SSC MTS full form is the Staff Selection Commission exam for Multi-Tasking Staff. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the exam for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff in various departments and offices under the Government of India.
What is the Purpose of SSC MTS?
Like other SSC exams, SSC MTS is also conducted to recruit candidates for Multi-Tasking Staff for non-technical posts. The following are the positions for which the SSC MTS examination recruits candidates:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS?
There are three major factors on which SSC MTS eligibility criteria are dependent including age limit, nationality and educational qualification. The candidate must look into the details of the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Age Limit – The candidate must be between the age of 18 years and 25 years
- Education Qualification – The candidate is required to have passed class 10th to be able to apply for SSC MTS
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
What are the Work Profiles under SSC MTS jobs?
The following are the tasks performed by SSC Multitasking Staff employees:
- Carrying documents, files and papers within the building
- Upkeep and general cleanliness of the section/unit
- Sending of fax, photocopying and more
- Non-clerical work
- Physical maintenance of records of the section
We hope this has helped you understand the SSC MTS full form and everything related to it. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today