of the popular initiatives of MUSB:
- Industry Interface Sessions – MUSB students get to be a part of 30+ interface sessions with industry experts on topics like Corporate Conservations, Masters in Residence, CXO Lessons, Workshops on Resume Building, Personal Branding, etc.
- 1:1 Coaching – MUSB provides 1:1 coaching to every student at the beginning of the program. So that the student can better ideate how to achieve a professional goal, identify areas of improvement, methods of self-development and a chance to plan the course accordingly.
- Career Counseling – Each candidate gets a chance to seek advice or professional help from certified counsellors at MUSB, throughout the year.
- Industry Mentorship – For better career guidance, each student is connected to an industry leader as a Master-Mentor who personally guides students throughout the curriculum.
- Industry Immersion Projects with top experts and business leaders from renowned companies and brands including:
1. CG Corp Global
2. Punj Lloyd
3. Bharti Enterprises
4. Razorpay Software Private Limited
8. Verizon Communications
12. Edelweiss Broking Limited
13. BNP Paribas
15. SoftBank Group
MUSB aspires to actualise a new kind of business and tech-based education provided by global industry experts. We hope the following blog provided you with sufficient information about the journey, faculty, other details for MUSB Technology-focused Business School. If you require any assistance with the application procedure, our team of experts at Leverage Edu is just a click away! Sign up for a free session with us now!