Recent business scandals around the globe have highlighted the significance of accounting and finance. Buckingham Business School is a beautiful alternative for accounting and finance students due to the fast-track two-year curriculum and the number of exemptions earned. In this blog, we have discussed about accounting and finance courses at the University of Buckingham
This Blog Includes:
- About University of Buckingham
- Why Study Accounting and Finance at University of Buckingham?
- Accounting and Finance Courses at University of Buckingham
- Entry Requirements
- Accounting and Finance Scholarships at the University of Buckingham
About University of Buckingham
Established way back in 1973, the University of Buckingham is a private institution which is also amongst the oldest universities in the UK. it received the status of a university in 1983 by the Royal Charter and become a member of the independent Universities group. The campus of the University of Buckingham features central buildings, humanities libraries, fitness centres, Rothchild building, a department of politics and economics and much more. Another major reason for the popularity of the University of Buckingham campus is the largest lecture theatre known as Lan Fairburn. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degree through its five schools namely, School of Law, School of Business, School of Humanities, School of Art and Language, and, School of Medicine and Sciences.
Why Study Accounting and Finance at University of Buckingham?
There are numerous reasons to pursue accounting and finance courses at the University of Buckingham. Some of the major reasons are:
- After the completion of the courses, graduates are offered high packages at renowned institutions with an array of employment opportunities.
- The University of Buckingham is known worldwide for delivering programs that feature excellence in teaching and education.
- Another major reason for the popularity of the University of Buckingham is that the cost of studying at this institution is relatively lower as compared to other universities.
- Further, there are numerous financial grants offered to international students to support them in their higher education at the University of Buckingham.
Accounting and Finance Courses at University of Buckingham
Some of the popular accounting and finance courses offered by at University of Buckingham are as follows:
|Name of the course||Average Fees in INR|
|BSc Accounting||11.92 L|
|MBA International||13.3 L|
|MSc International Business||13.3 L|
|BSc Business Management||11.92 L|
|BSc Logistics Management||11.92 L|
|BSc Accounting||11.92 L|
There are a few entry requirements that you are required to fulfil to pursue higher education at the University of Buckingham The various entry requirements for international students are as follows:
|12th||60% Applicants must successful complete of standard 12th with a 60% average and one further year of study|
|UG||Undergraduate degree in finance with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognised institution.|
|IELTS||Marks – 6.5/9 With no less than 6.0 in writing and no less than 5.5 in all other bands|
|Conditional Offer||YesUniversity offers conditional offers on the basis of specific grades or levels in the exam|
The application process takes place over some time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined! Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for Accounting and Finance Courses at the University of Buckingham:
- Step 1- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform.
- Step 2- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.
- Step 3- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Step 4- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually.
- Step 5 -Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
The following are the requirements of the relevant documents for international students:
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- Portfolio (if asked or required)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Accounting and Finance Scholarships at the University of Buckingham
When pursuing higher education abroad one of the essential things that students often go through is financial problems. Thus, the University of Buckingham offers an array of scholarships for students planning to pursue higher education at the institution. Some popular scholarships are:
High Achiever Scholarship
For undergraduate Home Fee Status (UK students and Irish citizens living in the UK or Ireland) students who earned an AAB or higher (or an equivalent grade) in their A-Levels, an automatic admission scholarship of INR 1.92 Lakhs is available. Your selection of Buckingham as your top UCAS preference or your firm acceptance of a direct offer of admission are requirements for the scholarship. Students studying medicine are not eligible for this scholarship.
International Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship
This scholarship covers an INR 2.4 lakhs fee reduction over the course of your first year of study, paid in four termly instalments. You must have earned the equivalent of an AAB at the A level in your local qualifications in order to be eligible to study for an undergraduate degree with them not valid in conjunction with any other scholarship. Not eligible for courses located on the Crewe Campus or the University’s MB ChB.
University of Buckingham Bursary
Supporting students from low-income families is the goal of the University of Buckingham Bursary. Students receive a termly tuition price reduction of INR 48,034 thanks to the bursary, which is worth INR 1.92 lakhs annually. To qualify, you must be a full-time undergraduate student in the UK receiving a maintenance loan of at least INR 7.2 lakhs.
Ans. The hostel and meal expenses in the UK vary depending upon the different places. However, the average hostel and meal expenses in the UK is INR 5.8 lakhs.
Ans. The basic eligibility requirement to pursue accounting and finance courses in the UK is to have passed high school from a recognised institution with relevant marks and subjects.
Ans. Yes, the University of Buckingham is a famous university that has achieved numerous rankings over the years. It features excellence in education and teaching delivered by dedicated professionals.
The University of Buckingham can be one of the best places for students to study accounting and finance and our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.